Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 9:54pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I am an OUCH member »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Daily Chat
   General Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I am an OUCH member
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I am an OUCH member  (Read 2158 times)
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

Re: I am an OUCH member
« Reply #50 on: May 7th, 2008, 7:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Beth, Is your husband?    Wink
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
syrs842
New Board Newbie
USA 

A GOOD NITE SLEEP ALL AROUND

ptsayers
Email

« Reply #51 on: May 7th, 2008, 11:29pm »

Hi all,
I haven't been here in a few days because I've been suffering some severe severe CH. I was reading all the posts about OUCH and I have to admit I really don't know much about it. But I do know that I may never come here again for any suggestions because I take what Linda said very personally. I came her for suggestion on  how to deal with this horrible affliction that we all have been dealt. I may be ignorant to this because I have only been recently diagnosed with both CH and regular migraines. I sincerely hope that by posting this it doesn't fall under the catagory of crap.
Thank you to all that have helped me,
Pat
IP Logged

Pat
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #52 on: May 8th, 2008, 12:49am »

wow...

Pat,  I am at a loss as to know what you are referring to.  I have gone over this specific thread now 3 times and cannot find  a post of yours at all.  Can you enlighten me as to what you are talking about?  

Quote:

And how friggin sad is that?  Everyone wants help.  Everyone wants this condition to be recognized, yada, yada, yada...but they'd rather sit around here moaning or posting silly crap then spend a few mins. signing up for the only entity that might help us all.  

Sorry.  Just really angry right now with the apathy.

If THIS is it....sorry, I stand by that comment wholeheartedly but it certainly wasn't aimed at you personally so I am really confused.  

IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
midwestbeth
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #53 on: May 8th, 2008, 9:36am »

on May 7th, 2008, 7:39pm, Linda_Howell wrote:

Beth, Is your husband?    Wink

Done  Wink
IP Logged

Do more than exist - live
Do more than touch - feel
Do more than look - observe
Do more than read - absorb
Do more than hear - listen
Do more than listen - understand
~ John Rhodes
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #54 on: May 8th, 2008, 9:58am »

Pat I hope you've had help and support because Lord knows there is a ton of it here for you.  

Sometimes we're slower in answering post's depending on who's online and how frail we're feeling that day  ourselves but we do all care greatly.

I can assure you that whatever Linda said was absolutely not in any way meant to hurt anyone least of all you. You're brand new to the site, you're looking for info about this horrible evil condition and you obviously don't know about OUCH yet! If you do join, and I also really hope you will, you give all of us a stronger voice when we shout and stomp together!!

I think one of the most insidious parts of CH is the ups and downs, we're either deliriously happy that we aren't getting hit or we're in the depths of despair because we are and it's all so dark.  

With such extremes of mood and so many of us it's almost inevitable that sometimes we all, each and every one of us feel caught in the cross fire.

You ARE welcome, you ARE needed and I am really, REALLY looking forward to getting to know you better. I do know Linda, all four foot and a hairsbreadth of her LOL She is a very dear friend, someone who is not just passionate but driven when it comes to helping ch'ers and one of the staunchest supporters we have whilst suffering herself. I promise you, of all the mean and nasties here (and that's me!  Wink ) Linda isn't one. We won't let her into the mean and nasty clique 'cos she'll try to reform me and that ain't happening!

I also post more crap than anyone else too!  

Hang in there Pat, we're all in this together.

Helen  

IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss