Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 6:32pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « quotes »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Technical Stuff
   Editing Your Profiles
(Moderator: DJ)
   quotes
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: quotes  (Read 1445 times)
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

quotes
« on: Sep 30th, 2007, 10:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i'm a dumbass when it comes to computers  tell me how to pick a certain quote of a post, i hit the quote button and it and i get the whole post.told you i'm a dumbass Huh
IP Logged
Mrs Deej
CH.com Administrator
USA 

My life is what I make it....and it's beautiful!

Re: quotes
« Reply #1 on: Sep 30th, 2007, 11:27am »

quote author=2late link=board=profiletip;num=1191160938;start=0#0 date=09/30/07 at 10:02:17]tell me how to pick a certain quote of a post, i hit the quote button and it and i get the whole post.told you i'm a dumbass Huh

-----> (the red bold info in every quote will need to stay in order to quote an individual)

When you hit the quote button you will see the whole post and some jibber jabber at the beginning and end, make sure you keep all of that information.  Take what you want out of the quote, and simply delete what you don't want.  

on Sep 30th, 2007, 10:02am, 2late wrote:
tell me how to pick a certain quote of a post, i hit the quote button and it and i get the whole post.Huh

If you have any other questions let me know!!
IP Logged

Live everyday as if it were your last, ALWAYS say 'I love you' when leaving someone dear to your heart and NEVER go to bed angry!

2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

Re: quotes
« Reply #2 on: Sep 30th, 2007, 12:18pm »

thank you very much Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss