Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 2:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Okay... I'm wavin' the white flag... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Okay... I'm wavin' the white flag...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Okay... I'm wavin' the white flag...  (Read 2698 times)
Elaine

Email

Re: Okay... I'm wavin' the white flag...
« Reply #25 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 12:05pm »

That goes to show you really don't know Jonny at all.

Jonny has never been anything but a wonderful friend to me. Jonny has never stepped out of line when it comes to something like that. Your dead wrong on what your saying !!!

IP Logged
dannyboy
New Board Old Timer

Docs didn't design the machine they're working on

Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 12:08pm »

Tell me about it

Yesterday I walk outside and my faithfull collie pees on my leg

So he has clusters or he doesn't Margi?

And as for Jonny trying to get into both your pants there is nothing either of you could say ever that would convince me otherwise.

Thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it

He's even tried to get into my pants once - told me he was going to do to me what he did some 'puppy' in the joint. Don had to stop him with the details.

Eeeeeaaach!

Don't be fooled, he's after you alright
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2002, 12:16pm by dannyboy » IP Logged

Bedside manner is no substitute for a correct diagnosis - Bill Gates
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 12:16pm »

My opinion is just that, Danny - mine.  

Why the interest?  

Oh, and please pat your dog for me.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Elaine

Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 12:24pm »

Danny Jonny can't fit in my pants anyway!!!!
They are way to small! Couldn't even get his third leg in there!!! Kiss
IP Logged
Jimi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Who loves ya baby!

Hendrix1473  
WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 12:38pm »

I know you aren't talking to me, but you are talking to some friends of mine.  Why don't you go take that, I want to be a man too, attitude and go to some sex chat room so that you can pretend that you are somebody special. You ain't shit here. I never did know if you were a clusterhead or were just trying to peddle your snake oil. But I do know that I don't like you. I will await your juvenile response.
IP Logged

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

Jimi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Who loves ya baby!

Hendrix1473  
WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 12:40pm »

BTW Drk that was not to you, that was to DannyBOY
IP Logged

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

dannyboy
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 12:45pm »

My interest in your opnion...

You're opinionated

Now lets go get us a Lion. The whole freakin world is waiting.

It dangerous territory and we need containment otherwise people will get hurt. They're going to get hurt anyway. We also need the right people. This can't be a free for all. If you want to do this you need to keep your focus and your attention in the right place. Get nasty and the Lion just fucks you up, laughs in your face and goes home to shag Mrs Lion.

OUCH should have diagnostic criteria
OUCH should have treatment regimes
OUCH should = IHS = etc etc

And it will

But OUCH is not there yet. Its still a bun fight. And you can't hunt a lion from a bun fight.
IP Logged

Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lust Without Remorse! Love Without Regret!

strider_39  
Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 1:04pm »

Quote:
Dark's words speak volumes here:  

"Being a supporter is more than living with a clusterhead, and joining a message board.  It requires understanding and trust.  And you are definitely no supporter"  

I took that from another recent thread, Margi's words... hoping that some of you put this in the proper prospective......

Dannyboy, I used to be neutral with you, because I thought, bottom line, you really wanted to help.  But your simple-minded, misguided view on Jonny, Margi, Elaine, and Jackie over a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you, wipes out any credibility you may have had....

The quote above is just one example of how fair and open-minded these people are...

Drk made a good point, and Margi acknowledged it.  When Drk was off-based, that was acknowledged too.
It's that simple.....We are family, mess with the family and we rally around each other... that's it... nothing else..then the page is turned.... Drk needs to realize that... once he does, then he will realize that he doesn't need to wave a white flag,  a bit melodramatic for me, but nevertheless....He will understand that he doesn't need to take it so personal that he leaves, comes back, then crys to be left alone.... come on dude!  It's not that serious!

The people I mentioned above, are some of the most generous, loving, supportive people I know...They.. along with some others, is why this place we call home, thrives...They are part of the reason why we are here, and push forward inspite of our clusterheadaches..

Dannyboy, your insinuations are insulting, vulgar, and juvenile...much worse than anything else said,  in regards to this thread.  You are nothing but a zero.

Slammy   Cool

IP Logged

That's it! Everyone out of the pool!

" Everytime I try to get out, they PULL me back in! "
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #33 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 1:08pm »

Dannyboy,
I'm not going to dignify your ignorant comments with much of a response....except to say that someone, somewhere, sometime will hold you accountable for the way you behave .  When it's "pay up time" you are going to be begging.....by then it's gonna be to late.  Shame on you.....you little disgusting prick.

Jacks Cool
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2002, 6:49pm by Jackie » IP Logged
DougL
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #34 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 1:18pm »

I just don't understand why yall are fighting over Jonny.

If you will check the old message board arcives. You will all see that Jonny is my bitch!

Jonny, Get your paws off thoes women!

I got a new set of hot rollers for you for Xmas. I hope you like them.

Always been yours ;D
DougL
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Sometimes... Being good just ain't worth it.

27810130 27810130   kennkurr  
WWW Email

« Reply #35 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 2:50pm »

Elaine... Please do not twist what I said to you in private e-mail and IM.  I responded to both honestly, and promptly.  I explained my side in the IM.  Just because I don't like to talk on the phone don't mean that I don't want to clear this up.  If I would have known you were going to use that against me, I would not have responded.  It's obvious you did not message me to clear this problem.  I wish things could have been different.  C'est la vie.

Everyone... Seeing as though my e-mail message was brought up and misinterpretted, here's the context of the reply I sent to her.  You can decide for yourself what I was trying to say to her:

------------------------------------------

I don't think I'll be calling...  I do not like to talk on the phone unless I absolutely have to.  Thanks anyways.

PFDAN.................................... Drk^Angel

------------------------------------------

As you can see, I did not say that I didn't think fixing things on the board was important.  Neither did I say that her reason for wanting me to call was important, although she didn't not state the reason for her request in her e-mail to me.

IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
jonny

Email

« Reply #36 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 3:02pm »

Just so everyone that reads this thread knows

Dannyboy:

1. Does not suffer from CH and never has.

2. Does not support anyone with CH and never has.

3. Hell, he dont even have HA's.

Hes a snakeoil salesman pitching his Daddys surgery even after his Daddy posted to this board that his Surgery will not work for CH, even told us hes never operated on a person with CH.

Knowing this is there ANYONE here that thinks Dannyboy belongs here insulting this family?

Hi Dougie Wink

..............................jonny
IP Logged
dannyboy
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #37 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 4:18pm »

Tell someone they don't have clusters in public and stay silent about the reason and you'll have my attention.  

I'm not saying don't do it.  

Slam man and Jackie.....WTF.....?! Hate messages to dannyboy are charged at $4.95 by OUCH. Thank you for your custom. Jimi, first consults are free, enchente monseur.

Now quit hollering will ya, you're scaring the game and i could swear i just saw something move
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2002, 5:20pm by dannyboy » IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #38 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 5:10pm »

Thats true, BUT i never called DJ.

Guess who just called me?

Had a little talk......LMMFAO

...........................KING
IP Logged
dannyboy
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #39 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 5:44pm »

Sorry Jonny, didn't mean to modify the post dude, I didn't know you were still here.

Basically Jonny has me voted out about once every six months, but the only way you can get kicked off is by DJ.  

Aside from telling you he was booting me out, how is he?

Hey DJ is that the end of me? Farewell clusterville ... PFNAD. There will be a cure. You'll lead it.

Deej, dya think you could wait till I'm finished this one little lion trail. I'm sure its only a cub...

Danny
IP Logged

Elaine

Email

« Reply #40 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 5:49pm »

Hey Drk,
You don't want to fix anything all you want to do is start crap then run hide and then post your oh my post. I can't stop you or anyone else from saying nasty things about me or my friends here. I can stop you from walking in my door. As of now your not welcome in my home!!!!
ENOUGH is Enough and I have had enough ! No need to reply cause I won't answer!
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #41 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 6:08pm »

on Dec 12th, 2002, 4:18pm, dannyboy wrote:
Tell someone they don't have clusters in public and stay silent about the reason and you'll have my attention.  

I'm not saying don't do it.  

Slam man and Jackie.....WTF.....?! Hate messages to dannyboy are charged at $4.95 by OUCH. Thank you for your custom. Jimi, first consults are free, enchente monseur.

Now quit hollering will ya, you're scaring the game and i could swear i just saw something move

Above is what you changed your post to......below is the actual post you typed.

Why change it, dont you stand by what you say, Dannyboy?
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Seriouly Jonny

How many times have you had me voted out of this place?

No one gets voted out of clusterville, DJ kicks you out and the only person I've seen booted, call me wet behind the ears, was the impersonator

I don't have long before he tanks me anyway so I may as well skin it in the meantime

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''

See folks, im showing you what a two faced sucker this non-CH'er is.......make up your own mind.

.............................jonny

BTW....This remark "I don't have long before he tanks me anyway so I may as well skin it in the meantime "

Do you think DJ is that much of a fool, Danny?

Im sure when he gets back from having brain scans in Calif. he will be pleased by that , thats if he aint reading it right now.

« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2002, 6:43pm by jonny » IP Logged
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I’m awed by the amazing resiliency that we possess

Email

« Reply #42 on: Dec 12th, 2002, 7:14pm »

Well kids,

Without mentioning any names, because there is a history here that a lot of us are unfamiliar with, I will propose a solution.

If there is someone posting that you wish would stop and leave, STOP FUCKING ANSWERING THEM!! Some people are just trying to stir the fire, and every time you respond it encourages them. Give it up, and let their posts just float down to the end of the page, and disappear, unanswered. Just like what Jonny was telling Dark, don’t post to them and they have no reason to fire back. For these people (not Jonny and Dark), being ignored is the worst punishment, worse than being banned. Very simple. Case closed.

PFDAN,

David J. (Proud Veteran Viper)
IP Logged

Wine is a little like love. When the right one comes along, you know it!
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #43 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:53am »

Dannyboy:

You've succeeded more than I thought possible, of being responsible for the most inane series of posts on the board so far. I suspect you'll always own this record.  

How do you manage to survive? The dumber they are the harder to kill.  There's a project....

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #44 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:28am »

Elaine... I don't know if you're confusing me with someone else or what, but I never asked to come to your house, nor do I want to.  All I asked was to settle the problems on the board.  I'm sorry that you don't want them settled.  I won't bother you again with it.

Jackie... Thank you for at least being willing to consider letting all this drop.  I'm just sorry that no one else is.

IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #45 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:35am »

Sommelier said it well last night or this morning - if we don't like what someone is saying - don't respond to it.  Of course, the way he said it was a wee bit more colourful, but we could all use that advice.  

I gotta interject something here, and it comes from the direct experience of meeting some of these people in real life.  I can pretty much guarantee that 99.999% of these fights would not occur, face to face.  We ALL (myself included) have WAY more courage behind a keyboard.    

So, I'm going out on a limb here - and going to agree with Kenn.  Let's just let this drop.

I still think Dannyboy went too far though.  oops.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:38am by Margi » IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #46 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:50am »

on Dec 13th, 2002, 11:28am, Drk^Angel wrote:

Jackie... Thank you for at least being willing to consider letting all this drop.  PFDAN.................................... Drk^

Be careful here, Dork, and don't take things out of context or turn them around to sound like what you want to hear. Angry

You might be better served to just simply "hush up".....just once!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacks Cool
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2002, 12:06pm by Jackie » IP Logged
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #47 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:53am »

Don't feed the Trolls

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/troll.html
IP Logged

Click The Flag
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #48 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 12:02pm »

Thank you Margi... But I think it may be a losing battle.  Perhaps it'd be well enough to just let this topic drop for now, and leave the worry about clearing up the conflict for the future.  

Thanks to all that supported this thread, but it looks like I'll just go back to trying to ignore the people that I'm having problems with, and hope that they will do the same.  Have a good day, and happy holidays to you all.

PFDAN...................................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged

Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #49 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 1:32pm »

Here are my 2 cents:  

This is absurd.

The true mettle of a person should be clear no matter what the context.  CH or no CH, I find it odd that valuable time is wasted on pandering.

Class (with or without a capital "C"Wink has its limitations.  Note that this is not an admonition of either "side".  Do not waste your time (if your mission here is what I think it is).
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss