Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 6:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Would you trade your CH for meegraines? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Would you trade your CH for meegraines?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Would you trade your CH for meegraines?  (Read 2443 times)
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

Re: Would you trade your CH for meegraines?
« Reply #25 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 6:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Nope. I have two friends who have had a miserable time with migraines.  For me, not like Ted and most chronics, CH goes bye bye. I was left with at least 9, months, sometimes 10, pain free.  One of my friends spends a good portion of her life in bed or hiding out from friends and family.  Migraines seem worse to me in this case.

This is just me, and I can understand why a chronic would think differently.  With CH you want to kill those around you so you can sit and scream, tear off your head, chew the carpet, crumble the plaster, dismember the cat, tear the legs off the dog, sell the kids, wreck the car, and bury yourself for the duration.  Still, mine were short-lived and sometimes managable, horrible but not anywhere near a constant thing.

What fun this shit is  

Charlie
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 6:15pm by Charlie » IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 7:15pm »

As a 13 year old kid at Monmouth College chosen to train with Olympic champions, my roomate had migraines.  If not for an olympic (red haired wild man!) I would have avoided the rigorous training cuz I wanted to hide - Cluisters tried to stick foot in my future............Roomate laid down and called parents............and got out of the "work".  I talked to my coach and he and I worked throug and around the pain.  Its a long story, but I remember the first olympic gymnastic mens champ that streaked in the olympics.  He followed me and would not let me give up.  Guess I'm lucky. Smiley
IP Logged
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 7:52pm »

Jonny......

I THINK I made it pretty damn clear how I think in my last thread....and Damned if i'll stay outta your way i'm not that easy to kill.

just one thing since apparently this has been a sore spot between the two of you guys before I got here.
WTF why do you hate him so much?....just curious

Cerebus
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
jonny

Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 8:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 7th, 2002, 6:09pm, Drk^Angel wrote:
You all but admitted that you start this BS to try to convince DJ to ban me...  
Drk^Angel

In my opinion DJ does not need convincing that your a shit head and a jack off, hes his own man and nobody tells him what to do or what to think. thats why I know he thinks your a dick head, Dick head!!!!

Now STFU and go have your diaper changed baby boy!!

..................Your jonboy and King

You  piece O shit
 Kiss Tongue Kiss
IP Logged
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 8:27pm »

I have both migraines and CH....what do I get to pick instead? Smiley

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Sometimes... Being good just ain't worth it.

27810130 27810130   kennkurr  
WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 9:04pm »

What?  Where's the proof?  Not even going to try to take your chance to get rid of me?  C'est la vie... I gave you your chance.  Now can you please shut the fuck up and let this bullshit drop?

If DJ thinks I'm a dickhead, that's up to him.  I'll never try to tell him what to do or what to think, but I would imagine that you continually rehashing this bullshit to start fights isn't helping with the management of this site.  Just an observation.

Can we please just get back to what this board is for now??

PFDAN................................................ Drk^Angel
IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
jonny

Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 9:54pm »

on Dec 7th, 2002, 9:04pm, Drk^Angel wrote:

If DJ thinks I'm a dickhead, that's up to him.  I'll never try to tell him what to do or what to think

He does (I hopeSmiley and you wouldnt last 2 seconds trying to tell him anything you Dick head.

You like to say "shut the fuck up" dont you?

Take your own advice Jerk off!!

And another thought........NEVER fuck with my, Jacks....Got it?

................Your King!!
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 9:59pm by jonny » IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 10:05pm »

I am so proud of myself for staying out of this one.  
with love the token Meeeeeeeeeeegrainer ree (PS Id rather have a broken leg too... that would go away)
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #33 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 10:12pm »

Hey  Whats UP?  You guys runnin for higher political office.  Hold on cause Im not sure I registered to vote in your bergs.   I make a good campaign manager willing to hire out to the highest bidder.  [Refuse to work in florida though.]     Curious about King however, is that an elected position or not.  If not,  I have friends that can run quality war campaigns too if needed.     financially yours; MJ
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 10:23pm by Jarvis » IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #34 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 10:31pm »

on Dec 7th, 2002, 9:54pm, jonny wrote:

You like to say "shut the fuck up" dont you?

I like the sound of it better than STFU...

Quote:

Take your own advice Jerk off!!

I never advised you to jerk off, although it'd prolly help with your mood.

Quote:

And another thought........NEVER fuck with my, Jacks....Got it?

Like I said... If you and her can't take a joke, "Shut the fuck up"  She's the one that went off on a tangent for no reason.  I am so very sorry if my comment interrupted y'alls sickening PDAs (although I'm sure some people would rather see a fight than watching the two of you kissing each other's asses).

Quote:

................Your King!!

In your wet dreams you lame ass, toothless, old migraineur wannabe.

PFDAN.................................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #35 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 10:32pm »

Drk,
 Although I normally stay outta the mix here.. I do have to speak up on a point you made earlier..you said jonny never greets newbies & only insults them...and although jonny needs no defense from me.. I must say that you are wrong there.. my first nite on this board Jonny was one of  THE FIRST to welcome me & offer some suggestions & help to get my through. Along with nancyc, ree & sailpappy, Jonny saved my life... So..thats my 2cents worth...
ShariRae
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #36 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 10:35pm »

SheriRae... So he used to actually great newbies 'eh?  Wonder why he stopped.

PFDAN......................................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #37 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 10:48pm »

on Dec 7th, 2002, 10:35pm, Drk^Angel wrote:
SheriRae... So he used to actually great newbies 'eh?  Wonder why he stopped.

PFDAN......................................... Drk^Angel

Why?........Maybe cause im busy dealing with dick heads like you.

When you come  close to even skimming the surface of what I have done for my family here you give me a call.

For some reason I think you will NEVER reach that goal cause you are just a Meegrainer dick head and if I was a betting man Id say DJ will pull your plug real soon.

BYE

.................jonny
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

Email

« Reply #38 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 10:59pm »

Hey Dark:

It's over:    

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
jamie_h
New Board Newbie

Whad up!!

« Reply #39 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:01pm »

WOW!  Such hostility!  Here are my thoughts...

To say that you would prefer one over another is ridiculous.  I have been suffering CH's and I can say that I have no intention of keeping the 'beast' around forever.

That being said, to degrade or minimize someone who has migraines as compared to CH's, is about as meaningful as a doctor who looks at CH's as something that is not serious or a condition that is just in your head. (no pun intended)  It is about as silly as two kids fighting over who has the greater headache!

Move on to something that might actually benefit someone. ;D
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #40 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:11pm »

Jonny... Ya know... That must be the saddest fuckin' excuse I've ever seen.  It'd be different if you're continously fighting with me, but the majority of the time, I ignore your bullshit, so that's out.  Also, when you finally do start a fight, I'm still able to welcome newbies, so it'd seem reasonable that you could too.  You just refuse to welcome them anymore.  

You like to talk about all the help you have given, but it seems to me that you're very selective in your support on the board.  If you deem that someone isn't worthy of your time, you call them a migraineur and tell them to fuck off.  I find it pretty damn selfish and a great load of BS for someone to be so damn selective in providing support.  And then you expect everyone to bow down and kiss your ass for all the money you've used to buy your way into people hearts.  Fuck that.  I help as well as I can.  I try to support everyone who needs it... Even the people who have gone out of their way to show everyone that I'm not welcome here.  I do what I can, when I can, and if you don't think that is enough, tough damn shit.  It doesn't matter what you think.  It doesn't even matter if the ones I help is appreciative.  All that matters is that I at least tried to help.  That's what I'm here for, and that what I'm staying for.

You may give money, but I give more heart.  Maybe someday you'll get your head out of your ass long enough to see that.

Drk^Angel
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:13pm by Azrael » IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #41 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:28pm »

on Dec 7th, 2002, 11:11pm, Drk^Angel wrote:

You may give money, but I give more heart.  Maybe someday you'll get your head out of your ass long enough to see that.

Drk^Angel

I dont give money shit head unless your talking about OUCH, What I give is what I have to people that need it.

Heart?.....Shall I start a new thread on how much heart I have, Shit head?

You lose everytime jack off, get used to it...........

.................jonny
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #42 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:35pm »

You don't give shit to anyone unless you think it'll benefit you in someway.  The majority of the time, you don't even give thoughts, prayers, wishes, or anything to people that are having trouble, unless they're one of your established friends.  And it seems the only way to become your friend is to either kiss your ass, or let you kiss their ass if appropiate.  That's not heart... That's selfishness.  You're just looking to get something out of it.  So why don't you just go to Hell, you selfish fucking bastard.

Drk^Angel
IP Logged

Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #43 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:41pm »

Random searches

http://tinyurl.com/3c0a

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/wwwboard/oct99posts.html

http://tinyurl.com/3c0d

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/wwwboard/may00posts7.html

IP Logged

Click The Flag
jonny

Email

« Reply #44 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:49pm »

m
on Dec 7th, 2002, 11:35pm, Drk^Angel wrote:
You don't give shit to anyone unless you think it'll benefit you in someway.  
Drk^Angel

Me benifit?......LOL

Lets see, Ive

Had 300 bumperstickers made up and gave them to the family for free.

I paid for 32 OUCH shirts and gave 27 of them to people that could not afford them.

I paid for 34 OUCH memberships for people that couldnt afford them.

Ive donated hundreds of dollars to OUCH.

Seems to me you are a punk, what have you done for the family, Kenny?......What?

.............jonny

BTW.....where do I benifit?

IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #45 on: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:54pm »

I thought we weren't going to talk about you trying to buy your way into people hearts...

Drk^Angel
« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2002, 11:54pm by Azrael » IP Logged

Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #46 on: Dec 8th, 2002, 12:01am »

And what do I do for the people of this site?  Lets see... I try to provide support to anyone here who needs it... I offer a virtual shoulder for them to cry on if they don't have a real one available... I share my experiences with meds, doctors, and other issues dealing with my CH... I offer my thoughts and wishes to anyone who asks... I try to help people feel better when they're feeling down... I try to help people get the help that they may need... I donate meds or whatever else I have that can help whoever that have need for it..  I've spend the last two months of remission trying my damnest to support everyone and anyone who needs it, even with the continous BS from certain members.  I do everything I can...  after reading the old board a bit, I've seen where you used to do the same thing... It's a pitty you've changed.

Drk^Angel
IP Logged

Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #47 on: Dec 8th, 2002, 12:42am »

I'll tell you what Jonny... Why don't we stop this fight here?  I can't maintain my side of the argument for a while because of family visiting, and I'd rather that we not go through this again when I do have time to get on again.  I'm sorry about what I said to you, and about you.  It was wrong of me to claim that you don't try to help, or that you just do it for yourself.  It was wrong of me to make derogatory comments about you, and calling you profane names.  It was wrong of me to make derogatory comments about your relationships on the board and with other clusterheads.  It was wrong of me to state that I provide more support on this board than you.  It was wrong of me to claim that you try to buy your way into people's hearts.  I'm sorry about all these things and everything else.  I don't expect your forgiveness, nor do I probably deserve it at this time.  But let's just agree to disagree, and drop it.  Okay?

Everyone... While I'm at it... I'm also sorry for the other fights that I got involved in.  That isn't what this site is here for, and it was irresponsible of me to degrade this site by contributing to the existing arguments, or help fuel the start of some.

I can't guarantee that I won't get into fights on this board in the future (In fact, knowing me, I probably will).  All I can do is try to at least try not to start any.  Thank you.

Talk to y'all again soon!

PFDAN................................ Drk^Angel
« Last Edit: Dec 8th, 2002, 12:48am by Azrael » IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

Email

« Reply #48 on: Dec 8th, 2002, 5:50am »

Jonny started a good thread here. There really is some good stuff here even if I have posted.   Roll Eyes

Anyone still having fun with this?  Undecided

Charlie Cool
IP Logged

Lapsi_Harmaahapsi
New Board Veteran

Email

« Reply #49 on: Dec 8th, 2002, 6:36am »

I'd rather keep my episodic-2-hits-a-day-at-most-so-far-CH than get my "disabled" friends 480-hours-a-month migraine. It's better to burn out than fade away..
IP Logged

- Aleksi
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss