Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 5:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « More About Kudzu... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   More About Kudzu...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: More About Kudzu...  (Read 259 times)
Leggs
New Board Veteran
USA 

Live to learn, die & forget it all - Milo Puckett

More About Kudzu...
« on: Aug 11th, 2005, 8:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I accidentally found this looking for something when my husband asked me about an interaction with some new meds he got.

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/DVH/HerbsWho/0,3923,552062|Kudzu,00.ht ml

Kudzu is a strange thing, and you don't get the same info on reactions everywhere.  This was about the most extensive I found (besides med-owl/floridian, of course Grin).

It just irks me to pay that much for a bottle when the mess is EVERYWHERE within a mile of my house, but its effective part is the root, not the leaves.  Now if it were the leaves, I would be having kudzu salad every night.

This article also says all the other crazy stuff you can do with the leaves,  vines, etc. paper? Make baskets, furniture????

Okay, southern CH sufferers, I say we go and harvest the stuff, plan the next convention to coincide with a local craft fair, and sell kudzu stationary, baskets and furniture as a fundraiser! Hey, I am very crafty.  Maybe an ebay store front......kudzu kreations....
« Last Edit: Aug 11th, 2005, 9:11pm by Leggs » IP Logged

Some people have one of those days,
I Have One Of Those Lives, And I Love It
ihootlaili
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss