Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 10:12am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Convention Attendance »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Nashville 2004
(Moderator: DJ)
   Convention Attendance
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  13 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Convention Attendance  (Read 14993 times)
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

Re: Convention Attendance
« Reply #125 on: Apr 6th, 2004, 2:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

And when we all meet you in Nashville-what shall we call you? Grin

Lots of people double-up on rooms to save money. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a room-mate.

LindaH
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #126 on: Apr 6th, 2004, 2:06pm »

Call us anything except late for convention works for me!! LMAO
Leesa  Grin
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #127 on: Apr 6th, 2004, 3:30pm »

Leesa, I was not referring to you.  We all know who you are silly.  I was talking to "No-one"    I just can't imagine walking up to him and saying Hi, no-one... Tongue

LindaH
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
no-one
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

aude sapere        cogito ergo         disce pati

beckyulissi   Becku22

« Reply #128 on: Apr 6th, 2004, 5:12pm »

Hi Linda,

I am sorry about not including my name, its Becky. I am looking forward to meet everyone and put a face to there name.  

Becky
IP Logged

"Be who you are and say what you feel...Because those that matter....don't mind....And those that mind....don't matter."

Man is what he believes. Anton Chekhov

Unless you believe, you will not understand.
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #129 on: Apr 6th, 2004, 6:39pm »

Call'd and got our room today.......comein in early to visit sum family early on and off and on. Hey the girl said there is a go-cart track about 15 minutes away at sum mall area I think.....(remember the talk about that earlier on ?).....she said they have kids and adult carts. Said there's an awesome park across from the hotel too with Greek or Roman style setup and statues......when in Nashville do as the Nashvillians Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Luke63
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

For sale:  1 BIG BARKING  HEAD   Price: Free

Email

« Reply #130 on: Apr 7th, 2004, 11:36am »

Sent my registration this mornin...now gotta call the hotel...Seeyabyeciao!!!   Luke
IP Logged

I think we should all get together and do a movie..."Night of The Clusterheads". George Romero would have nothing on us!!!
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #131 on: Apr 7th, 2004, 2:38pm »

Ill be doing some foot work next weekend about the go carts and Ill let yall know what I find out. The hotel is right across the street from Centennial Park where they have Roamn and Greek statues and all that stuff. So there ya go yall. To top it all off the PORCH of the hotel looks at Centennial Park!! Now aint that cool!!  
Linda, I just had to say that  Wink Heheheehee
Leesa
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Melissa

Email

« Reply #132 on: Apr 7th, 2004, 9:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Apr 7th, 2004, 2:38pm, Leesa wrote:
The hotel is right across the street from Centennial Park where they have Roamn and Greek statues and all that stuff.

oooooooo, this is cool!  I get off on Roman and Greek stuff... Can't wait!!! Grin
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #133 on: Apr 7th, 2004, 9:50pm »

Will Ceasar be there ? I'll take mine with croutons Pam  Wink
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

sgarner
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #134 on: Apr 8th, 2004, 12:53am »

I will be there. I live about 2 hours away and have friends and relatives in Nashville.  How much is it to register and when and where should I pay?
IP Logged
Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #135 on: Apr 8th, 2004, 1:50am »

Hi y'all,

I'm now thinking that it *might* be possible for me to go, too!  I will be a couple months into my nursing education, but I would imagine it would be ok to go away for the weekend!  The problem is that I don't start my program until the end of May, so I won't know for sure if I can go for awhile yet!
Leesa, do you know what happens if we pay to register, but then we can't go?
Also, I'd love to find a roommate, too!  I need to figure out all of the costs before definately saying yes, too because funds are very limited with the costs of school!
I would probably be driving down from Philadelphia, PA to save cost!
Any input would be appreciated! Smiley
Hugz,
Lizzie Smiley
IP Logged

Melissa

Email

« Reply #136 on: Apr 8th, 2004, 8:30am »

sgarner, the sign up page and information is at the link below:

http://www.clusterheadaches.org/conventions/2004/index.htm

Smileymel
IP Logged
Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #137 on: Apr 8th, 2004, 8:49am »

on Apr 8th, 2004, 1:50am, Lizzie2 wrote:

Also, I'd love to find a roommate, too!!  Any input would be appreciated! Smiley
Hugz,
Lizzie Smiley

I got two double beds, you can have them both if you want.  I've woke up many times in much worse places than a carpeted floor or bathtub.  
  Or we could draw a line down the middle and hang a sheet between 'um.  I can find an old one, with a couple'a holes in it.
  Anyway, if you can possibly make it Lizzie, give it a shot and don't worry once you get there.

Kevin M

p.s.  you DID say ANY input.
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #138 on: Apr 8th, 2004, 12:09pm »

Lizzie, Im checkin in that very thing right now from "Barb all mighty" about if someone cant go if they can get their money back. Ill PM when ya know. Someone eles asked me that very same ? too and I cant rem. who in the devil it was.... Huh  But youll be hearing from me very soon on this one gal!!!
Leesa  Grin
IP Logged

Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #139 on: Apr 8th, 2004, 7:24pm »

Thanks Leesa!

I think it was Woobie in chat last night, wasn't it?

And Kevin,

LMAO!!

Lizzie Smiley
IP Logged

Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #140 on: Apr 8th, 2004, 8:21pm »

I have news from the"Barb all mighty" If you reg. for convention and cant make it you will get a refund but NOT after June 16th. After June 16 it is non refundable money. Sorry folks. Other wise before then if can pay and cant make it you get your money back.  
Also, hearing from Barb JUNE 1 is the cut off date to get reg. fee of 75.00 after that its 100.00 bucks!! Keep in mind the BoD has not voted on this so the reg. fee thing is NOT set in stone YET. Ill let our Prez know whats up and see if we can get this set stone ASAP as to when the change in rate goes in to effect!!!
Leesa  Grin
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2004, 8:22pm by Leesa » IP Logged

Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #141 on: Apr 10th, 2004, 1:05am »

on Apr 8th, 2004, 8:21pm, Leesa wrote:
I have news from the"Barb all mighty" If you reg. for convention and cant make it you will get a refund but NOT after June 16th. After June 16 it is non refundable money. Sorry folks. Other wise before then if can pay and cant make it you get your money back.  
Also, hearing from Barb JUNE 1 is the cut off date to get reg. fee of 75.00 after that its 100.00 bucks!! Keep in mind the BoD has not voted on this so the reg. fee thing is NOT set in stone YET. Ill let our Prez know whats up and see if we can get this set stone ASAP as to when the change in rate goes in to effect!!!
Leesa  Grin

fer what it's worth... yer local friendly OUCH pusher...uh, Prezdint is in agreement with the June 1 cutoff date for the Reg fees going from $75 to $100... which means I will be getting reg'd BEFORE then...  

the extra $25 can be better used for TheBailFund for ....MrHappy/jonny/Elaine/whomever..... Wink

....the Hotel discount deal only makes sense if you HAVE none....heh

..can't wait to see that Nashville Skyline....

as Bobby said:
"Throw my ticket out the window,
Throw my suitcase out there, too,
Throw my troubles out the door,
I don't need them any more
'Cause tonight I'll be staying (t)here with you."

notfer....
"
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #142 on: Apr 10th, 2004, 8:57pm »

Thanks Prez *saluting*  LOL  Keep the bail money handy cuz if I know this roudy bunch we are gonna need it and lots of it too!!!  
Moons over Nashville, Leesa  moonwiggle

BTW- where and when is the pool tournament between "Road Warrior" LindaH  and "English Babe" Jayne??
IP Logged

Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #143 on: Apr 10th, 2004, 9:08pm »

Melissa, if you like Greek and Roman stuff, (and I'm WILD about that stuff!) you simply MUST check out the Parthenon! It's the only life-sized replica of it in the world. It's frickin' AMAZING!! I won't spoil it for you by telling you all the stuff it has inside, but seriously, DO NOT MISS IT!! Smiley Cool

In other news, I'm signed up and registered and have my hotel reservations, but I'm STILL not on the list of attendees. What gives???  Huh
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #144 on: Apr 10th, 2004, 10:25pm »

on Apr 10th, 2004, 9:08pm, Jeepgun wrote:
In other news, I'm signed up and registered and have my hotel reservations, but I'm STILL not on the list of attendees. What gives???  Huh

Shhhh, The guy in charge of putting the names up is 6' 5" and is at all the conventions......When he gets around to it he will put your name up.

Bob, he didnt mean any harm here, cut him some slack....hes new Grin

................................jonny
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #145 on: Apr 11th, 2004, 2:15pm »

Dave and I have to decline this year... its my moms 80th and with the iraq thing happening I want to be close to home...we will be camping (much cheaper) down the cape and looking forward to the blues festival in Aug...love to you all Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #146 on: Apr 11th, 2004, 2:42pm »

Quote:

BTW- where and when is the pool tournament between "Road Warrior" LindaH  and "English Babe" Jayne??

where, would no doubt be the bar at the hotel.
when,  would be when I can get Jayne's hands from shaking in fear at the prospect of losing to me.   looser

LindaH
IP Logged

jonny2

Email

« Reply #147 on: Apr 11th, 2004, 2:47pm »

Cry Cry Cry

You and Dave will be missed, Ree!!

I will take pics for you.

.......................jonny
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #148 on: Apr 11th, 2004, 3:54pm »

Ree, Im sorry  I wont get the pleasure of meeting you this year but I do understand hun. Know you and the family are in my thoughts and prayers hun. Take care of YOU!!
Love, Leesa
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

withered branches grow green again.

« Reply #149 on: Apr 11th, 2004, 11:27pm »

[quote]where, would no doubt be the bar at the hotel [quote]

[quote]when, would be when I can get Jayne's hands from shaking in fear from the prospect of losing to me.  looser [quote]

Them Brits, I hear they are good sports, and when her hand IS shaking, it will be of course her way of thanking you for the fine, fine effort.thumbsup wave

Jayne, well she reacts to intimidation  Roll Eyes in a different way. moonwiggle.  She might show you something else too though Linda, a pat on the butt...and the name of good optometrist.

Luv ya Linda.  Be glad to meet you.

Professional non-player,

Kevin M
« Last Edit: Apr 12th, 2004, 9:20pm by Kevin_M » IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  13 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss