Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 1:02pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Patient wanted for study (Amsterdam!) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2005
(Moderator: DJ)
   Patient wanted for study (Amsterdam!)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Patient wanted for study (Amsterdam!)  (Read 278 times)
HannahFroukje
New Board Veteran
Netherlands 

Let's try and find some ANSWERS!

Email

Patient wanted for study (Amsterdam!)
« on: Oct 9th, 2005, 11:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello you all,

It's been a long time since I was here. And a lot has happened in the meantime. The last time I was here was in 2003 I think, when Jos my hubby had his last episode. We started him on shrooms and some other things and are keeping our fingers crossed because his next episode is due ... two weeks ago. So we are wondering ofcourse, will it pass us by or not?

But there's something else I would like to discuss.

I am doing a holistic education in The Netherlands. It might be holistic but nevertheless it's a very thorough study, it takes 6 years to finish it and takes a lot of homework. This education combines knowledge in pathology, pharmaceuticals, anatomy and fysiology with soft, holistic treatments (herbs, homeopathy, vitamins/minerals). As a diagnostic method we use electro-acupuncture. I am now doing the last year, this includes treating patients (supervised) and I'm supposed to write a "depth-report" about one patient. Ofcourse I would like to do this on clusterheadache, and now I am looking for a suitable patient. I am not allowed to chose my own hubby, because's he' on a treatment schedual that works and he's not going to change that now ofcourse. And also because he's related.  

The most important thing about being treated by this holistic method (which is called mesology) is that we search out the specific disorder, which will be different by every other clusterpatient. With number one it can be allergies, with number two a leasion, with number three toxins, with number four a free-radical-problem. Treatment is specific on the disorder.  

So now I'm looking for somebody who:
* Is willing to come over to Amsterdam for about 3-4 treatment sessions
* is not (anymore) on shrooms
* preferably has a chronic form of clusterheadache, or a very short episode, if I can't find someone like that it will have to be a episodic patient.
* is open (!) to a holistic treatment
* is willing to take the holistic medication we advise, this is supervised by a skilled holistic therapist

(I speak Dutch, English and German, so your language shouldn't be a problem).

There is no cost-refund included, so you will have to pay for the treatment yourself. If you are very interested to be this patient and you just can't afford it, I would check my own cash-flow (which is just as bad as yours  Huh Huh Huh) to see if I could pay the first session myself. Costs per session are 50 euro's (normally that's 80 euro's).

A patient in The Netherlands is most convenient ofcourse, but if you're crazy enough to travel from the USA or whereever to Holland for this treatment I won't stop you ofcourse.  

If you need more info or to join, please email me at  

knowitnotall@hotmail.com

and I will get in touch by mail or phone.  

Thanks and I hope somebody suitable will reply!

Froukje
IP Logged
Pinkfloyd
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

comfortably numb

psiloscribe   pinkshroomrat
WWW Email

Re: Patient wanted for study (Amsterdam!)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10th, 2005, 12:06am »

Hello Hannah

Happy to hear your doing so well working toward your goals. I know you've worked very hard at it.
Give my best to Jos.  

For those of you that have had luck with LSA, I believe you can thank Hannah. She and Jos were the first 'Busters to research it and try it.

Sorry to change the subject Hannah....Good luck
Bobw
IP Logged

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know."
"There is no passion so contagious as that of fear."
[Michel de Montaigne
www.clusterbusters.com
www.obscuredview.blogspot.com
LeeS
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

I love C12 H16 N2O!

Re: Patient wanted for study (Amsterdam!)
« Reply #2 on: Oct 10th, 2005, 6:30am »

Hi Hannah - I read all of your notes re. the LSA seeds - many thanks for your pioneering work.

Unfortunately, this means I do not qualify for your study, but fortunately I am PF.

Good luck with it and all the best to Jos.

-Lee
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss