Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 4:01am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Skipping my cycles »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Skipping my cycles
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Skipping my cycles  (Read 294 times)
Patrick_A
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If i could get my hands on that wascally Wabbit

Email

Skipping my cycles
« on: Feb 23rd, 2005, 8:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ain't complaining, just being informative.

My cycles since I was 16 years old were(45 now)..... Fall 1year, summer next year, and fall the following year, and repeat. Almost like clockwork. Occasionally, it would start in Spring, and occasionally it would start in Winter.
Oct of 1998 to Feb 1999 was my 2nd to last cycle, June 2003 to Sept 2003 was my last. I didn't get my Fall cycle this year.  
I have learned to deal with our Fk'n stupid insurance system and figured out how to work it to my advantage so i never ran out of Meds.
Anyways, I have a stockpile of Meds, ie... imitrex inhalers, and imitrex pills that are about go beyond the expiration date. In fact, some may already be beyond it
No way i could ever bring myself to just throw them away. Geesh, I remember slamming my head against the Phamacist counter begging for more imitrex. I would appreciate it if someone would help me so I don't have to just throw these meds away.

IM me or send me an E-mail if you can help, Patrick  Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 23rd, 2005, 8:13am by Patrick_A » IP Logged

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?
thomas
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"Hit like a phillips head into my brain."

Re: Skipping my cycles
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23rd, 2005, 9:13am »

Glad you are missing out on the festivities this year.  Grin
IP Logged

Religion and sex are powerplays. Manipulate the people for the money they pay. Selling skin, selling God, the numbers look the same on their credit cards. Triptans cause rebounds. Learn it, believe it, live it. I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.
Lobster
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Skipping my cycles
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23rd, 2005, 9:21am »

Yes... very good that you skipped the party.

To the best of my knowledge, Trex does not really expire if properly stored.  I have cycled through ancient Trex... years past the expiration... without any noted difference in effectiveness.
IP Logged

Rock beats Scissors.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss