Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 6:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « staring ........in the Face of clusters »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   staring ........in the Face of clusters
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: staring ........in the Face of clusters  (Read 4278 times)
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: staring ........in the Face of clusters
« Reply #100 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 8:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Brian, straighten out yer tie, pullup ya pants and go buy some tile of yer own.

The future looks brite.
IP Logged
Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #101 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 8:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Indeed it does.

And is the tile NOT so cool?  Not so inviting?

Hold out baits to the enemy, feign disorder--then crush him.
IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #102 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 8:48pm »

Lest he crush himself
IP Logged
Brian_Y

Email

« Reply #103 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 8:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

But of COURSE!!!

The object is to win.  There would not be a winning and a losing side IF the object were to lose.

It is to win.  And I always win.  Unless I lose and then I exact revenge.

It all works out quite nicely!!!

Yin/Yang and all that rubbish...
IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #104 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 8:57pm »

Kay.  You win.

I'm goin to bed.

After all, tomorrow's anudda day Grin
IP Logged
justasound
New Board Junior
USA 

justasound76   dreamradial
WWW Email

« Reply #105 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 9:36pm »

Wow....That was a long string.  It's good to know [although I am sorry] that other people have experienced this insane pain.  I've been awake for a while now, and lastnight I came across this website while I was looking for painkilling methods for headaches.  I don't feel as stupid for having to go to the ER for my last REALLY bad one.  
     To the subject of being alone and dealing with it or having someone there....  I really wanted to be alone, but if my wife had not been there, i might have smashed my head to goo on the floor/windows/sink/etc. and not gone to the hospital.  I don't know if what they gave me helped or if it was just over, but they gave me alot of medicine.  I haven't had one that bad since, but I am wondering what the effect on my liver will be from always popping excedrin migraine, or whatever else I have around, everytime I feel  the beginnings of that hell.  I never want to ever have that again and I will do just about anything to avoid it......  But from the looks of this site I just may have to feel it again......  Sorry this was so long..... First post.  Anyway it sure is good to  meet you all.  Thanks for giving my head something to do for the last 12 hours.
IP Logged

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #106 on: Jan 7th, 2004, 9:46pm »

Welcome aboard, Justasound, sorry you have to be here.

Please, save your money and your liver and dump the over the counter meds!  They don't do squat for most of us.  

Go to your doctor and get a script for oxygen.  Hopefully it will work for you, and you will have that to kill the beast for you.  See the button on the left of your screen for the correct way to take it.

Why don't you start a new thread, and tell us about yourself.  How long you have had it, what tests have you had done, what doctors you have seen, what meds have you tried, what meds work for you (if any), what meds don't work for you, penis size (damn, wrong thread), what non-medical treatments have you tried?

We are a concerned and nosey group here.  The more we know about you, the better we can give some suggestions.

Most people here are nucking futs, except me.  I am the normal one here.

Chuck
« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2004, 9:47pm by ClusterChuck » IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss