Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 21st, 2024, 5:24pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « NEW REALLY WORKS TREATMENT »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2004
(Moderator: DJ)
   NEW REALLY WORKS TREATMENT
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NEW REALLY WORKS TREATMENT  (Read 334 times)
jeepman
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

NEW REALLY WORKS TREATMENT
« on: Feb 1st, 2004, 10:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OMG, this treatment really STOPS clusters...

FROVA 2.5 mg twice a day for 7 days...thats it, it stopped my husband series ofter the first dose, all the other ideas are no longer needed...SEE YOUR DOCTOR and end the series now...we were amazed...

GOOD LUCK
IP Logged
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

Re: NEW REALLY WORKS TREATMENT
« Reply #1 on: Feb 1st, 2004, 11:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi jeepman,

Welcome to the board.

Unfortunately, not all meds work for everyone.  Even though the Frova worked for your husband, some sufferers here have had 0 results using it.  That is the strange thing about CH.  There is not 1 cure-all.  It would be great if there was.

If you read the links on the left.....and then read the posts, you will see for yourself how other sufferers battle the beast.

Personally, I take the Frova.  It did not STOP the CH.....but did shorten the length of the headache from 1 1/2 hours down to 13-18 minutes.

It is always good news when 1 sufferer is pf.  I am very happy that the Frova stopped your hubby's CH.  

Again, please read on the board and the links on the left.  You will see the magnitude of the affect that CH plays in each of our lives.

Wishing lots of pf time for your hubby.

PF vibes,

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss