Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 8th, 2024, 12:47pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « newbie but oldie »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004-2005 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   newbie but oldie
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: newbie but oldie  (Read 533 times)
sooze102

Email

newbie but oldie
« on: Oct 4th, 2005, 4:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

color=Pink][/color]
Hi... Grin ( forgive me right off the bat cuz im gonna ramble ) Ive been a member of this site since 2000...when i used to post things looked very different than they do now....(does charlie from NY still post here?  tried to email him with no response) Undecided
Im not currently in a cycle....but was drawn back to its wrath when someone from the site contacted me...in need of support...which I gladly have and am currently giving.  One thing that has always puzzled me is....when we go to the dr and we are diagnosed with clusters...WHY dont the drs either put us in touch with someone local who also suffers from clusters OR  give us the link to this web site???  Clusters are so isolating...and if Id love to find the bozo that ever classified them as a "headache", as if!!! I have suffered from them for over 19 years....luckily I can be in a remission for up to three years at a stretch....and my last cycle was pretty odd....for the first time since i was diagnosed I used Melatonin and oxygen...and luckily didnt have to do the prednisone nightmare like I usually did...( any one else have any luck with melatonin ?)  
anyway....once i figure out this board-ill post a pic and more info about myself--im not a computer dummy but i have to say this board is very different than anything im used to...guess i have some reading to do....if anyone can tell me if charlie is still around Id appreciate it....when i first joined the site he was a God send to me....just lost touch over the years...hope he is well.  Thanks for this site....Susan
IP Logged
sassy_lady
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sassyladysassy  
Email

Re: newbie but oldie
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4th, 2005, 5:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

nice to meet you Susan,
I'm Jolene a supporter of a CH'er  
I agree with you, I think Dr.s need to give this site out to people, this place is a God Sent!! & the people are awesome here!!
Welcome back!!
Lots of Prayers & pfdan
Jolene
IP Logged
unsolved1

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 5th, 2005, 7:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hey Susan !  Grin

Actually, a doctor in Louisville, KY gave me this website address several years ago.

Many say that Melatonin right before bed helps with the night time hits.

Welcome Back

UNsolved
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #3 on: Oct 5th, 2005, 9:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

WB, sooze. Charlie's still around.  Smiley  He's got a lot of posts on the General Board, so you can PM him from there.
Melatonin is a Godsend to many of us. Glad to hear you're in remission, hope it lasts forever.
Continued PF wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss