Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 9:10pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I need some help »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2006-2007 Getting to Know Ya Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I need some help
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I need some help  (Read 421 times)
ogphat
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I need some help
« on: Oct 31st, 2007, 3:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have had some thing sorta of like this but i havent read anything about multiple attacks such as every 20 to 30 seconds all day i have had them like that for 3 weeks now and some are mild and some make my eye wince bad i want to know if this is the same thing or something more worse and should i be worried about it more since i get alot of attcks
IP Logged
NJRik
New Board Junior
USA 

Email

Re: I need some help
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 4:09pm »

Hello, That is how i get hit. Short bursts for about a half a minute building in pain over and over again for an hour or two. But having said that go to your Dr. and let him/her do more tests. A CAT/MRI can show if it is anything else. Hang in there if it is CH this is the place the people here are great and know a hell of a lot. LISTEN to them for they know what they are talking about.

Rik
IP Logged

Live well - Laugh often - Love Much
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

Re: I need some help
« Reply #2 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 4:24pm »

Sounds like Chronic paroxsysmal Hemicrania to me.  Read this comaprison table and see if it fits the criteria.

http://www.ouch-us.org/chgeneral/hacomptable.htm

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss