Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 3:15am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A Headache Story - Part 4 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   A Headache Story - Part 4
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Headache Story - Part 4  (Read 5522 times)
chewy

Email

Re: A Headache Story - Part 4
« Reply #25 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 12:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

IP Logged
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #26 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 12:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jan 25th, 2008, 12:31pm, LeLimey wrote:
Sanna really! As if I'd have a horrible trick like that in my house to surprise unsuspecting visitors.... sheesh!  Wink

Wink Just as I thought. Grin

BTW, did you ever get little something from us via mail? Timo has lost his confidence in Finland's post already...

Sanna
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Melissa
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Gone Crazy. Be back soon.

« Reply #27 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 1:10pm »

It's times like these I wish there was a "Report" button for posts. nono
IP Logged

DON'T WORRY ABOUT NOTTIN - NOTTIN IS ALRIGHT

My mosaic Crosses on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5494187
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #28 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 1:22pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 1:10pm, Melissa wrote:
It's times like these I wish there was a "Report" button for posts. nono

admin@clusterheadaches.com
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
Melissa
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Gone Crazy. Be back soon.

« Reply #29 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 1:26pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 1:22pm, brewcrew wrote:

admin@clusterheadaches.com

Bill, I know about the email addy.  It is just easier having a button to click on their posts like there are on other forums I've seen.

I'm sure DJ has known about this yahoo since they appeared here yesterday anyways.
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2008, 1:27pm by Melissa » IP Logged

DON'T WORRY ABOUT NOTTIN - NOTTIN IS ALRIGHT

My mosaic Crosses on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5494187
Paul98

Email

« Reply #30 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 1:31pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 12:31pm, LeLimey wrote:
Sanna really! As if I'd have a horrible trick like that in my house to surprise unsuspecting visitors.... sheesh!  Wink

Helen used that trick on me to try and make me a eunuch.

-P.
IP Logged
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #31 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:00pm »

What we are reading is schizophrenic flights of ideas, loose association, triggered paranoia, delusional thinking and dissociation from reality.

I am not sure whether this poor person has CH or not, but his schizophrenia is most definitely not well controlled.  

I dont think we can help him here. Responding to him in a hostile way will trigger more paranoia and flights of ideas and I dont think its kind to mock people who are mentally ill.  But responding in a gentle way will reinforce delusional thinking. Maybe its best to just ignore him.

Ace ,

Please go see your psychiatrist, get your schizophrenia controlled first, that will help your head.
IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

« Reply #32 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:24pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 3:00pm, Annette wrote:

What we are reading is schizophrenic flights of ideas, loose association, triggered paranoia, delusional thinking and dissociation from reality.

I am not sure whether this poor person has CH or not, but his schizophrenia is most definitely not well controlled.  

I dont think we can help him here. Responding to him in a hostile way will trigger more paranoia and flights of ideas and I dont think its kind to mock people who are mentally ill.  But responding in a gentle way will reinforce delusional thinking. Maybe its best to just ignore him.

Ace ,

Please go see your psychiatrist, get your schizophrenia controlled first, that will help your head.

There were some other folks that liked to play let's pretend that used to hang here but they made their own site.  S'pose we could send him over there to a kinder gentler space.

Potter

fixed it
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2008, 4:27pm by vietvet2tours » IP Logged

Kill em all let God sort em out
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #33 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:29pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 3:24pm, vietvet2tours wrote:

There were some other loons that used to hang here but they made their own site.  S'pose we could send him over there to a kinder gentler space.

Potter

And lose my comedy relief for the week?  

Oh I suppose if we MUST.... laugh
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #34 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:30pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 3:24pm, vietvet2tours wrote:

There were some other loons that used to hang here but they made their own site.  S'pose we could send him over there to a kinder gentler space.

Potter

Who are "some other loons" and what other site is that Potter ?  
IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #35 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:42pm »

http://chronicclusterheadaches.myfreeforum.org/index.php

He'll fit right in.

potter
IP Logged

Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #36 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:49pm »

Dont know if you know, but the Admin for that site is our very own Ike, he is well loved by many here. Other Chers there are people who are long time members here such as Shedz and Phil. They are all your CHer fellows. To call them loons is most disrespectful on your part Potter.

You seem to enjoy tormenting a mentally ill person who may or may not have CH, that says a lot about your character.

You complained when others didnt show understanding and support for CHers, but do you show people afflicted with other chronic medical conditions any?  
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:51pm by Annette » IP Logged

Arthur Conan Doyle
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #37 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:54pm »

Some Jack comes on here (mentally ill or not, doesn't matter) and ends up pitting the two of you against each other - bingo, he wins.

Knock it off. Take it to PM if you must.
IP Logged

Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #38 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 3:58pm »

I would if I could Bill.

Potter had never responded to any of my PMs in the past.
IP Logged

Arthur Conan Doyle
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #39 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 4:00pm »

Look, I'm not here to play moderator. If you can't take it to PM, then just stop. Simple as that.
IP Logged

Paul98

Email

« Reply #40 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 4:10pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 3:54pm, brewcrew wrote:
Some Jack comes on here (mentally ill or not, doesn't matter) and ends up pitting the two of you against each other - bingo, he wins.

Knock it off. Take it to PM if you must.

I agree!

-P.
IP Logged
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #41 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 4:25pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 3:58pm, Annette wrote:

I would if I could Bill.

Potter had never responded to any of my PMs in the past.

Since ya never pm'd me in the past it would be hard to respond.

Potter
IP Logged

Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #42 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 4:29pm »

Actually this guy is really performing a service.  He shows up about once a week as a newbie, diferent user name each time, and posts something outrageous.  Stuff like, your headaches are caused by global warming, putting candy corn in your ear stops the attacks, gogi berries grow chest hair.  You know the stuff.  And then - everyone gets to unload on him.  That's the service he provides.  Designated dumping ground.

Thanks dude.
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #43 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 4:33pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 4:29pm, Bob P wrote:
Actually this guy is really performing a service.  He shows up about once a week as a newbie, diferent user name each time, and posts something outrageous.  Stuff like, your headaches are caused by global warming, putting candy corn in your ear stops the attacks, gogi berries grow chest hair.  You know the stuff.  And then - everyone gets to unload on him.  That's the service he provides.  Designated dumping ground.

Thanks dude.

Yep what he said.

Potter
IP Logged

Ghost
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Farting relieves the pressure

« Reply #44 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 5:01pm »

You know reading his stuff is kinda like driving past a car wreck you just gotta look for the body and when you finially see it you freak out. If you didnt witness it keep driving. I personally stop to help but that is because I am trained to. but I never push my way in if they dont want help.  
What I am trying to say I guess is if this is truely troll activity treat as such if not dont but either way we shouldnt fight about it.  
maybe it aint a troll(ya ok) maybe they he she whoever may just be a bit pushy and abrasive. ok dont slide down the jagged slide if you dont want your pants ripped.  just do as YOU feel fit and let the cards land where they may.  
Ok im done and dont make me get miss Twitch. Grin

Mike
IP Logged

Illigitimus Non Tatum Carborundum
If all men are endowed by their creator, why was mine so short sighted?

***WARNING*** Oxygen will rust your pipes!Wink
chewy

Email

« Reply #45 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 6:13pm »

on Jan 25th, 2008, 4:29pm, Bob P wrote:

Thanks dude.

I kind of enjoy using you for that. This mean I have to stop?
IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #46 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 6:51pm »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Ace
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

« Reply #47 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 10:08pm »

Ace ,

She is right.

I am suffering from Schizophrenia. I am having med trouble right now and they will probably continue for the next week or two because my healthcare providers are screwing with my meds.

I recently switched to a new psychiatrist and he wouldn't give my Zyprexa. I told him I was schiz, I told him I needed Zyprexa and Adivan. He didn't think I was schiz so he didn't give me any meds. This went on until just recently. THis psychiatrist doesn't know me. I could be an axe murdered or suicidal. Prescribe first and ask questions later. It's not Percocet it's a psych med.

Anyway, I am schiz, I am also a CH'er 17 years, and I recently found out I have a connective tissue diorder that no one has ever seen. I've also had 2 kindey infections that resulted in sepsis that the Dr.s can't explain and 2 nerve palsies...one of which (my right scapula) is permanent.

That's it for now other than I am not coming here every month as a new person. This is the only person that I am.
IP Logged

My Head Hurts Too
Ace
New Board Newbie
USA 

Email

« Reply #48 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 10:11pm »

Ace ,

You could respond to me by telling me about your headaches (i.e how long you have had them, what they are like, what you take for them)...that would help me and give me something to do besides post. I have read everything else on this site.
IP Logged

My Head Hurts Too
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #49 on: Jan 25th, 2008, 10:15pm »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss