Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 6:22am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Moral of the story. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Moral of the story.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Moral of the story.  (Read 1337 times)
burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Moral of the story.
« on: Dec 31st, 2005, 7:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment:  Have your parents tell you a story with a moral.  

The next day her students came back and one by one told their stories until only one student was left.  

"And do you have a story that your parents shared with you?” She asked.  

"Yes, ma'am, my daddy told a story about my grandfather”, the student began.  

My grandfather was a pilot in World War II and when his plane got hit over enemy territory he had to bail out.  All he had was a flask of whiskey, his pistol and his survival knife.  He drank all the whiskey on the way down and unfortunately landed right in the middle of twenty enemy troops.  He killed fifteen of them with the pistol but ran out of bullets.  He killed four more with his knife but the blade broke so he had to kill the last one with his bare hands."  

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "What kind of moral did your daddy say was in such a horrible story?"  

"Stay the hell away from grandfather when he's been drinking!" Replied the student.  
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2005, 7:31pm by burnt-toast » IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss