Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 4:49am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « We 86 Tomomax!!! Thanks just in time. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   We 86 Tomomax!!! Thanks just in time.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: We 86 Tomomax!!! Thanks just in time.  (Read 960 times)
snook
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

We 86 Tomomax!!! Thanks just in time.
« on: Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

[color=Red][/color] Tongue  Hey ya'll, my thanks from buzz and I. ? B2 WAS PERSCRIBED to BUZZ any suggestions on the amount he didnt tell buzz said it would help, also what if any meds has worked for ANYONE to shut down chs for at least a desent time peroid. He wants to try o2 having problem with va so far in getting it, so now hes on zomeg 5mgs 6 a month, verapamil 180mds daily, thank god hes off the tomamax you all helped nix that he was showing sighns of being blonde ( even though he is you know what i mean turning on the heat instead of ac, lost train of thought etc sooooo glad hes off that shit, boy this ride is like watching him as a human guienea pig anywho later my friends pf day to you all love SNOOK
IP Logged
JJA
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

Re: We 86 Tomomax!!! Thanks just in time.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:11pm »

on Feb 22nd, 2005, 11:52am, snook wrote:
what if any meds has worked for ANYONE to shut down chs for at least a desent time peroid

www.clusterbusters.com
IP Logged

Is it illegal because it's dangerous or is it dangerous because it's illegal? Our drug laws are ruining lives.
jasckorohod

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Do you mean Topamax?  I'm about to start a trial of that medication tomorrow; if that is what you are writing about, I'd like to know what effects, good and bad, that it had.  I will be working my way up to 100mg a day over a 4 week period (starting with 25mg tomorrow, etc.).  Thanks.
IP Logged
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #3 on: Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:40pm »

on Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:21pm, jasckorohod wrote:
Do you mean Topamax?  I'm about to start a trial of that medication tomorrow; if that is what you are writing about, I'd like to know what effects, good and bad, that it had.  I will be working my way up to 100mg a day over a 4 week period (starting with 25mg tomorrow, etc.).  Thanks.

check out older messages on this board.
But let's just say that if you're not a zombie now, you could turn into one... and I got 24/7 HA for nearly a week... not to mention, 11 CHs a day!!!! Angry
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: Feb 23rd, 2005, 6:00am »

Sorry.  I am still looking for that magic med or combination of meds myself.  So far I've tried various combinations of

Exercise, Heat, Ice Packs, Water

OTC meds: Tylenol Allergy Sinus, Excedrin, Pseudofed, Tylenol PM, Benadryl, Motrin, Melatonin, etc

Prescription Meds:  Naproxyn, Relpax, Indomethacin, Percocet, Demerol, Fioricet, Topamax, Verapamil, Lithium, Depakote, Trileptal, Tegretol, Nortriptyline, Prednisone,  Halcion, Sonata, Seroquel, Oxygen, Zomig, Imitrex

What has actually worked:  Prednisone (stops working as I taper down), Oxygen, Zomig and Imitrex.  Sometimes ice seems to help the O2 work faster.  Sometimes a hot shower helps break a shadow.

What's next?  Neuro #3, Kudzu and if nothing else - maybe Clusterbusters

Quote:
Posted by: jasckorohod on: 02/22/05 at 11:21:31  

Check this out:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=meds;action= display;num=1105669466

For more, click Search at the top of the page.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss