Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 4:55pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « What the F.. do men want? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   What the F.. do men want?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What the F.. do men want?  (Read 3289 times)
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: What the F.. do men want?
« Reply #75 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 5:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 12th, 2004, 5:45pm, BobG wrote:
Mmmmmmm......marlin

I don't think you know sailpappy's history and the reason he may not share a bed with his wife.

Believe me, it has nothing to do with "preferring" that arrangemnt.

Just goes to show who is thinking with the little head, and who lives by the heart Bob....

Sad really, no wonder women like me would prefer to remain single than have to put up with the likes of neanderthol man here.  

Marlin just club her over the head and drag her off to the cave.  On second thought, club yourself in the head might knock some sense into ya.
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2004, 5:50pm by Redd » IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
john_d

Email

« Reply #76 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 5:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
In the face of real true love you will do wha ever it takes to make your partner feel better,safer,securer,and that your priorities are about the two of you and not just yourself.  
 To protect my wonderful Terri, I moved into my own bed, away from any possibility of bleeding on her while asleep, and even though I have a +10 sex drive, I turned it off, 4 years of almost no contact, not to be selfish for myself, but to generous for her.  

Let me get this straight- you moved out of the bedroom and did not get any sex for 4 years to protect your wife.  I don't know your complete circumstances but that sux.    

IP Logged
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

« Reply #77 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 6:01pm »

on Dec 12th, 2004, 5:52pm, john_d wrote:

Let me get this straight- you moved out of the bedroom and did not get any sex for 4 years to protect your wife.  I don't know your complete circumstances but that sux.    

I GAVE IT UP FOR FOUR YEARS TOO (DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANSES) HAD A MAJOR HIT (LEVEL8 OR 9) DURING. SHE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT ME DANCEING AROUND THE ROOM HOLDING MY HEAD. AFTER 50 MINS. OF PAIN ALL I COULD DO WAS HAVE A SMOKE AND GO TO SLEEP! Embarassed
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2004, 6:02pm by survivor13 » IP Logged
john_d

Email

« Reply #78 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 6:11pm »

on Dec 12th, 2004, 6:01pm, survivor13 wrote:

I GAVE IT UP FOR FOUR YEARS TOO (DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANSES) HAD A MAJOR HIT (LEVEL8 OR 9) DURING. SHE TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT ME DANCEING AROUND THE ROOM HOLDING MY HEAD. AFTER 50 MINS. OF PAIN ALL I COULD DO WAS HAVE A SMOKE AND GO TO SLEEP! Embarassed

I don't understand, are you talking about your wife?  Who did she tell this to?  
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #79 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 7:36pm »

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
survivor13
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

thunderstruck
Email

« Reply #80 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 7:38pm »

on Dec 12th, 2004, 6:11pm, john_d wrote:

I don't understand, are you talking about your wife?  Who did she tell this to?  

no, lady i spent two months gettin to know! before that big day! left the damn imitex at home! needless to say first and last time! felt like the elephant man for awhile after that!
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2004, 7:39pm by survivor13 » IP Logged
Sean_C

Email

« Reply #81 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 7:44pm »

Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2004, 7:44pm by Sean_C » IP Logged
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #82 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 10:11pm »

on Dec 12th, 2004, 5:50pm, Redd715 wrote:

Just goes to show who is thinking with the little head, and who lives by the heart Bob....

Sad really, no wonder women like me would prefer to remain single than have to put up with the likes of neanderthol man here.  

Marlin just club her over the head and drag her off to the cave.  On second thought, club yourself in the head might knock some sense into ya.

red sweetheart, just curious... is it your expectation to be romantically swept off your feet onto cloud9 each time you engage in a bout of love making - ya know - like in romance novels, music, silly Cosmo articles and movies??  And are you disappointed when you discover that doesn't happen each and every time?  Or do you just immediately make the connection that your prince-charming turned into a neanderthal overnight and then proptly look around for another price charming?  You may find one... or then again, you may end up like my grandmother who had the same expectations.  Good luck to you.  I think you need some.
IP Logged
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #83 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 10:26pm »

on Dec 12th, 2004, 10:11pm, marlin wrote:

red sweetheart, just curious... is it your expectation to be romantically swept off your feet onto cloud9 each time you engage in a bout of love making - ya know - like in romance novels, music, silly Cosmo articles and movies??  And are you disappointed when you discover that doesn't happen each and every time?  Or do you just immediately make the connection that your prince-charming turned into a neanderthal overnight and then proptly look around for another price charming?  You may find one... or then again, you may end up like my grandmother who had the same expectations.  Good luck to you.  I think you need some.

It goes a little like this frat boy...

Seduce my body I may yours for a night.  Seduce my mind and heart and soul and I'll be yours forever.  Try it sometime...

Guys these days are just intimidated by a woman who doesn't NEED a man, what they fail to understand is that it is THEY who need women....best to get it right....
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2004, 10:26pm by Redd » IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #84 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 11:16pm »

Quote:
is it your expectation to be romantically swept off your feet onto cloud9 each time you engage in a bout of love making - ya know - like in romance novels, music, silly Cosmo articles and movies??  

Dude...you really are thick, aren't you? You know it can be like that. It depends on the two people involved. It can even be like that after many years. It can also be the other side of the spectrum, as well. I suggest that you start a thread called What the f... do women want and then follow the advice. Your wife might give in after all.
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #85 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 3:39am »

Yikes

Charlie  
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #86 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 6:34am »

nani you are sooo right!!  

Marlin, the moral to this story is that if you treat your spouse no better than a blow up doll, thats what you'll be needing in the long run.

Nani I do believe he's to thick to "get it".  No wonder he doesn't "get" it.  crackup
IP Logged

Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #87 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 8:34am »

The question was
Men have answered.
If you like the answer take it.
If you don't like the answer leave it.
But learn from them.
IP Logged
becky8

Email

« Reply #88 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 9:40am »

Not to quote Dr. Phil, but I do believe this and have been where you are at...... You need to take back your power!!!! Noone should have that much power for you, and if hes a cheater? Which I don't know, he will ALWAYS be a cheater(been married to one in the past) and he has been married now 3 different times since we were married. You are beautiful and smart so just take back your power and really LOOK at him and what do you see?I know its really hard but you will see him totally different once he can't control how you feel anymore when he does shit. People that fool around have a low self worth so they're always trying to prove something to them selfs! Good Luck, Hon Thats just what I believe anyway!
IP Logged
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #89 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 9:59am »

Linda,  

sad to know I'm lost here way on the fourth page........but.......go check your mail honey, I got something for you there.

I'm thinking of you and waiting to hear from you.

OH and sailpappy......... Kiss.......you're genuine!!!

EDNA
IP Logged
TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #90 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 10:01am »

Marlin is a cave man. He showed his true colors when Frank and I said we adore our wives.  
Let the putz be putz....  
My not so humble opinion.  Angry
TomM
EDIT--Linda...keep the faith. I think that all women should be adored and put on a pedestal. Am I saying that to get into some one pants, here? NO!
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2004, 10:16am by TomM » IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #91 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 10:27am »

on Dec 13th, 2004, 8:34am, karma wrote:
The question was
Men have answered.
If you like the answer take it.
If you don't like the answer leave it.
But learn from them.

so red honey, are YOU "happy" right now?  Happy as measured by how you feel about  today and the likely prospects that you will achieve what you want tomorrow next day next day...  

How many times have you been married?  Do you even want to be married?  What is it you want and do you really think you'll ever get it  and make it last?

And what the fuck makes you think I don't treat my wife like she's my favorite person on earth. The fact is I do, she knows it and that makes her happy.  Everyone has different sexual body alarm clocks.  Mine goes off alot more than most  Grin
IP Logged
Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lust Without Remorse! Love Without Regret!

strider_39  
Email

« Reply #92 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 11:14am »

Talk about role reversal!   laugh

Our wiring is much simpler than women... while men have different tastes and desires, we are not that difficult to figure out... not much complexity   Cheesy

Slammy   Cool
IP Logged

That's it! Everyone out of the pool!

" Everytime I try to get out, they PULL me back in! "
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #93 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 11:51am »

Before my next hit and while I still have whatever is l;eft of wits about me...let me apologize for starting this thread.  I never expected it to get to 4 pages and I certainly did not want to start a war.

Many of you here are my friends and know me and my situation and that is why I came here with my personal problems.  But there are lots of newcomers who don't, so I should have just left this alone & if I wasn't here in OUTER MONGOLIA, Washington totally alone ..I would have.

I appreciate with all my heart the support I have recieved from all of you.   Ted?  Thanks for the laugh hon.  

Before I married this man last May...I was a strong, independant, fairly happy person with a sense of humor and like someone here said...I have given him my power and if my head will give me a break for a while so I can think straight,  I will find a way to get it back.  Right now I don't even recognize me and who I've become, so it's going to be a long road.

Thank you all.  

Now Marlin?  climb back into your cave like a good boy and stop fighting with my friend Redd.  Wink

Linda

IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #94 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 12:09pm »

on Dec 13th, 2004, 11:51am, Linda_Howell wrote:
Before I married this man last May...I was a strong, independant, fairly happy person with a sense of humor and like someone here said...I have given him my power and if my head will give me a break for a while so I can think straight,  I will find a way to get it back.  Right now I don't even recognize me and who I've become, so it's going to be a long road.
                    Linda

Hey Linda---You STILL are the independant, happy, strong woman you always were. You just need to realize it....and I think you now have.  
Hugs,  
TomM
IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #95 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 12:22pm »

on Dec 13th, 2004, 11:51am, Linda_Howell wrote:
Now Marlin?  climb back into your cave like a good boy and stop fighting with my friend Redd.  Wink

NO!!!  In fact I am on my way out of the cave right this minute to go to the mailbox.  I am expecting my favorite mail article to arrive any day now and can't wait  -- The Victoria Secret's mailer.  Then I'll go back in my cave a happy cave man.
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #96 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 12:56pm »

marlin,
Quote:
red sweetheart, just curious... is it your expectation to be romantically swept off your feet onto cloud9 each time you engage in a bout of love making

That's a stupid question. Of course she does! Maybe it doesn't happen every time but it sure makes it better when both people try for it.
I won't say how long I've been married but it is long enough that my oldest grandchild is 17 years old. You do the math. My wife and I still go on "dates". Movies, dinner at top-of-the-line resturants. A couple times a year we stay at a Hotel in Vegas for a weekend. We've had romance in our marriage since day one and it is still as rich and powerful as it was on our honeymoon.
The attitude "Hey women, I'm in heat. Service me. Now!"
is going to make you a very lonely man someday.
And since your 'favorite mail article' is a catalog I think maybe your someday has arrived.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #97 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 1:08pm »

on Dec 13th, 2004, 12:56pm, BobG wrote:
marlin,
That's a stupid question. Of course she does! Maybe it doesn't happen every time but it sure makes it better when both people try for it.
I won't say how long I've been married but it is long enough that my oldest grandchild is 17 years old. You do the math. My wife and I still go on "dates". Movies, dinner at top-of-the-line resturants. A couple times a year we stay at a Hotel in Vegas for a weekend. We've had romance in our marriage since day one and it is still as rich and powerful as it was on our honeymoon.
The attitude "Hey women, I'm in heat. Service me. Now!"
is going to make you a very lonely man someday.
And since your 'favorite mail article' is a catalog I think maybe your someday has arrived.

I can do the math.  I'm guessing that I'm a whole lot better at math than you are at reading.  What I hacked out on this keyboard was "EACH AND EVERY TIME".  I didn't type that out by accident. Got that gramps?  If EACH AND EVERY TIME is the measuring stick then I doubt red could ever be happy.  I have a sister-in-law like that and my brother doesn't know if he should kill her or himself or which will come first.

I guess I sound like a simple guy and perhaps I am but I also have a daughter.  I hope that she finds happiness one day too when and if she decides to get married  What I hope she brings to her marriage is a lot more common sense than princess attitude.  That would be a start.
IP Logged
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #98 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 3:28pm »

Linda
About power:

"The power others possess
is the power I give them.
If I have endowed another  
with power they do not possess,
Then
 I face my own power
Do I not?"

Lots of love and happier days to you.
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #99 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 4:19pm »

Quote:
red sweetheart, just curious... is it your expectation to be romantically swept off your feet onto cloud9 each time you engage in a bout of love making - ya know - like in romance novels, music, silly Cosmo articles and movies??

I don't see where there is an EACH AND EVERY here.

is only MY eyes?  Sorry I just don't read that at all..
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss