Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 1:27am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thank You For this site »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thank You For this site
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thank You For this site  (Read 318 times)
buckeye_mike
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

25608711 25608711   mrtoughy_  

Thank You For this site
« on: Feb 7th, 2005, 2:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I was diagnosed with Clusters  a few weeks ago after 7 years of dealing with them.  I have found alot of Information by reading this site and just wanna thank you.  Im currently in a "cycle" as it seems to be the right term and have been in agony  for the past two weeks.  The only thing that seems to give me any lil bit of pain relief is Zomig.  The doctor Tried me on a new Medicine last week called RELPAX but im still undecided on its helpfulness.  After reading up i do believe im gonna try the oxygen for more relief.

Also i was reading where folks arent sure what trigger their clusters.... well im almost 100 percent sure i know what started mine... in 1998-99 i took a cycle of shots in the army for anthrax and ever since then i have had them, they come they go, but rest assured they always come back.  Last night was a sleepless night of me squeezing my head like a giant  pimple and im sure ill be reading on here again this evening.  Hard to believe god would put a 28 year old man and vet of two wars thru more pain but i guess everything happens for a reason.  Anyway just wanted to thank you for a place to come get info and read up and share my pains with.

Mike
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2005, 2:58pm by buckeye_mike » IP Logged

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/718441
buckeye_mike
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

25608711 25608711   mrtoughy_  

Re: Thank You For this site
« Reply #1 on: Feb 7th, 2005, 3:01pm »

woops looks like i posted in the wrong forum... maybe an admin can move this post for me... i applogize
IP Logged

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/718441
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Feb 7th, 2005, 3:20pm »

Apology not needed, Mike. Welcome and I'm sorry you're here. We all have DJ to thank for this wonderful place. Glad you're getting lots of info. It's our best weapon. Pain free wishes, nani
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #3 on: Feb 8th, 2005, 4:34am »

I am glad that you found us, Mike! Smiley
Welcome to CH family... I am sorry for the pain it brings, though.  

Wishing you lots of PFdays,
Sandie
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Cooked Brain
New Board Old Timer
Netherlands 

a.k.a. Max Payne, YOUCH this hurts...

« Reply #4 on: Feb 25th, 2005, 10:36pm »

Hiya Mike!

welcome aboard and thank you too Smiley

pfd
IP Logged

"We can NOT solve our problems with the same kind of thinking that got us IN to the problem in the first place" Albert Einstein
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss