Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 1:31am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Okay... I'm wavin' the white flag... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Okay... I'm wavin' the white flag...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Okay... I'm wavin' the white flag...  (Read 2697 times)
jonny

Email

Re: Okay... I'm wavin' the white flag...
« Reply #75 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:25pm »

on Dec 13th, 2002, 5:53pm, Jackie wrote:
Jonny is and has always been very protective of this site and the good people who come here.
He doesn't operate from any personal agenda but for the good of this family.  He has a heart of gold for those who deserve but is meaner than a snake when it comes to those who don't .

That being said, I am also fair even to people I dont like , I would never do harm to someone that I know to be not responsible for something I thought they were.

Just talked to DJ for 30 mins,  we checked the ISP #'s and they dont match as far as DJ can tell. he will be keeping an eye on the board for this deadman guy.

This is like a kick in the balls, I owe you an apologie DRK....there it is.

Everyone lay off, DRK.

................................jonny
IP Logged
Deadmanwalking

Email

« Reply #76 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:28pm »

;D ;D Just goes to show, You smut mouth little boy, you haven't got the intellect to come up with a retort that makes any sense at all so you spout off obesnities like some rabie ridden maddog, Pull that cane out of your ass and hit the off switch.
   It's not Dannboy or DarkAngel either, now that you have gone and let you mouth overload you ass again I will tell you who I am Dick Breath!  
   All you had to do was ask politely in the first place instead of attacking innocent people, like your so good at.  It's someone with at least Half a brain left, unlike you, I don't feel the need to attack people and make idle threats like a spoiled little titty baby that didn't get his way.
  Sailpappy just doesn't describe me anylonger so I came back for one post to see if you had changed at all, or if you were still the self centered,self proclaimed "King Of the Board" Why dont you do us all a favor and either go back to school and leard some larger words to give yourself a vocabulary over the 57 words you use now! Or do what to other self proclaimed King of Pop did, Tip up all those lithium at once!
   I left here because of you and your cronies, King of the Board my Ass, your just a loud mouth bully with little to contribute in the way of anything productive.  
  This family was a family at one time, now your the Uncle that we need to do a group intervention for, so full of your self that you need to be Baker acted!
 I may be the only one that feels this way or I may be the only one with Ball's enough to tell you! I am sick of seeing your name on every post, with the friend to your face and the back stabbing behind your back.
 It's funny listening to you once in a while but to be barraged everyday with your vulgar language and pushy attitude is more than I can stand, I think that there are probibly a lot more here that feel the way I do than you will ever know but I'm not afraid to tell you, I am a walking deadman, I have nothing to lose so say the wrong thing and I will use my ticket sooner than I plan!  
  Use that brain for something other than a hair rack for a change! Damn Proud to be me even if I am on the way out, Now that I've got that off my chest, how about leaving Dark and Danny alone and pick one me, and  
     "Oh by the way How do you build a Fence?"
     Deadmanwalking !
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Sometimes... Being good just ain't worth it.

27810130 27810130   kennkurr  
WWW Email

« Reply #77 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:29pm »

Thank you Jonny...  And thank you DJ!  I just wish I could prove that I wouldn't do anything like this.  If I have something to say... I say it... Hiding behind a false mask is dishonorable, and childish.  Thank you to you two again for providing the truth.

PFDAN.................................. Drk^Angel
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:35pm by Azrael » IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #78 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:30pm »

Sorry but I dont think Drk should be blamed for this. I think at times the lurkers just come out to pick a fight, sorry it had to be with Jonny. Just my humble opinion but I would not jump to such conclusions.

suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
jonny

Email

« Reply #79 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:40pm »

on Dec 13th, 2002, 6:28pm, Deadmanwalking wrote:
  Why dont you do us all a favor and either go back to school and leard some larger words  

"Leard" some larger words?

Why dont you go back to school and LEARN how to spell?

Man, they have to hide to attack me, what a sorry site you are, Pappy!!!

.....................jonny

Back to the Oxycontin, Pappy!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:43pm by jonny » IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #80 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:40pm »

Jonny... Can you please remove from your post the bio of me that you copied from my site?  If people want to read it, they should go to my site.

PFDAN.......................................... Drk^Angel
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:42pm by Azrael » IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
jonny

Email

« Reply #81 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:44pm »

Not a prob, DRK
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #82 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:54pm »

Thank you Jonny.  Hopefully, the thread will drop, and everyone will move past the shit that was slung here soon.

PFDAN...................................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged

Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lust Without Remorse! Love Without Regret!

strider_39  
Email

« Reply #83 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 6:57pm »

Hmmm ok......... Now what do we wanna do?    Grin

Slammy   Cool
IP Logged

That's it! Everyone out of the pool!

" Everytime I try to get out, they PULL me back in! "
jonny

Email

« Reply #84 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 7:01pm »

I got it!!!!

Lets pick on, Charlie, he hasnt had a beating for two years.

Charlie, I tried that blood thing but the blood kept going to my dick......Hey, Thats a good thing.

Thanks, Charlie ;D

...................jonny
IP Logged
Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lust Without Remorse! Love Without Regret!

strider_39  
Email

« Reply #85 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 7:08pm »

on Dec 13th, 2002, 7:01pm, jonny wrote:

Charlie, I tried that blood thing but the blood kept going to my dick......Hey, Thats a good thing.

Thanks, Charlie ;D

...................jonny

I bet!  doubling its size to 2 inches must make you very happy!  I bet it almost covers your yambag now!   ;D
btw..someone better tell Pappy that I am asswipe, not asslick!  Cheesy

Slammy   Cool
IP Logged

That's it! Everyone out of the pool!

" Everytime I try to get out, they PULL me back in! "
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #86 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 7:11pm »

That sure didn't sound like the Sailpappy that I remember... ??? ??? ???
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I’m awed by the amazing resiliency that we possess

Email

« Reply #87 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 7:48pm »

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIP, HIP, HURRAY! HIP, HIP, HURRAY! HIP, HIP, HURRAY!

I think we have learned several important lessons on this thread: Jonny is a stand up guy and a man of honor. No matter how pissed he was at Dark, when he found out that he was wrong, he wasted no time in apologizing. He’s a man my father would have been proud to call his friend. We find that Dark is also a man of his word, and deserves his wings in this family for going through the FLAME OF PASSAGE. A new “welcome to the family, friend”.

More importantly, we find out what we are as a family. When a fucking interloper comes grazing for prey, we drop the insignificant skirmishes, pull the wagons into a circle and cover each others back (WARNING: A bunch of clichés).  

We also find that no matter how bloody the arguing seems, it might be a necessary part of our evolution, that helps to eventually clear the air and start anew. We are all growing emotionally with this incredible pain, and who is to say what will cause a breakthrough in the way we deal with it. I, personally, find it a lot easier to tell people to FUCK OFF when they try to cut in line at the grocery store, since being here.

Finally, Slammy wrote:  

Quote:
Hmmm ok......... Now what do we wanna do?  

Slammy

Well kids, I’m still here.
No, No, No Reverend, I’m just joking stop reaching for your dang dingleberrys.

Love you all, and if I may borrow Ann’s tag line:

Hugs,
David J.    
IP Logged

Wine is a little like love. When the right one comes along, you know it!
Deadmanwalking

Email

« Reply #88 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 7:51pm »

;D ;D  OK Jonny,
     Your reply just emphasizes what I was talking about, I made one error in a hugh post and it's the only retort you can come up with other than attacking me with the cut about the Oxy-Contin.
     You know as well as everyone else that has been here any length of time at all that making the decision to start taking that medication was the hardest decision I have ever made.
     13 years of Drug Free-33 years of 7-15attacks a day in the  9-9+ kip range, slowly dieing from advanced Chronic Hep C and your going to try to make it look like the medication has something to do with my attitude, well go back a try really hard, your mommy will help you on the big words! Reread what I said, it's your self rightous vulgar attitude, your crass language and constant spats to try to prove to yourself that "You da man!"
      Well "You Da Man" alright, arrogant,vulgar,impudent and brash. That is why I feel the way I do about you and your Posse, Go on with your little click group and chat about us behind our backs.
      I have been Pain Free for %99 of the time for over a year now thanks to the Oxy-Contin, I take a small dosage and it has not changed in 10 months.  
     So to answer you guestion, I never stopped the Oxy, just cut it down to the bare minimun dose that works for me!  I have a running moniter system set up with my Neuro and I have something I am sure you lack as exemplified by the way you write, "Self Control"
     So go on with the attack Dick Lick. You and your Booty Buddies, Maybe some day you will walk out of the shadows and realize how stupid you look to some of us!
                                       Deadmanwalking!

PS: SommelierCH maybe you better do a search on Sailpappy before you open yourself up and get involved too, I have been here way longer than you, Interloper I resent try reading some of the archives Dude!
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2002, 7:55pm by Deadmanwalking » IP Logged
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #89 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 7:59pm »

Deadmanwalking,

Sorry to hear of your situation, that sucks man (I am, as always, master of the understatement). Everyone has to do what they have to do. I don’t know you at all, but keep the courage and walk with God.

Peace,
David J.
IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #90 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 8:07pm »

You know, Pappy, I never had a problem with , even said I love you .

When you come in here under a false name and attack me you show just who you are, I give you  my name and will even give you my address and phone number if I have a problem with you.....I dont hide, EVER.

Your hiding under a different name shows your colors.

I wish you all the luck you deserve, Pappy.

....................jonny

BTW: I am da man and da damn king, mind you!!!
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2002, 8:18pm by jonny » IP Logged
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #91 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 8:25pm »

Deadmanwalking,

Wow, I didn’t know you had dingleberrys too. “Methinks thou dost protest too much”. If you had posted as YOURSELF, instead of a NEWBIE who registered “TODAY at 1:14 pm” I would have accorded you the proper respect. In actuality, I was referring to the cumulative attacks from people posting anew, with no reference points in their profiles and “dannyboy” in particular, hence the references to the “grazing” and “prey” which he likes to include in his posts.

I don’t know how I missed the “P.S” which you directed towards me, but even if I had, you would still have my prayers. However, as Jonny correctly pointed out you do have spelling and grammatical errors, such as:

Your reply just emphasizes what I was talking about, I made one error in a hugh post  

Now, there is a Hugh Downs and a Tom Posten, I’m not sure that they were capable of having offsprey. I would like to refer you to our resident genius’s post “Hints for your first post”. This will enable you to avoid some of the unnecessary flames that these errors tend to generate.

PFDAN

David J.
IP Logged

Deadmanwalking

Email

« Reply #92 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 8:28pm »

Jonny
     I poked a little humor your way and you lost it,  just like always, who attacked who, I'm calling a spade a spade, which I'm sure many here have or still want to do, I already know your address,I know all I need to know, Your life like everyone else's is a open book in this day of instant information.  
     I have an aerial picture of your home and business that was all to easy to get from a Terraserver site.
     Yes you said you loved me to my face, and also said a lot behind my back, Peep's told me what you said, and then you have the audacity to write that I am not as ill as I claim, you think watching my life slip slowly away is some kind of Joke, well the joke will be on you Dud, because You get back what you Put out in the end!
       You seem to get off on attacking people and I for one am sick of it, Just who died and made you the cluster moniter? Last time I checked this was DJ's site, and I let this crap from you run me off once, I don't think that will happen again!   DMW it's who I am! Angry
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2002, 9:01pm by Deadmanwalking » IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #93 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 8:52pm »

I said shit behind your back and you have peeps that told you this?

Until you produce these peeps and they will tell me what I said your are on your own.

Bye.....Last transmition.

................jonny
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #94 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 8:59pm »

Sad  I hate it when our family fights.  The rest of us need to stay out of this and let these two settle it - they both are wonderful people, they BOTH have more class in their little fingers than most people, and could probably settle this better alone.

Pappy, I'm sorry to hear your anger.  I know you must be pushed up against a wall, this is so out of character for you.  I'm here if you need to talk - as always.  

Jonny, I'm sorry I was so off base on this today - I feel I got you going here with the question about all the new names in the last two days.  

Please, you two - work this out, ok?  We don't want either one of you upset.

p.s. Kenn, my apologies too - I joined in this suspicion today too.  

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #95 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 10:12pm »

DJ made it possibe that  a white FLAG was and never will be Needed here................. ???

IP Logged
Frank

Email

« Reply #96 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 10:21pm »

IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #97 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 10:32pm »

'tis no problem Margi.  There's been a lot of misunderstandings by many of us, and I hope we all can get beyond them.  Thank you.

PFDAN..................................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged

jonny

Email

« Reply #98 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 10:35pm »

great, that really helps, Frank.

Thanks.

........................jonny
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #99 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 10:43pm »

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss