Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « no longer chronic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   no longer chronic
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: no longer chronic  (Read 23654 times)
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Re: no longer chronic
« Reply #350 on: Apr 16th, 2005, 4:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Mia for me the fact D got hit RPOVES the shrooms are working... otherwise you would never know that he hadn't just gone into a remission like lucky old Charlie has! Whilst I'm sorry he got hit, I wouldn't wish that on anyone - I'm sort of glad in a way because it does prove that he IS still at risk from the beast and the shrooms are acting as a flippin' great force field!
Way to go! I'm delighted!
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Email

« Reply #351 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 9:18am »

LeLimey, we agree . . .the fact that D had that k-3 just proves to us more strongly that the shrooms work *smiles*
*positive light and energy*
miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
PCMCCK

Email

« Reply #352 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 12:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am confused; "D" had a cluster attack, ending the 46 or whatever weeks pain free and that proves that mushrooms work?  The logic escapes me, but then again, this thread is not about logic it is an ego trip for miapet.  Perhaps I read the posting incorrectly, but it is my understanding that "D" had the CH episode and yet miapet wrote that "we" had an attack-CH by proxy, sympathy pains or Munchausen's syndrome by proxy?  One last question and then I'll go for a bit because I don't want to "frighten" "D" by my evil posting:  if the mushrooms work so well, why do we not see many, many more people having similar "so many weeks painfree", including, of course, details of their perfect lives, excessive alcohol intake and so on.  I am sorry that D had a relapse and I do hope that he does not have another one but I do wish that some of the "sweetness" on this thread would decrease because each time I read it I gain a pound and have to go to the dentist to fill a new cavity.
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #353 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 12:59pm »

on Apr 18th, 2005, 12:46pm, PCMCCK wrote:
but then again, this thread is not about logic it is an ego trip for miapet.  Perhaps I read the posting incorrectly, but it is my understanding that "D" had the CH episode and yet miapet wrote that "we" had an attack-CH by proxy, sympathy pains or Munchausen's syndrome by proxy?  

you know, PCMCCK (tragic that your parents named you something unpronounceable like that), this has to be perhaps THE meanest thing I've ever seen on this website.  There are SO many flagrant personal attacks in your post that I don't know where to start.  Oh wait, yes I do.  Mia has EVERY right to say "we" when referring to a cluster attack.  Cluster attacks affect everyone in the household, especially the spouse.  To suggest that it is Munchausen's syndrome is low.  Even for you.   Angry

This is not about ego, PCMCCK (or are you using the CM and the C to replace the letters R and I?) - it is about a clusterhead stopping their pain.  Those of us that feel or understand cluster pain rejoice in that.  You need to check your 'tude at the door, pal.  Or, at the very least, you need to witness someone you love go through a cluster attack.  Then, and ONLY then, will you be qualified to walk in Mia's shoes.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #354 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 1:07pm »

on Apr 18th, 2005, 1:05pm, vig wrote:

Maybe you should stop reading it.

but that would spoil all his Munchausen fun, Vig.   Roll Eyes
IP Logged

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

Renee
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

May we all find some pf time!  Is it summer yet?

Email

« Reply #355 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 2:19pm »

Posted by: PCMCCK Posted on: Today at 11:46am  
Quote:
I am confused

Quote:
The logic escapes me

Quote:
I am sorry

I think PCMCCK stated it perfectly..... laugh
IP Logged

23 years of battling the beast, 9 years chronic......uneducated docs/nurses make me irate.
The fungus among us is for real!

JJA
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #356 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 2:47pm »

if the mushrooms work so well, why do we not see many, many more people having similar "so many weeks painfree"

I am at 54 weeks pain free. I was pain free a year before that too, but decided to "test" the effectiveness of this treatment. It's effective for me and I drink quite a lot of beer.

Jesse
IP Logged

Is it illegal because it's dangerous or is it dangerous because it's illegal? Our drug laws are ruining lives.
SteCo
New Board Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #357 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 4:29pm »

I think everyone can see what has been done here and how effective the treatment is, but I felt I needed to respond for folks who are seriously entertaining this alternate therapy, as a legitiment question has been brought up IMHO.  

Quote:
"we" had an attack-CH by

This is what I would consider a very loving spouse. Just like my wife....she states WE (as in she is RIGHT THERE WITH me while I am rocking and rolling, and asking if she can get me more ice/o2 whatever) had another bout w/CH's the previous night, when talking to family and friends.  
Quote:
 if the mushrooms work so well, why do we not see many, many more people having similar "so many weeks painfree", including, of course, details of their perfect lives, excessive alcohol intake and so on.

This is a legitimate question for the masses. I can answer this one...when folks conquer the beast, they move ON with life....get as far away from the memory of these things as possible. Would you blame anyone for doing such a thing?? I do leave and am guilty of it for sure. It IS really as simple as that. I admire the folks that are able to stick around after cycle/abort cycle/miss cycle or break chronic to stay and educate others and help. 3 years ago I discovered this treatment. There were 2 other folks that had cycles concurrent with mine and we all tried it. All of us had success. I still have email contact with one, lost contact with the other. They (him and his loving supporting wife (like miapet)) are still having great success. (this does not include the many that still hang around, and numerous others that have obtained success since I first found out about it.)  
Why am I back?.......back in cycle and did not follow maintenance advice of the clusterbusters website, and I am paying dearly for it..NEVER AGAIN.....and I always keep an open mind for anything new that may have developed since my last cycle.....

AND the #2 reason people leave, remember I already stated #1......hassling from the occasional poster...It gets frustrating and chases many away...I have seen it before.  

Miapet.......you go girl !!!!!!!! and give D my best!!! This is truly a remarkable thread.  
SteCo   
IP Logged
PCMCCK

Email

WRe: no longer chronic
« Reply #358 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 5:14pm »

nopity So if people leave the board because they have gotten better due to mushrooms and have moved on with their lives, why does the author of this string keep going on and on and on and on about how wonderful she is?  What does telling us about barbeques and beer have anything to do with CH and where is the "inspiration" that she provides us all?  Why is she writing all of the posts and not the sufferer?  'Tis better to get the information first hand.  I still haven't seen the legions of people who have been "inspired" by this thread writing in and telling everyone that they have been p.f for sooo long due to the mushrooms....maybe because they are not out there.  I'd prefer to hear from the sufferer who has gotten better-let "D" make the posts, miapet-is he really so afraid to read this board as you have indicated?  Have any of you who have read this post ever wondered why the sufferer doesn't write?  Maybe he has moved on with his life but his partner needs the constant sroking that goes on here-when will it end?  How many times does one need to be told that they are wonderful?  I've also noticed a lack of support from Ms Pet on other threads when sufferers write in asking for help...very, very rarely do I see a posting from her except for the occassional *positive light and energy* cliche-I guess you get that light and energy by going out and getting blasted on beer?  I say "Free D and let him post!!!!"  Muppets! laugh laugh laugh laugh
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #359 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 5:21pm »

PCMCMK I've held out on telling you what I think out of respect for Mia and trying not to hijack her thread.
If you want to slam shrooms and the users of them go ahead. Start your own thread.  
Leave this one alone.
Oh and just for the record I think you are despicable. You are a mean narrow minded individual both in spirit and probably physique.
Which no doubt explains it all...
I shall look forward to seeing a thread of your own you revolting little man, and telling you what I REALLY think of you there.
Sorry Mia
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2005, 5:25pm by LeLimey » IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #360 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 5:30pm »

Lelimey is absolutely correct.  Sorry, Mia.  

I'll just lie in wait for PRICK PCMCCK to attack supporters in general again and, if he needs to do this ego-masturbation again, hopefully he'll do it in another thread so he will be fair game.   Angry

IP Logged

source unknown

SteCo
New Board Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #361 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 5:37pm »

My wife is not a big fan of computers. I do the same for her on a message board for her. As in I post for her on her behalf. There are lots of folks like this. Not unusual at all. Some folks are computer saavy.....some not.  

Beer/alcohol is a known trigger for many....myself included. And certain foods are triggers for some. Just the way it is.......  
Add me to the I'm sorry list Miapet......

Pmmc ..... new thread?.....I will not post to this one anymore in trying to help you understand and answer your questions.
IP Logged
Ueli

Email

« Reply #362 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 7:07pm »

Margi, close but no cigar  Wink

PCMCCK is the Cyrillic spelling of Arschloch.  Sad
IP Logged
purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #363 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 8:08pm »

I am confused; "D" had a cluster attack, ending the 46 or whatever weeks pain free and that proves that mushrooms work?  The logic escapes me, but then again, this thread is not about logic it is an ego trip for miapet.  Perhaps I read the posting incorrectly, but it is my understanding that "D" had the CH episode and yet miapet wrote that "we" had an attack-CH by proxy, sympathy pains or Munchausen's syndrome by proxy?  One last question and then I'll go for a bit because I don't want to "frighten" "D" by my evil posting:  if the mushrooms work so well, why do we not see many, many more people having similar "so many weeks painfree", including, of course, details of their perfect lives, excessive alcohol intake and so on.  I am sorry that D had a relapse and I do hope that he does not have another one but I do wish that some of the "sweetness" on this thread would decrease because each time I read it I gain a pound and have to go to the dentist to fill a new cavity.

I agree, Margi, this PRICCK is a new low in posters. What is your problem, PRICCK? Is it so hard for you to support another person's happiness, and you have to slam anything they say? If you don't like to see the updates on this thread, I have some really good advice for you. STOP READING IT!  And if you think it is too sweet for your tastes, and are gaining weight because of it, do us ALL a favor. Just  leave. I'm sure you'll be missed by no one, therefore making life much more pleasant here, all the way around.
IP Logged

purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: WRe: no longer chronic
« Reply #364 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 8:23pm »

on Apr 18th, 2005, 5:14pm, PCMCCK wrote:
nopity So if people leave the board because they have gotten better due to mushrooms and have moved on with their lives, why does the author of this string keep going on and on and on and on about how wonderful she is?  What does telling us about barbeques and beer have anything to do with CH and where is the "inspiration" that she provides us all?  Why is she writing all of the posts and not the sufferer?  'Tis better to get the information first hand.  I still haven't seen the legions of people who have been "inspired" by this thread writing in and telling everyone that they have been p.f for sooo long due to the mushrooms....maybe because they are not out there.  I'd prefer to hear from the sufferer who has gotten better-let "D" make the posts, miapet-is he really so afraid to read this board as you have indicated?  Have any of you who have read this post ever wondered why the sufferer doesn't write?  Maybe he has moved on with his life but his partner needs the constant sroking that goes on here-when will it end?  How many times does one need to be told that they are wonderful?  I've also noticed a lack of support from Ms Pet on other threads when sufferers write in asking for help...very, very rarely do I see a posting from her except for the occassional *positive light and energy* cliche-I guess you get that light and energy by going out and getting blasted on beer?  I say "Free D and let him post!!!!"  

You really must piss on everything you see, don't you? You are twisting words, and the only reason you are posting in this thread is to start trouble. I must say you have succeeded. Maybe you didn't get enough praise when you were a child? You must have been very depressed, huh?

The person who posts is not important. If mia chooses to post for D, then there is not a damn thing wrong with it. You have a problem with it? You are the only only one then. What do you think D will tell you that is any different than what Mia has already stated? Obviously, you have never had a significant other in your life who meant anything to you. And as far as being told they are wonderful, Mia is wonderful, she has put up with a nightmare for years. As you would UNDERSTAND, if you even have CH that is. Which I am beginning to highly doubt.

Where is the support from you on threads, too? I really don't remember seeing anything from you. Is that what life is all about for you, reciprocity? You probably don't do a thing for anyone without figuring out what you will get in return, am I right?

I'm sorry Mia. I do have some advice for everyone else... don't feed this troll anymore. He's not worth the effort.

IP Logged

purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #365 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 8:24pm »

Mia, I am so sorry to post these, you and D are doing a wonderful job of maintaining, and it is so good of you to keep posting updates, to keep us informed. As I said before, it gives us all hope as to what can be achieved. Love you both. Smiley
IP Logged

Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #366 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 8:51pm »

...altho THIS does:  

Please don't feed the troll(s)

I've said this before (a quote-I think it was Will Rogers): If you wrassle with a pig,  you will get dirty and he will LIKE it....

PF-since-October-2002-and-I-attribute-it-to shrooms n4h

...now go walk west 'til yer hat floats PCK-whatever.....
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
pam s
New Board Veteran
USA 

I feel ... special!

« Reply #367 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 9:40pm »

Consider this:  what sort of person most enjoys defacing public property with grafitti, upturning port-a-potties, and mooning people?  

We are almost certainly dealing with some kid -- some punk with multiple piercings -- gleefully typing the most outrageous things he can think of, then laughing into his pillow.  

It is HIGHLY unlikely that an adult clusterhead, in pain and desperate to find relief, would ever bother to post anything so pointless.

This is the sort of person I think we've been wasting pixels on:

http://www.oxbloodoi.com/Gallpunk1/pukeface.jpg
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2005, 9:55pm by pam s » IP Logged

Pam

Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional!
purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #368 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 10:20pm »

Yeah, pam, and stoned to boot.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

« Reply #369 on: Apr 18th, 2005, 11:47pm »

Consider this:  what sort of person most enjoys defacing public property with grafitti, upturning port-a-potties, and mooning people?    

We are almost certainly dealing with some kid -- some punk with multiple piercings -- gleefully typing the most outrageous things he can think of, then laughing into his pillow.  

It is HIGHLY unlikely that an adult clusterhead, in pain and desperate to find relief, would ever bother to post anything so pointless.  

Perfectly put Pam!
Talk about someone who doesn't support, PRICCK. I talk with Mia on a personal basis and she has been nothing but supportive, kind and wonderful. This gives me no doubt that D knows "quite well" who types for him, and loves her more than PRICCK can even imagine. I don't see PRICCK posting anywhere else except to "attempt" to damage this thread. Sorry PRICCK, YOU LOSE!! laugh
Let the small hit be what it was.....PFD's are here again!

IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #370 on: Apr 19th, 2005, 2:06am »

It would seem he has gone "guest". Oh well.
IP Logged

jokrs2
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Eventually He will make us pain free!

Email

« Reply #371 on: Apr 19th, 2005, 3:01am »

Not surprising Purpleydog.
Mabe next it will be "guest" to "ghost"? Tongue
IP Logged

Given strength, courage & a sound mind!
Chillrmn1

Email

« Reply #372 on: Apr 19th, 2005, 5:15am »

IGNORE PCMCCK. We all know what this individual is doing, he's throwing the bait out and we're taking it, all at Mia's & D's expense. Mia doesn't deserve this, we all know that, and Mia knows that too.  The worst thing we can let happen is for this great thread to be allowed to be taken the path PCMCCK wants, and seems so far he's being successful. Just ignore this person and don't let yourself get sucked into his game.

With that said, "positive light and energy" to all, especially Mia and "D"!!  
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2005, 5:25am by Chillrmn1 » IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #373 on: Apr 19th, 2005, 10:31am »

Ditto the positive light and energy!!!

Keep celebrating D and Mia!!!

hugs and love, nani  Smiley
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
LeeS
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

I love C12 H16 N2O!

« Reply #374 on: Apr 19th, 2005, 12:45pm »

Thought I'd fallen asleep and missed Wednesday Wink

Kiss to Mia

-Lee
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss