Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 15th, 2024, 5:02am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Damn Monster Hiding in the Shadows »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Damn Monster Hiding in the Shadows
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Damn Monster Hiding in the Shadows  (Read 408 times)
De_Minimis
New Board Newbie
USA 

I Eat Glue!

Damn Monster Hiding in the Shadows
« on: Mar 7th, 2006, 1:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Kids:

Damn it.  Its coming, I'm sure.  I usually get my attacks every three years (last about eight weeks -I'm very lucky) about this time of the year (usually in Feb, but sometimes in March).  Well, looks like I'll be getting two years in a row this time.  Murphy's law I guess.  Right smack dab in the middle of a campaign.  Guess I'd better get to the welding shop for some oxy.  I still say its the longer days that trigger them.  Hope you all are doing well.  Anybody discover the magic (legal) bullet yet?  Yea, didn't think so.
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2006, 2:09pm by De_Minimis » IP Logged

De Minimis
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

Re: Damn Monster Hiding in the Shadows
« Reply #1 on: Mar 7th, 2006, 2:26pm »

on Mar 7th, 2006, 1:58pm, De_Minimis wrote:
 Anybody discover the magic (legal) bullet yet?  

Well... it may be close...

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=meds;action= display;num=1110584362

Read all the threads that are linked in it. It's a lot, but worth it.  
PF wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #2 on: Mar 8th, 2006, 11:26am »

Hey DeMinimis.  Sorry to see you having a reason to come back.  'Tis a tricky bastage this disorder.  Gather your arsenal and prepare to do battle.  Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I hope what you're feeling is just a quickly passing reminder that never fully develops.

IP Logged
De_Minimis
New Board Newbie
USA 

I Eat Glue!

« Reply #3 on: Mar 8th, 2006, 2:24pm »

Thanks folks.  I haven't done the dance yet, so I'm hopeful these "feelings" are just a false start.  Thinking I'll test the waters and have a beer (alc is a major trigger for me).  If I'm getting into the CH zone, then I'll know pretty darn quick, after one beer.  If the beer goes down with no ill effects (other than tricking me into thinking I'm handsome, smart and witty), then I'll figure I'm good for at least another year.
IP Logged

De Minimis
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss