Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 3:51pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The right cobination of drugs! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   The right cobination of drugs!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The right cobination of drugs!  (Read 404 times)
Elaine

Email

The right cobination of drugs!
« on: Aug 11th, 2002, 8:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I tried so many drugs in my life that when I first came here the only drug I believed half way in was one you don't see a lot about here and that is a nerver pill. It never took away my pain but as many of you have said took the edge off. I think Dave (drummer) a old timer that shows up here from time to time was my hero. I followed a lot of his wild and funny but very informative post on the different drugs he took. After lots of studying and trail by error. I found out for me, just one drug does not cut it a combination of drugs did it. I am seeing a lot of people who say that certain meds don't work...maybe you don't have the right cobination. Also these drugs take time to get in the body if you stop taking them to early then maybe you stopped to soon. I know its hard for someone who has a cycle that is for  three months long to have as much time as a chronic does to expermint.  
But maybe the reason is just one drug alone won't work for you. I took a anti seizure med, along with a blood pressure med and a abortive. Together they made a big difference but it took three weeks to see that difference.

One other thing if you know around what month your cluster is going to hit as many of you do. Make your nero apointment a month ahead DON'T wait for it to hit..any good nero knowing about clusters will go ahead and give you the meds.
IP Logged
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

Re: The right cobination of drugs!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 11th, 2002, 11:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Great post E!!,took me 3 yrs to find the right combo.To most sufferers this is vital info,trying new meds in the middle of a cycle,I for one ran out of patience & want to try something new, we all want fast relief.patience is a virtue, but that's a tough sell when your dancin' with the devil!                                ..........2late
IP Logged
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 11th, 2002, 12:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I do not know how many different pills that has found its way down the toilet here over the years
It took about 4 years before i was on the right track when it comes to the right combination and about 1 1/2 year more before i found the right one.

Finally it did
But the absolute best thing was the day i found this site.Have never had so many FRIENDS as i got here

Your friend Svenn
IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
jonny

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 11th, 2002, 1:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

14 yrs of pure hell before I found the Verap Lith mix, to this day I wonder how I did it without pulling the trigger.

......................jonny
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss