Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 12:35am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I can not stand it any more!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I can not stand it any more!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I can not stand it any more!!!  (Read 4231 times)
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

Re: I can not stand it any more!!!
« Reply #50 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 12:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Bob

Your point is well taken Smiley  There is no such thing as "just a supporter" unless one might be making reference to the athletic kind Cheesy  Blake continually reminds me of that...especially after the kind of night we just had....bless his heart Cry

You are also right about my Dad being a smart man.  I will miss him until the day I die and then some.....
We might all do well to take heed to some other things he said...like "it's better to be seen and not heard sometimes". And, "don't be so damned bent on being right that you  make an not a very nice person out of yourself".... ;D

Thanks for the reply, Bob....and if you tell me to shut up I will consider it an honor Kiss

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #51 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 12:40pm »

hmmmmm.....

Apparently a**hole converts to "not a very nice person" on this board Roll Eyes ;D

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
Elaine

Email

« Reply #52 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 12:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

That is another problem around here to many birds and a lot of bird shit to clean up.  
I am not asking you to marry him, yep we abused each other, in the heat of anger, but we have both come to grips with the fact our love never died. That tomorrow is no good without the other. I never forgot the GOOD in our relationship and neither did he. We never stopped being friends. Guess what the clusters did not cause any of it Smiley!
Pappy lay off my family, your starting to show your true colors.  
My children do have problems whoes don't? I am here for them and I will be here as long as I can and I will provide for them if I am not.
Enough said about my family here you are talking about somthing I will fucking fight for in damn heart beat!
So lay the fuck off and keep to the thread!!!
IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #53 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 12:53pm »

This is what I mean Elaine, I have not said anything derogitory about your family at all, I have expressed concern for you and your lovely daughter, the information about the abuse you posted, I am just recalling the accuracy of my memory, I don't know what has your dander up so much but your really doing the the Dr. Jeckel and mr. Hyde thing with your post to me, one moment your a friend the next I'm an Axxhole for recalling information you posted about your life here,
     Don't worry Miss Holloman, I'll not respond to anymore of your post since your so attament about having to be right about everything! I'll pray for you still as I always have, I'll just have to alter the prayer to include your judgement, I thought I had always been a good friend to you and now because I don't agree with one post your throwing obsenities at me, Good bye, your the weakest link in this thread!  Pappy
IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #54 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 1:00pm »

Sad I forgot one thing, it amazes me that you can be such a religous person and be praying to God and quoting the bible one minute and then being so obscene the next.  Sorry your in such an ill mood, maybe you might rethink some of the things you have said!  Goodbye My Long term Friend!  
       ???John Joseph Hallahan III ???
IP Logged
Elaine

Email

« Reply #55 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 1:05pm »

hmmm thats called being pissed off and human, I don't know but one saint and he died for me he died for us all.

I never say Good bye to anyone ! I am sure you and I will cross paths again, no dought in my mind.  

Have a great day I plan to  Wink
IP Logged
Drk^Angel

Email

« Reply #56 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 1:10pm »

Will everyone please stop!  Just step back... Cool off... Calm down.  There is much too much fighting on the board lately.  As has been said on other threads... Let's agree to disagree.  I love this board, and everyone on it, but I hate the way we are fighting, picking, attacking each other.  Let's just let this thread drop, and get back to supporting the ppl that needs our support.  Please!  Everyone just STFU!

PFDAN........................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #57 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 1:41pm »

How about this?  Before anyone posts again on this thread, head to this link and read something.  I believe it would be more productive than everyone sitting here and arguing.  Maybe everyone could debate a topic from here?:

http://www.clusterheadaches.org/library/index.htm
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2002, 1:42pm by rick » IP Logged
hub
New Board Veteran
USA 

My friend Jack

Email

« Reply #58 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 1:59pm »

Okay any bets on the sailpappy/elaine duke out? ;D
 The ol fellow is probably pretty crafty but he's a bit of a softy.  Cheesy
and ol' girl, now she is pretty fiesty but I don't know how much wind she's got... ;D
I figure both of them will bite, it depends on whose poligrip holds the best...
Sorry Paps I think I'll have to bet on ol girl because I think she might blindside ya...
 Grin
IP Logged

http://pahlow.net/images/Boob.jpg
My friend BobP
jonny

Email

« Reply #59 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 2:18pm »

Jack,

Can you believe the length of this thread and not one mention of the pigs flying out of my ass every other Tuesday?

All I got to say is WAH!!!!....STFU!!!!!!

.............jonny  

IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #60 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 2:24pm »

Aarrrggggggg! Why Hub, is this what it takes to get you out from under that rock with Patrick and spongebob
IP Logged
hub
New Board Veteran
USA 

My friend Jack

Email

« Reply #61 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 2:25pm »

I saw the pig thing and it was tempting however the part about you being a queer really caused me to pause...you butcha...I mean betcha... ;D
IP Logged

http://pahlow.net/images/Boob.jpg
My friend BobP
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #62 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 3:23pm »

I truly know when to stay out of a thread... couldnt resist ending this one... enough already!!!! ... I love you all... little ole ree

IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Blake

Email

raphatRe: I can not stand it any more!!!
« Reply #63 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 5:22pm »

What a bunch of crap!!!!
I came to this site over two years ago for help &
information.I cannot believe what Jackie is reading to me.I am sitting here from work with two Zomig in my system & the worst part of my day is what I am hearing on this board.If I came to this board today I sure don't see any help here & you all should be ashamed.If you don't have anything better to do,go mow the yard or do some dishes!! If I want to whine or cry thats fine because someone has always told me something I needed to hear to fight.The bickering needs to stop!!!!Someone out there might need help & it might be me. The bad part is I can't see any help here right now!  

BLAKE Sad

jonny, I'm sorry about the pigs.  At least they are on the way out!

Elaine, I love you and this is the way I feel

IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #64 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 5:52pm »

;D ;D Hub,
 The post you refer to was what Jonny posted about himself, I had nothing to d with that!
 I think some proof reading might be in order when the eyes of anger calm down!   Pappy

Blake , It's all in the perspective Dude, I said nothing to prevoke the response that Elaine dropped on the plate, only the truth,only the truth
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #65 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 6:28pm »

Leave me and my pigs out of this.

Hmmmm, bacon for breakfest?.....Yup!

.............jonny
IP Logged
Opus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

(Insert witty comment here)

pjbgravely   pjbgravely
WWW Email

« Reply #66 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 7:08pm »

Thank you  Elaine, I was going to post about how ch's were the final straw that may break me but I think I should keep it to myself. I know that ch's can distroy our lives no matter how hard we fight. Most peaples lives are hard with or without pain. I realized I might be in trouble when DRK wanted to give up and I couldn't write to help him becouse I agreed with him. I will try to give myself help by helping others. I just hope the help I need doesn't come too late. I for got to mention that the only things we can blame on the problems in our lives is ourselves and satan.  
Paul B.
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2002, 9:06pm by Opus » IP Logged

Zed-Zed-nine plural-Zed alpha,

There is no place like home.
don

Email

« Reply #67 on: Jul 29th, 2002, 10:10pm »

Pigs out of your ass?

Bacon for breakfast?

Who makes a better pork sausage than your ole buddy Millpie.
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #68 on: Jul 30th, 2002, 2:31am »

SHUT UP Jackie!
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

« Reply #69 on: Jul 30th, 2002, 4:10am »

The conclution on this thread has to be like this:

We clusterheads are the most stubborn unreasonable people in the world,but still manage to be friends no matter what?

Take care friends.  Love you all

ps/a little provocation make us feel good

Svenn
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2002, 4:33am by The  mad viking » IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #70 on: Jul 30th, 2002, 6:57am »

We have to be stubborn  Grin  Just think of all the doctors that mess up and the pain we deal with.  If we weren't stubborn, and I actually had a doctor tell, "you're too damn stubborn to die" then none of us would be here Smiley

everyone here is a great person,  

(in my best forest gump voice) and thats all I have to say about that

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #71 on: Jul 30th, 2002, 5:12pm »

Don?

Medicine Balls.  that made me laugh my arse off.

I will not drop a dinle gear (oops - single tear) for any of the other stuff my system has sucked up from this dangerous environment.

And that sailor with the pipe?  It IS uncle Gordon.   Cheesy  I just know it.

For GAWD SAKE.  We ain't dead YET!  STFU. ;D

Can't help but observe how sunny i am without ch. Roll Eyes
IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #72 on: Aug 2nd, 2002, 1:00pm »

;D ;D how close is this to the record for the longest post? Did we come close? Me thinkest that me has been a bad boy, Nah! Just joking, Stand yer Ground yer scruvy crew, blast all them mushymouth self piters and go down with the ship ifn it need be!  Cappy

IP Logged
ECV_XPBC

Email

« Reply #73 on: Aug 2nd, 2002, 1:56pm »

Yes I am new, but been lurking.
I don't have all the historcal baggage that many of the old timers do, but this thread shows how myopic such a relatively small group of people within a similar condition can get.
I felt Elaine's original post dealt with personal responsibility (something sorely lacking in this day).
Frustration must sometimes be vented, but humor and flippancy also have their place.
I'm really quite pleased to see a place where people who have experienced the same pain and anguish can speak with the same jargon and understand each other.  You folks recently tried to talk with the outside world about anything CH related and get even a glimmer of true understanding from them?
Shit, I don't who/what to attach responsibility to for this condition, and if I did, I would hunt it down and kill it  It just IS!
I live with it; more to the point - my wife and kids live with it; and screw everybody else because they aren't even remotely as important
We've all been at the end of the rope, and if we feel we've heard it from others too many times - just wait - its only around the corner for us to personally experience again.
Thanks,
Rich
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #74 on: Aug 2nd, 2002, 9:39pm »

The sentiments of just about the whole bored board.

Had this horror for 22 years. Been free of them for 11 but there is no way to convey the level of pain.  

Keep looking and reading. You will find some help here. All of us do.  They really do.

By the way, glad we're doing or part in keeping this thread going.

Really, really old Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss