Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 12:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « new girl and christian »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   new girl and christian
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: new girl and christian  (Read 1131 times)
hdbngr
New Board Old Timer

Email

Re: new girl and christian
« Reply #25 on: Mar 24th, 2004, 4:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello and welcome!

There are lots of christians here, and I am one of them. Practicing, I mean. I won't ever be an expert... i'm female, married, 32 years old, I have two great dogs (Maxine and Ophelia) who always keep me company when I am down. If they don't get up with me when I am wandering the moors late at night, they at least wag their tails. I don't think they are "triggers", rather they are the best, unconditional love to be found on earth.

Never been a drinker or a smoker. Second-hand smoke is a trigger for me, however.

Out of all of us here, most of us have probably called on God at least a time or two asking for relief. I think an equal number of us have questioned whether or not we have done something to suffer this kind of thing and the conclusion I have come to is: We aren't being punished.

For those of us who have asked for deliverance, remember that Abraham and his wife asked for a baby after years and years of infertility. God answered Abraham's prayer with a "yes", but his wife did not become pregnant with their first son until 25 YEARS later, and they were both elderly at this point. God answers prayers, but his time line may be different from when we think the request should be granted.

I am also desperate to find answers, and all of us out there have tried eliminating, adding, ingesting and withholding all manners of substances to get a break. I think there is an answer out there, but I haven't found it yet. I WILL keep looking.

With all of the group here looking as well, we have a a chance. If one of us finds it, be sure they will shout it at the top of their voice on this site. Things get loud, wild, happy, sad, rude, uplifting and joyous all within 24 hours, every single day, but there is always someone here to talk to who will listen.  

Know always that you are welcome here!
IP Logged

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
ckelly181
New Board Old Timer
USA 

To err is human; To forgive, canine.

Email

Re: new girl and christian
« Reply #26 on: Mar 24th, 2004, 9:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi genss,

I know that many have posted regarding their Christian status. I'm a Christian (Assembly of God), but am not attending at the moment due to issues I have with the church - not God.

I have 2 corgis - and if c/h is a result of living with pets, then the pain will have to stay...but I doubt that has anything to do with it.

If you can overlook the language, most of the posts are "teasing" in nature. They can look very harsh, but looks are deceiving.

Look over the c/h info...that's what makes this site priceless. I've discovered so many ways of managing the pain, that it makes the "insanity" less startling. A lot of it is pretty funny, too.

PF times to ya!

Chris
IP Logged

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss