Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 10:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Helpful Hints - MUST READ!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Helpful Hints - MUST READ!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Helpful Hints - MUST READ!!  (Read 6144 times)
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Helpful Hints - MUST READ!!
« Reply #50 on: Apr 17th, 2008, 10:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

email sent, Torrey.  Smiley

nani, in NM
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
ak_baumgard
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #51 on: May 13th, 2008, 9:14am »

Hello, I'm new(not new to roadkill headache pain though!) I want to ask  the following:

Are any of you on the autism spectum,as I am?

I don't find topamax listed as a preventative very often.  I was on it for 5 yrs, up to 500 mg a day. Weaned myself off a few months ago, but the number of my ch's haven't decreased.  

Has anyone been taking topamax or diagnosed as having temporal lobe seizures(what I was prescribed for)?

I take Midrin, an old headache RX as an abortificant; it helps most of the time AND it is CHEAP. Anyone else had success with this?

Hint:  During an attack I often use a q-tip loaded with a gob of white Tiger Balm up the nostril of my affected side; this often helps and surprisingly, doesn't burn.

Well, I hope to figure out soon how to add a photo and some personal information to introduce myself properly.

By the way I gave up Imitrex shots years ago; I called it the drug from hell as it felt like I was being scalped after I administered it.
IP Logged
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #52 on: May 14th, 2008, 9:20pm »

What's an autism spectum?

Can't tell you if I'm on it if I don't know what it is.
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
judyjudyjudy
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #53 on: May 15th, 2008, 12:57pm »

I used Midrin for several years, and it worked fabulously, but then stopped, as many other cluster wonders do.

What's with the white Tiger balm?  That's fascinating.  What can you tell me about it?
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2008, 12:58pm by judyjudyjudy » IP Logged
Paige_H.
New Board Newbie
USA 

What the hell?

« Reply #54 on: May 15th, 2008, 1:00pm »

on May 15th, 2008, 12:57pm, judyjudyjudy wrote:
I used Midrin for several years, and it worked fabulously, but then stopped, as many other cluster wonders do.

What's with the white Tiger balm?  That's fascinating.  What can you tell me about it?

1.  I loved using Midrin.  It worked a decent part of the time, plus it helped my migraines also.  But I can't seem to get a doc to write it now.  It didn't work during the peak of my cycle though

2.  Where the heck can I find Tiger balm?  I have used it once, someone had some and let me try it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss