Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 4th, 2024, 9:08pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thomas Jefferson Headache Center »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thomas Jefferson Headache Center
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thomas Jefferson Headache Center  (Read 339 times)
Biggiestyle
New Board Newbie
USA 

Wasn't looking to good but I was feeling real well

Thomas Jefferson Headache Center
« on: Feb 25th, 2005, 11:45am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Has anyone ever gone there?  I am going to get my Dr. to refer me there.  

Any experiences?  

Thanks for all your help.
IP Logged
floridian

Email

Re: Thomas Jefferson Headache Center
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25th, 2005, 1:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

One of the clusterheads on this board had an affiliation (worked there, I believe), and had good things to say.  I haven't been there, but the research they publish is top notch.
IP Logged
Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

Re: Thomas Jefferson Headache Center
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25th, 2005, 7:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It's me.  I did do research there to help with IRB's and writing papers, but I was not paid due to the fact that I was a patient....and they have policies and principles.   Roll Eyes

I will reserve my commentary on the center right now as I'm on the rocks with them at the moment, and my relationship with my current neuro is absolutely the worst thing immaginable.

However, prior to my old neuro moving out of the country, I would have never chosen to go anywhere else.  He was top notch.  Unfortunately, I don't live in Singapore..nor can I afford to take my spring break there!

I've had 4 jobs at Jefferson and I'm a nursing student here.  I've recently been hired for my 5th job as a graduate nurse in neonatal nursing.  I was going to go into headache neurology but due to the nature of some problems I ran into, I decided that I would probably have hypertension and a heart attack/stroke out of frustration first.  

I'd still recommend the place.

See if you can get in to see Dr. Noah Rosen there if you can.  He's really great. Smiley  He is newer and young and extremely perceptive.  He's very into research and very into helping patients as best he can.  I really like him a lot.

He's not  my neuro..but as I said, I will avoid commentary there.

Best of luck and if you have more questions, let me know.

I live right in center city.

Lizzie Smiley
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss