Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 12:05pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sansert? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sansert?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sansert?  (Read 375 times)
maxmad

Email

Sansert?
« on: Mar 17th, 2002, 11:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Have any of you folks tried sansert?Any Pro's or Cons?
I'm curently taking 8 Mg, seem to get relief for a few days, then it's back with a venegence. But as i'm sure you all know it is difficult to tell if a drug is working or the cycle is just doing its thing. Into my fourth month now and getting wacko.
Any info would be appriciated.
Thanks
maxmad
IP Logged
silver5657

Email

Re: Sansert?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23rd, 2002, 9:02am »

Took Sansert many years ago  for several years. Now that I think back on it , I am sure it was a complete waste of time and money. Don't think it ever helped me but what did I know befor this  web site. Would never go through the agony again thinking it would help. Don't waste your time when there are many newer drugs around that can help.
IP Logged
silver5657

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 23rd, 2002, 9:03am »

Took Sansert many years ago  for several years. Now that I think back on it , I am sure it was a complete waste of time and money. Don't think it ever helped me but what did I know befor this  web site. Would never go through the agony again thinking it would help. Don't waste your time when there are many newer drugs around that can help.
IP Logged
MikeE
New Board Newbie

Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23rd, 2002, 5:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I took it during a cycle and after 5 days cycle stopped. Was it because of sansert or not hard to tell. Continued taking 2months with no more cycles but started looking bad dark eyes etc. Still would have been glad to look like junkie and no H.A. but started having bad irrigular heartbeat. Stopped taking started cycle 3 days later. Better meds out there I Think.
IP Logged
Marijke
New Board Junior
Belgium 

Nice board!

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 26th, 2002, 2:32pm »

I have used it for some 6 weeks (3mg daily), but I really hated the side effects, I just didn't feel like myself anymore. It worked though. I'm taking verapamil now, with same success but far less side effects. Also important notice: you can use sansert for no more than 6 month, after that you have to wait at least a month before taking it again. And DO NOT combine with imitrex!!! My ex-neuro prescribed both at the same time. Still glad I didn't take the imitrex!

Marijke
IP Logged
mustang
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

mustang  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Mar 28th, 2002, 7:57pm »

Thought it was just me Sansert seemed to work for awhile but now am breaking through. I hate night time and sleep what is that? Am just about fed up with doctors that don't understand, wish just one of them had one cluster bet they would sing another tune. I am female and thats worst of all cause they think only you guys get them.
       Mustang
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss