Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 4:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Another Reminder From the Family Services Team »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Another Reminder From the Family Services Team
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Another Reminder From the Family Services Team  (Read 519 times)
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

Another Reminder From the Family Services Team
« on: Mar 8th, 2002, 3:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Although this venue is awesome for supporters to vent - we don't want anyone to forget about the Family Services Team.  We are located at the OUCH Website, first menu above the map.  Check us out and if you'd rather vent via private email, we've got that set up too.

Either way, supporters, know that you're never alone in coping with cluster headaches in your life.  Lots of us understand the terror and total frustration you go through, trying to help your loved one.

It really does feel good to be able to vent sometimes to folks who have walked miles in your shoes, so please feel free!

Smiley
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Re: Another Reminder From the Family Services Team
« Reply #1 on: Mar 8th, 2002, 4:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Told bev, my supporter about this site...but my topamax mind LOL...could not remember the name " family services team"....thanks for the reminder...she may need you guys to help her in supporting me...Keep up the good work....thanks, nancyc
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss