Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 9:20am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Some Success »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Some Success
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Some Success  (Read 329 times)
barbee

Email

Some Success
« on: Feb 26th, 2003, 8:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

SmileyI have had some success with Atacand.  It is actually a blood pressure drug, and I do not have a blood pressure problem.  However, studies were done and it was found to be effective for some headaches, so, because nothing else works for me, I tried it.

I have had quite a few pfdan since taking it.  Sometimes the Beast makes a grand entrance, and I run for the Zomig or Amerge before pounding my head with a book.  But it's wonderful to have a few free nights!
IP Logged
cbolony
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: Some Success
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27th, 2003, 1:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

barbee i am glad you have some pfdn how many weeks are you into your cycle before you started using atacand
IP Logged
barbee

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 27th, 2003, 4:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

SmileyThanks ...I've been chronic for the past 12 years.  So this is a whole new world, where you don't always wake up screaming.
IP Logged
eggie
New Board Newbie
USA 

I have a life now!!!!!.My headaches are gone

oracle1960  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 1st, 2003, 12:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hay barbee. been chronic for ten years. the best thing that worked for me is going in the hospital and geting demeral shots for three days. it's stops them every time. don't know why. it just dose. if it don't work for you i know you will get three days of sleep. sleep it's a hard thing for us to get so the more sleep you get the better you should feel. hope you get better. ps demeral kicks the shit out of the demon
IP Logged

The key is to keep on fighting.
Thanks to this site
thanks you all for your input
wish i could ease all your pain maybe i can.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss