Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 9:45am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « ok, you may not like this »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   ok, you may not like this
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ok, you may not like this  (Read 1598 times)
purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: ok, you may not like this
« Reply #50 on: Aug 25th, 2007, 11:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Aug 25th, 2007, 11:16pm, assaultme wrote:
 I was at first very hesitant to disobey the Doctors orders. Surely you can understand. It, to me, would be like changing my pill regiment just cause someone on the web told me to. I don't know anything about medical stuff, but that would seem very irresponsible.
Dave

Dave, you've hit on a very good point here. We are not doctors here, and we can only impart our experiences to you. But one thing. ALWAYS check with your doc before changing the dosage of your meds, or changing your meds, because you heard online it would work better/ different, or someone told you to. This is very important. Some herbs interact with meds, so let the doc know if you are using anything like melatonin for sleep, or kudzu (see the med board), or even using the energy drinks, due to the taurine.

We want to help you, but we want you safe too.
IP Logged

Groov
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

!Privet! !OLA! !wassup! PARABELLUM

orangemod260500  

« Reply #51 on: Aug 25th, 2007, 11:39pm »

BTW, it may be off topic, but I would really like to help anyone here with any mechanical problems they may have.  
Got a car or bike giving you a cluster headache? I have a bunch of info. and connections at my disposal.  
It is the least I can do.
Dave
IP Logged

PARABELLUM

I do look like my avatar...But I swear to God I am not a bag of aqua colored french fries

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others!!
Groov
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

!Privet! !OLA! !wassup! PARABELLUM

orangemod260500  

« Reply #52 on: Aug 25th, 2007, 11:46pm »

You bet Chris. I know it may be frustrating for members to try to help and someone who won't just take it without checking with the Doctor. These things are too technical for a monkey wrench to just start playing with. But don't think it isn't being put on my list of things to do. If I give you bad mechanical advise and you poke a hole in your tyre, you can slap me on the back of the head and make me buy you a new one. If I poke a hole in my head, what little brain I have left will leak out. Brain cells are not available at Firestone  
 laugh
Dave
BTW, that is my Tama drum kit on my avatar. Hope you like them. They sound like a million bucks. Now, if I could just do the same Wink
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2007, 11:49pm by Groov » IP Logged

PARABELLUM

I do look like my avatar...But I swear to God I am not a bag of aqua colored french fries

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others!!
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss