Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 4:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « What the F.. do men want? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   What the F.. do men want?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What the F.. do men want?  (Read 3287 times)
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

Re: What the F.. do men want?
« Reply #100 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 4:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

watch it...
He's a Redd-baiter....

and he's a master!
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2004, 4:29pm by vig » IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #101 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 4:48pm »

on Dec 13th, 2004, 4:19pm, Redd715 wrote:

I don't see where there is an EACH AND EVERY here.

is only MY eyes?  Sorry I just don't read that at all..

OH MY!  You got me.  Well, that WAS my intention. Would have been pointless otherwise - right? My excuse -- Got a little sloppy, ya know, the Victoria's Secret Catalog's late this season and I'm kinda disturbed about it.  Please forgive me.
IP Logged
Jonny

Email

« Reply #102 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 4:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Me thinks we should all try to get along before I feed someone to the lions, got it?  Wink
IP Logged
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #103 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 5:19pm »

Gettin along fine jonny.  In case you haven't noticed, I'm just playin hard-ta-git and Redd's a little annoyed.  

Hey, did you get your Victoria Secret's catalog.  I think my mailman hogged all the copies on his route.
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #104 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 5:55pm »

on Dec 13th, 2004, 11:51am, Linda_Howell wrote:
Before my next hit and while I still have whatever is left of wits about me...let me apologize for starting this thread.  I never expected it to get to 4 pages and I certainly did not want to start a war.

Linda, you have nothing to apologize for. You have done nothing wrong.
Hope you're feeling better.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #105 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 9:07pm »

Linda, dont be sorry. You have done nuttin wrong gal. Im sorry your heart is hurting and you feel so bad.  
Now, you CAN and WILL get strong! If you dont like what you see in the mirror in the mornings then CHANGE it. No one eles can do this for you. Its ALL up to you hun. What YOU want in your life is MOST important.  
SOME men have no clue who to treat a woman. I know I was married to 2 of the biggest butts in the world! But when I stopped looking for "Mr Right" I found him.  
I found someone that holds my dreams close to his heart and LISTENS to my fears. He loves me for ME. Hes never tryed to change who I am or where I came from. Hes my best friend!! We talk ALOT about everything. We each have our own dreams and hobbies but we each give the other the space to be our own person. Any realationship is work. If both parties are WILLING to work at it fine, if not its time to bail. Marriage is no different.  
Men are not as complex as SOME woman make them out to be. Most men want the VERY same things that woman do.  UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, trust, respect, and someone who is willing to give of them selves.  
ONLY YOU can decided what you want in your life. Take the time to find out what you want, not what someone eles wants from you or wants you to be. In order to make you happy you have to be happy with YOU first and foremost. You WILL that one person whom is the other half of your heart! It took me 34 years to find him but I did!!!! Have faith girl friend it WILL happen!!!
Call when you can hun!!!
Love, Leesa

PS: Pappy, your Grade A!!!
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Apple
New Board Newbie

« Reply #106 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 3:37pm »

I haven't been here for a little while and didn't see this until now.  I hope things are a little better for you at this time. Please make sure you take into consideration compromise builds good relationships, but us women have a slight tendency to be overly concerned with the needs of our male partners. And if our male partners take advantage of that...well, we'll get run right over. I hope that's not your case. You deserve the best and don't you ever forget that.
Feel well.
Hugs,
A.
IP Logged

I don't have CH, I have horrible migraines. Doc says they have "cluster features." Can I still stay? Migraines suck. Can I say that?
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #107 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 3:53pm »

on Dec 11th, 2004, 9:52pm, marlin wrote:
OK OK...ya ya ya.  But don't forget...  men still can't go without a good ole' high quality high octane romp for god's sake!!!!

sure you can!!!!  
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #108 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 4:20pm »

on Dec 13th, 2004, 9:07pm, Leesa wrote:
Men are not as complex as SOME woman make them out to be. Most men want the VERY same things that woman do.  UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, trust, respect, and someone who is willing to give of them selves.

All the other caveman vs sensitivity bs aside, I think Leesa pretty much summed it up.  Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of men (or women for that matter) actually know what they want.  They are still searching themselves and they hurt themselves and others in their trial and error method of answering those questions.  I think in the end, it does come right back to what Leesa said.

For me, first and foremost, my wife is my best friend in the world.  We can and do talk about everything.  I treat my wife the way I want to be treated.  I take care of her needs and try to fulfill her fantasies and along the way in me taking care of her, she takes care of me, too.  14 years later her mother says we are still like a couple of newly weds.  We must be doing something right.

I hope you get it figured out.  You deserve the best.  Good luck.

Gator
IP Logged
Jonny

Email

« Reply #109 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 4:29pm »

Men want lesbians and lots of them, lipstick...not that butch shit!!!

You asked!

Grin
IP Logged
stevegeebe
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #110 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 6:51pm »

I want a southern women with Grace.

..yea...my wife and Grace.

I like to watch.

Steve G
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #111 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 7:57pm »

Now that all the drama is spewed out I'll tell ya what men really want. Its simple, just a little

S & S

Sex and a sandmoooch.
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2004, 7:58pm by don » IP Logged
thebbz
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ow,Ow,Ow

Email

« Reply #112 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 8:41pm »

I would say beer and boobs but I'm not 20 anymore. laugh
lusting after other women is a sin, but we are human.
What is in ones heart counts. I look at other women, but I lust after my wife.
 Do I tell her my fantasies...no, why would I jump in the fire? She is my fantasy, and so much more.
Yes my work is that important to me, until she tells me otherwise.
The most important thing to me is her happiness. If she's not happy then I'm not happy.
 I hope the best for you and all I can say is don't fight the inevitable...If he isn't making you happy Dump the loser. Lots of fish in the ocean. Wink
BB
BTW: What male mindset? LOL
IP Logged

It wasn't me I didn't do it
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #113 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 8:53pm »

Sex once a week is unacceptable. Once a month, well, IMPOSSIBLE!!!! If a lady-friend doesn't spend you into financial ruin, knows how to cook and cleans your fish -- that's pure gravy. Grin
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #114 on: Dec 16th, 2004, 12:03am »

Awful truth....Deaf mute ac/dc amputees with money.

Charlie   Shocked
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
WhoIsTedNow

Email

« Reply #115 on: Dec 16th, 2004, 12:34am »

on Dec 12th, 2004, 3:05am, Jonny wrote:

And what are your friends, Ted?........BURP!!

Not wannabes. BURP
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss