Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 3:30am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Shroom advice please? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Shroom advice please?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Shroom advice please?  (Read 1579 times)
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Email

Re: Shroom advice please?
« Reply #25 on: Feb 14th, 2005, 10:34am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

*YAY* and *happy dance*

hehe . .love that word 'doddle' . . .i gotta start using it *L*

*Positive light and energy*
miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #26 on: Feb 17th, 2005, 3:27pm »

Well as usual I spoke to soon. Cry
Went a week PF and now the beast appears to be back.
No big deal and the .2g cups of tea are keeping it at bay.

My only worry is that this is now the longest cycle since I have kept a diary (about 6 years) and I'm worried that the shrooms are prolonging it.
IP Logged

www.site full of PF idiots.com
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: Feb 17th, 2005, 3:36pm »

I haven't seen anyone yet say they lengthen a cycle.
I hope you find more relief.
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #28 on: Feb 18th, 2005, 3:45pm »

Chuffy . . . I don't think it's time to worry.  When D first used the treatment, his first 2 doses had the beast all over the map . . . .kind of like it's last ditch efforts to hang on to his head!  He didn't use the sipping method, only o2, and gave time for things to settle down (thanks to the advice of our wonderful busters!), and it worked.  I was really anxious and wanted to dose again . . .I was also very superstitious about mentioning p/f time. . . and I was scared that I had made things worse . . .all of my fears were laid to rest . .. . and we're now moving closer to our 40th week of being p/f . . .. hang in there, you're doing great!
*positive light and energy*
miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #29 on: Feb 20th, 2005, 2:10pm »

Thanks for the encouragement.

It might have been a one off recurrence as I seem to PF again now.

We shall see.
IP Logged

miapet
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #30 on: Feb 21st, 2005, 2:40pm »

*YAY* *happy dance* and all other good stuff!!!
*positive light and energy*
miapet
IP Logged

Clusterbusters Rock
www.clusterbusters.com
MarnyandMichael
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #31 on: Feb 25th, 2005, 11:56am »

Please consider me a complete ignoramus here and I will not be offended but............considering that I really have had no exposure to any kind of hallucinagen illegal or legal...wait..strike that...laughing gas when I was a kid for a tooth filling...does that count?  lol  Anyhow, my fiance is a chronic sufferer....the imitrex works to stop the pain but not the cycle, and from the reading I've done, my understanding is the shrooms help to *break* the cycle?  

I've looked on the website that deals with dosing etc etc....and taking into consideration I have main idea dyslexia (yes - its a real affliction - lol)  I could not make sense of what he should take, when should he take it and how much.......Please help me...someone please explain it in layman's terms....Michael needs help....and if this is the only way I can help him....then I will do it.

Marny
IP Logged
JJA
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #32 on: Feb 25th, 2005, 1:05pm »

Marny,
I would guess he would probably have to take 0.5 - 1gram (dried shrooms) every 2 - 4 weeks to stay painfree. Initially breaking the cycle would probably take a few doses with about 5 days between each dose (he'll have to lay off the immitrex). Trial and error will give the best answers to your questions.  

Oh, and no way does laughing gas count laugh.

Jesse
IP Logged

Is it illegal because it's dangerous or is it dangerous because it's illegal? Our drug laws are ruining lives.
Chuffy
New Board Junior
United_Kingdom 

« Reply #33 on: Feb 26th, 2005, 8:49am »

I think you are right folks.  
Ignored the shadows and low kips instead of 'panic sipping' and I am now still PF. Grin
IP Logged

Sophie
New Board Junior
USA 

« Reply #34 on: Feb 26th, 2005, 2:03pm »

It's too early for me to be reporting, because I am not in cycle right now.  I saw this thread this AM and wanted to at least post my progress. I'm a terrible farmer, but I have managed to get a few grams harvested. Last night  I wanted to check out  the experiance and potency of what I have, so I did a cup of tea with 1.5 grams. I had a pleasent 2 hours and know what to expect when I need it. When the real thing hits this spring I will post properly. Just wanted you to know I am in agreement with no more R/X drugs (for me).  
            Sophie Smiley
IP Logged

WHERE ARE WE GOING?
AND WHY AM I IN THIS HANDBASKET?

Cluster Buster
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

« Reply #35 on: Feb 26th, 2005, 2:13pm »

Glad to hear it Chuffy..

Marny,
I'd suggest that you have your fiance read the FAQ that is linked from the clusterbuster's home page. There is quite a bit of information there that is very important, besides dose size and timing.  
Jesse was correct (BTW, thank you very much Jesse for all the help you've been for people on the boards here).

I would suggest the following, especially since he is a chronic sufferer. Have enough on hand before you start the process to use at least 4 doses and maybe 5, just in case. Nothing I hate more than seeing people making progress and then run out, one dose short of completely breaking the cycle. (it happened to me once and it sucks) So, I'd suggest having at least 6 or 8g dried on hand. Two doses may end up being enough but there are many factors that seem to weigh into the equation.
Best way to insure you have enough is to grow them. There are instructions on the site. Its the safest way to insure you not only have enough for this time, but future doses. Also you'll be sure of what you have.

If you have any questions after reading through the FAQ, either post specific questions here or in email to me.  

Bobw

IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss