Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 2:54pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I READ THIS, come on!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   I READ THIS, come on!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I READ THIS, come on!!  (Read 2814 times)
jace77
New Board Junior
USA 

Re: I READ THIS, come on!!
« Reply #25 on: Feb 12th, 2008, 11:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Feb 11th, 2008, 9:26pm, tommyD wrote:
jace -  

The is the only formal research completed so far, but more is on the way:
http://www.clusterbusters.com/research.htm

thank you!
IP Logged
thebbz
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ow,Ow,Ow

Email

« Reply #26 on: Feb 12th, 2008, 2:12pm »

Quote:
has anyone here tried mushrooms and they stoped there cycle. ANYONE

Yep. More than once. RC seeds as well. Seeds wont abort the episode as well as shrooms is seems. Demon ass kicker for sure.
thebb
IP Logged

It wasn't me I didn't do it
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #27 on: Feb 12th, 2008, 11:02pm »

You can order Rivea Corymbosa, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and Morning Glory seeds for gardening purposes and that is totally legal.  As soon as you prepare them for consumption they become an illegal drug.  

Please read the ClusterBusters site for specifics on preparation and dosing.

IP Logged
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #28 on: Feb 13th, 2008, 1:50am »

on Feb 12th, 2008, 8:00pm, coach_bill wrote:
So shrooms off the street dont work?? and if your on meds like topamax it wont work either? Gator didnt we say seed were legal to have or get? and if im reading this right if you just take it thats it, bye bye clusters? man im game. please keep the info comin. coach bill

Hey coach.

Shrooms off the street--- you never know what your getting for sure, your contributing to an illicit trade and you risk jail time. Best to follow clusterbuster.com advice about all things psylocibin and LSA.
Rivea corymbosa seeds (containing LSA) are the mildest and can be purchased legally from many entheogenic shops and sites.

If you just take and bye bye---- whoa its not allways so easy with RCseeds. Like all medications There are many cautions to be aware of.  
For some folks they can be so lucky as a single dose and thats it. For most it can take multiple dosing regimens over several weeks. and many others dose monthly to keep CH at bay.  
If one can catch the first CH symptom of a cycle and dose at that time then one can possibly avoid the whole cycle. Most do experiment a bit before reaching success.

Of course there are those who the treatments do not work for.

Heres a blurb on the RCseeds.
http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Expand.asp?ProductUID=1853&ProductC ode=RVC-50

I see the prices have gone up. must be the increased demand from C-heads. 500 seeds could last a couple of years at least and make a nice garden as well.

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2008, 1:59am by MJ » IP Logged

MJ
thebbz
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Ow,Ow,Ow

Email

« Reply #29 on: Feb 13th, 2008, 10:50pm »

I wouldn't go lookin for the street variety. Wink Would you buy your topomax off the street?
Study up first.  
all the best
thebb
IP Logged

It wasn't me I didn't do it
kcopelin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

good grief

« Reply #30 on: Feb 14th, 2008, 10:04pm »

What they all said... Cheesy  I tried RC seeds and baby woodrose-nothing.  There is a study going on about these treatments.  They really have helped alot of people, who shall remain anonymous. Cool

PFDAN
and keep reading!
kathy
IP Logged

Words count, chose carefully.
coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

« Reply #31 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 7:00pm »

thanks for all the info. everyone!! i feel like i know more than a doctor!!  and just so everyone knows from the info and PMs i recieved there is alot more people who belive in the shrooms but the RC SEEDS  seems to also have a great affect for many suffers, its about 65% to 35% in favor of shrooms but all claimed success with there methods. just for gp is there anyone who has tried either or the other and it hasnt worked? so thanks everyone for info. also i coach 10u girls tournament fastpitch. 90 games in the sun starting in mid april, and the reason im pushing all of you guys so hard for anwsers is this TOPAMAX is garbage for me. i cant remember nothing, ive lost weight, my mood changes on a dime, and so on. 10 year old kids need postive, stable influence, not ups and downs, not a coach who is on a yo-yo string thats why i need to find a natural treatment, something other than this. my body just dont react well to perscription drugs other than the imitrex, but i dont have to much of a chioce at times with that. thanks again coach bill.
« Last Edit: Feb 15th, 2008, 7:06pm by coach_bill » IP Logged

boy i cant wait till it's my turn to give him a headache. paybacks a bitch
coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Feb 15th, 2008, 7:07pm »

sorry kcopelin just seen your post thanks for your info..
IP Logged

Poli
New Board Newbie
Spain 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Feb 22nd, 2008, 2:10pm »

Sorry, I'm late. Coach bill yes, psilo is the best treatment with less secondary efects I have tried
in 10 years of CH, and I keep on it, and I'll never
(nearly sure of it) change it. Clusterbusters and O2
is the perfect combo.
Saludos
Poli
IP Logged
Sandy_C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Burn that bra!

Email

« Reply #34 on: Feb 24th, 2008, 2:28pm »

Hi Coach

I'm an rc seed believer.  Stopped two cycles dead in their tracks, and outside of a couple of breakthru hits, I'm going on 2 years PF.  Only other thing I use is oxygen, and my tank is getting really dusty.

Sandy
IP Logged

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

« Reply #35 on: Feb 26th, 2008, 8:06pm »

i tried the rcseeds 4 days ago they seem  to have wiped out the shadows i was feeling on the spot.. . no more preds, no more topamax. IM FREE!!!! at least for now. i got my  02 tank ready and i will follow thourgh with the second treatment in  3 more days. im not sure, because this has never happened.. but i think round 1 went to me.!!! coach bill. Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2008, 8:08pm by coach_bill » IP Logged

Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #36 on: Feb 26th, 2008, 8:30pm »

Welcome to the dark side....

...we have cookies....

J/K

You are on the road to getting your life back my friend.

IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #37 on: Feb 26th, 2008, 11:52pm »

on Feb 26th, 2008, 8:30pm, Redd wrote:
...we have cookies....

Grin

Glad to see you brought in the closer.  Wink

Bobw
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
outofcommission
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

damn......no place to park

« Reply #38 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 1:34am »

hey coach, the shrooms worked for me too buddy.  one time dose took about a week or two. since i drive a truck and i get drug tested i really had to weigh that one out. if i crashed and killed a bunch of people because of a severe attack while i was driving i think that my condition would be hard to sell to a judge and jury. so over the holidays while off duty i dosed. might as well, i couldn't drive or do anything else. man i'm really glad your out of pain. having a class to teach must be tough. this news is awsome! headbanger headbanger headbanger headbanger
IP Logged

that which does not kill you will only make you crazy, obsessive, and sleep deprived
rickyshot
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

ouch

« Reply #39 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 1:15pm »

I have heard people say they would drink their own urine if they thought that would work. But tell em you are using shrooms, or seed and they are the ones that does the tripping. Read on the site get you info. A lot of illegal "drugs" ie grass are a lot less dangerous than most of your perscription drugs. You ever read a PDR. Every drug has a huge list of potential side effects. Let us get real. Anything natural or chemical can be used for good or bad and can be potentially dangerous if used the wrong way. That is why it is important to read up on all your treatments and make an informed decision and be responsible for your decision. My neuro said OMG you are taking LSD then winked. He said he did not hear that and reviewed my meds and gave me the unofficial clear on my busting. The dose as said above at worst is the eqivalment of two to three drinks if you get a buzz at all.  

For me it was a miracle and Godsend. But then this things are natural and therfore medicines that God has made.  

When we use medicines recreationally then we enter into the realm of abuse and that is another issue, legally, morally, and healthwise physically and mentally.  

I have been on Prednisone too many times to count. You could not get a more powerful , good yet dangerous drug. I always do a liver detox after a course of that.  

We should be mindful of what we put into our bodies period whether it is food, drink, chemicals or natural substances or herbs. It all has uses and we owe ourselves to eductate ourseleves about the uses. Isn't that what these boards are for. To learn. What works for some might not work for others.  

DO NOT JUDGE OR CAST STONES.  If you ever had anything over a kip 5 you know the deal of this horror.
IP Logged
coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

« Reply #40 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 6:08pm »

thanks all, ricky i had my share of pred tapers, just got to join in on the topamax before i found out it would make me lose 15 pounds and remember nothing, lets not forget about all the blotches that have just started to fade..  YES i said it too. i would give anything, sell my home, even my soul to make those god awful headaches stop. and if there is treatment ( i cant prove, i only know all my shadows are gone  it has given me enough to know when they come back what i should.  i told everyone who would read my post i needed to find a different way and hopefully i have.  coach bill..
« Last Edit: Feb 29th, 2008, 8:14pm by coach_bill » IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #41 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 7:49pm »

Coach - I'm only going to say this once. Nobody's upset that you found a magic bullet. Why would we be? I think everybody wishes we could do what you and others do to get this god-forsaken monkey off your backs. All anybody has tried to do is keep the language on this PUBLIC board vague enough so as not to arouse any suspicion.

I wish to God I could take the buster approach, but I work for a company that is governed by the rules of the FAA and the DOT. As such, I am subject to random pee-pee tests. I hear lots of folks say, "Don't worry. They're not testing for that stuff anyhow." Maybe not. But I'm not about to throw a 20-year career down the shitter on the off chance that they are. Other methods of dealing with the monkey work fine for me, so I'm more interested in keeping my job.

It's all a matter of priorities. Nobody's pissed at you. If anything, there might be a little bit of jealousy. But I even doubt that.
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

« Reply #42 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 8:07pm »

I see. and it is noted.. i really didnt think about someone being upset till it was said in another post. i dont understand why they would be like you said.. even i cant 100% say it will prevent anything, because i was already off preds and only 100mg of topamax so was easy to detox, and i was near the cycle end just dealing with out of control shadows and low level CH. but it has stopped the shadows and low level CH. I DONT WANT TO UPSET ANYONE HERE. everyone has been so helpful, and i learned so much here, after all i found this topic..and i will keep in mind this is public board from now on. coach bill
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #43 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 10:00pm »

Don't make me say it again. Wink

You're part of the family now. Sorry, but you're in too deep to extricate yourself. Someone in the family was in a position to help you. Perhaps someday you'll be able to return the favor. Grin
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #44 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 10:32pm »

What Brew is saying....grab a pair of oars and keep on rowing! Takes a lot of people to keep this boat going straight! Damned glad to hear your getting relief. Anyone beats the beast we all win a little!

Guiseppi
IP Logged

Why are all sensors, seeking intelligent life, pointed AWAY from earth?
MJ
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #45 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 10:53pm »

...we have cookies....

This has been my mission since I came here to find out just excactly where they have hidden the cookies...

It's like prying secrets out of the Keebler elves.

I now suspect that Red may be the Keebler leader.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 29th, 2008, 11:03pm by MJ » IP Logged

MJ
kcopelin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

good grief

« Reply #46 on: Feb 29th, 2008, 11:08pm »

Way to go Coach!  Glad you're catching a break!
I still haven't found the cookies either....

kathy
IP Logged

Words count, chose carefully.
Kirk
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

161860987 161860987   kirk_jones511   krkevrtt
Email

« Reply #47 on: Mar 1st, 2008, 3:34pm »

Come to the dark side....

...we have cookies.

OK Redd, who has been feeding you the Linux sayings?

Come across with the cookies, or I'll bring Ringo over to terrorize you next time we come up.

The little 20 pound Burmese mutant likes Oatmeal cookies.
 smokin
IP Logged

Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #48 on: Mar 1st, 2008, 3:38pm »

on Mar 1st, 2008, 3:34pm, Kirk wrote:
The little 20 pound Burmese mutant likes Oatmeal cookies.

That's messed up.
IP Logged

coach_bill
New Board Veteran
USA 

gimmie my imitrex!!

WWW Email

« Reply #49 on: Mar 1st, 2008, 6:56pm »

sweet... you know, i still have not gotten any of those damn cookies myself.. does it mean now that ive clusterbusted i get to make the cookies.. that cat would love my NEW cookies.. lol.. keep it comin. coach bill
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss