Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 1:48pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Dawson's MRI »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Children and Cluster's
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Dawson's MRI
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Dawson's MRI  (Read 1241 times)
crftymom
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Junior
USA 

Proud wife of a Navy Man!!

Email

Dawson's MRI
« on: Jan 12th, 2006, 11:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It was normal!!!  I am so happy that there is nothing life threatning!!  I am so excited I have been bouncing off the walls.  Tomorrow is my hubby's and my 10th anniversary, and I couldn't have asked for a better gift.  We really have a lot to celebrate.  Now we just hope for a long CH break.  Thank you all for all of your support.  I hope you all have a great PF weekend.  Thank you!!thank you!! thank you!!  All of your thoughts and prayers,  words of encouragement, wisdom and strength was such a wonderful help through this.  I can't wait to get to know the people in this family better.  Again thank you.
Forever grateful,
margo
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Re: Dawson's MRI
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13th, 2006, 4:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Oh Margo I am pleased for you! Even when you "know" its still a relief to get that all clear isn't it?!
Now we can get to grips with fighting Dawson's CH and helping you cope too. How is he doing by the way?
Its been a real emotional rollercoaster for you for the last couple of weeks with mri's and Dawsons birthday and now your anniversary.. I know it's his birthday party this weekend too so sit back now and relax and enjoy both celebrations!
Have a wonderful anniversary today, a fantastic party over the weekend and come back and tell us all about both on Monday! (Or sooner if you can bear it!)
Take care
lots of love
Helen
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss