Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 29th, 2024, 2:07pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sex as a trigger? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: Margi, DJ)
   Sex as a trigger?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sex as a trigger?  (Read 1823 times)
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Sex as a trigger?
« Reply #25 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 10:27am »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 1:02am, Happeh wrote:

doctors and hospitals are in business to make money.  

No shit , Sherlock. When did you get your first clue?

The wife is just out of the shower so I'm goin' to empty my air tank (and I hope her's too) before she goes off to work.

Hope it doesn't give me one of those damnned sex headaches. I hate it when that happens.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 10:51am »

Good Grief!  I just saw that he lives in Burbank. !!!!!!!!!

My kids all live there and my oldest is a Burbank Cop.  

I think I'll give him a call and tell him to be on the look-out for a strange person carrying around an extra air tank and covered with leeches.  Shouldn't be too hard to spot.

Linda

IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Sandy_C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Burn that bra!

Email

« Reply #27 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 1:40pm »

If what he says is true,I must be the exception to the rule.  My hubby just let all the air out of my tank this morning and I didn't get a CH.   Grin

Me thinks there might be a "troll" amongst us!
IP Logged

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
Carl_D

Email

« Reply #28 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 2:31pm »

Happeh, if you research cluster headaches, you will find it is an altogther different type of headache from what is medically known as "orgasm headache". An orgasm headache is very brief and in the back of the head, like a migraine. Clusters on the other hand are totally different and though sex may be a trigger for some, it is not a direct cause of CH and is the cause of an altogether different condition.

Carl D
IP Logged
Happeh
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:10pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 10:27am, BobG wrote:

No shit , Sherlock. When did you get your first clue?

Hello. I am pleased to meet you too.
IP Logged
Happeh
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:13pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 1:40pm, Sandy_C wrote:
If what he says is true,I must be the exception to the rule.  My hubby just let all the air out of my tank this morning and I didn't get a CH.   Grin

Me thinks there might be a "troll" amongst us!

Why are people so quick to judge? I said I was using a simple example so people could understand.  

People on the internet will call another person names based on one post. If I met you on the sidewalk and we talked, I would get about 5 pages of posts worth of conversation before we judged each other.

But for some reason, you get one post on the internet and people treat you like you are their family or something. You can say any old rude thing to them.
IP Logged
Happeh
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #31 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:15pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 2:31pm, Carl_D wrote:
Happeh, if you research cluster headaches, you will find it is an altogther different type of headache from what is medically known as "orgasm headache". An orgasm headache is very brief and in the back of the head, like a migraine. Clusters on the other hand are totally different and though sex may be a trigger for some, it is not a direct cause of CH and is the cause of an altogether different condition.

Carl D

Hello. Carl D. I have never heard of an "orgasm headache". I will accept your word that their is such a think.  

I do not accept your absolute authority about what does and does not cause CH. There has been no conversation between us for me to accept your authority. The same way you refuse to accept my explanation based on one post only.
IP Logged
Happeh
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:17pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:14am, vig wrote:

wrong...
bzzzzzzzzzzt.... wrong again.
lay off the glue
Me neither bloke.
what a 'pile' of misinformation.... and where did you find it?  got a source? or did you make it up?
Whether you're one of the few unlucky ones that get hit related to sex, and it's not everybody... this bs is NOT the reason.
Open a book and read CHumley.
and put a leaCH on your forehead for good measure.

Hello Vig. Nice to meet you.  

I think you might want to check your arrogance at the door if you are looking for relief for your problems. The answer could be looking you right in the face. Since you are so certain you know all the answers, you would never bother to look at what was right in front of your face.
IP Logged
Happeh
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #33 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:22pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:47am, Margi wrote:

Well, I'm really happy to hear that.  Guess you don't have much use for this support board.  Off you go, then.
 Angry

Hello Margi. I see that you are a mod for the CH board. Is this how you greet all your guests? With an invitation to turn around and leave?

This board is on the internet and it says Cluster Headaches. It says it is open to anyone to register.

The easy way with which you and the other members throw hatred at strangers makes me wonder if I have wandered into your private playground.

If this is your exclusive club with your friends, and you have named it Cluster Headaches so that you feel like you are big people with a big internet presence, I apologize for intruding. You should be more truthful in the info banner about the site.

If this site does truly exist to help people with headache problems, my advice to you would be to befriend any stranger that walks in with an explanation. You never know what it is that might be the answer for a problem. Answers can come from doctors or neighbors or the bum on the sidewalk.

You and the other members hatred and ridicule will drive these helpful people away. Then you will be nothing more than a group of complainers who remain in that miserable existence for the rest of your life.
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:22pm by Happeh » IP Logged
Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #34 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:31pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:22pm, Happeh wrote:
The easy way with which you and the other members throw hatred at strangers makes me wonder if I have wandered into your private playground.

No, this is how we say FUCK YOU JOHN!!

Get it....your a scumbag and no matter what name you have we will own you Grin
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #35 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:32pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:15pm, Happeh wrote:

Hello. Carl D. I have never heard of an "orgasm headache". I will accept your word that their is such a think.  

I do not accept your absolute authority about what does and does not cause CH. There has been no conversation between us for me to accept your authority. The same way you refuse to accept my explanation based on one post only.

I think talking to any of us that have had these headaches for years and years (excuse me Carl, I can't quite remember how long it's been for you) would get you much, much more information than talking to your doctor about them. But then, who would you listen too? Not yer doc, he's only out for cash. Not the voice of experience from this site, because you haven't "talked " to anyone... hmmmm.

Whether you choose to accept our "authority" or not is totally up to you, but you won't find anywhere else on the web or in the world with more correct info on CH than here. I think I would listen to someone who has had these things for awhile and tried every trick and med in the book to get rid of them, and to learn what works, than to listen to a newby trying to explain the theory of pneumatics within the human body, and how that causes CH.  

How would you know? And you expect us to believe you? Hell, we haven't talked to you yet! What authority do you have?  How rude.
IP Logged

Sean_C

Email

« Reply #36 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:54pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:31pm, Jonny wrote:

No, this is how we say FUCK YOU JOHN!!

Get it....your a scumbag and no matter what name you have we will own you Grin

He's a definate scumbag, whata Troll Grin
IP Logged
pubgirl

Email

« Reply #37 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:00pm »

If this is your exclusive club with your friends, and you have named it Cluster Headaches so that you feel like you are big people with a big internet presence, I apologize for intruding. You should be more truthful in the info banner about the site.

You and the other members hatred and ridicule will drive these helpful people away. Then you will be nothing more than a group of complainers who remain in that miserable existence for the rest of your life.

Same old phrases, heard them before somewhere, I wonder where? Oh, yes, OUCH Uk.
Time to get a new rant- this one's boring.

Oh and by the way, what was that you edited in or out of your earlier posts just now?

W
IP Logged
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #38 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:01pm »

Quote:
If this site does truly exist to help people with headache problems, my advice to you would be to befriend any stranger that walks in with an explanation.

I'll say this once and only once....I do not have too much sex.  I don't have ANY sex.   And you know what?  My head still f*cking hurts.  Blows your theory all to hell now doesn't it?  

This site is exclusively for CH sufferes and their supporters.

Guess you didn't read the sign on the front door didja.  This is almost as entertaining as Ali and his surgery and home made device for headaches.  

What ever rock you crawled out from under....the rest of the pebbles are missing the the village idiot.  

Ok now Bye...Bubbye....Bye....Bye...Bubbye...

Azz-hole!
IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
purpleydog
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #39 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:25pm »

This board is on the internet and it says Cluster Headaches. It says it is open to anyone to register.

Anyone with clusterheadaches.  

You should be more truthful in the info banner about the site.

More truthful than what? That this site is here to help people who suffer from clusterheadaches?

If this site does truly exist to help people with headache problems, my advice to you would be to befriend any stranger that walks in with an explanation.  

It doesn't say headaches. It says clusterheadaches. You obviously don't know the difference.

Please take yourself and your cure to a meegraine site, or better yet, how about a tension headache site, and peddle your gas theories there. We've all been around the block too many times to listen to the stuff coming from your direction.

IP Logged

Sean_C

Email

« Reply #40 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:28pm »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:01pm, Redd715 wrote:

I'll say this once and only once....I do not have too much sex.  I don't have ANY sex. !

Dammit woman............ thats just not right Angry You better come see me right away Grin

Love ya  Grin

Sean..........................................
IP Logged
maffumatt

Email

« Reply #41 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:40pm »

well this is just sad.
IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #42 on: Aug 2nd, 2005, 8:51pm »

Quote:

I think you might want to check your arrogance at the door if you are looking for relief for your problems.

Paul(vig) is probably the LEAST arrogant person here.

Quote:

Hello Margi. I see that you are a mod for the CH board. Is this how you greet all your guests?

Nope.  Normally she greets them with compassion and understanding.  Unless they are a troll or a snake-oil salesman. Then she has a uncanny ability to...(fill in the blanks)

Maybe if you back out the door and come back in as a real person with CH and ask questions, say hi..be polite, and realize we've all been here for a lot longer than you...you will be welcomed in a more hospitable way.  Just a thought.

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
ExplodingEyeBall
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I can't think of anything clever to put here.

« Reply #43 on: Aug 3rd, 2005, 9:28am »

on Aug 2nd, 2005, 7:17pm, Happeh wrote:

I think you might want to check your arrogance at the door .......

Now I know this guy is just looking for trouble. Vig??? Arrogance??? Yeah... Right...  Roll Eyes

Dude,
Read a little first and find out a little about the people here before you start making comments about them.

I'm the arrogant one and don't you forget it!!!
IP Logged

Just poke out my eye and get it over with!!!
seasonalboomer
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I think hard enough maybe it'll go away.....

« Reply #44 on: Aug 3rd, 2005, 9:57am »

Hey there happeh! Happeh to see you're so easily offended. Will be even happeher to see you go.  

Modified to say:

Your post was one the most idiotic pieces of writing I've seen on this board. Unless you were trying to be funny -- which it fell short of if that was your intention --- I would say that you need to stop sniffing whatever it is you're sniffing and go find some cult to join that might "dig" whatever it is you're into.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2005, 10:12am by seasonalboomer » IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------
seasonal boomer
-----------------------------------------------------
Margi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #45 on: Aug 3rd, 2005, 10:14am »

OK, folks, this is gettin old.  This thread is now locked.

Happeh, this is a place for spouses and significant others who supporter cluster headaches sufferers.  DJ set it up for us so we could talk to each other in a safe environment, without risk of being ridiculed or questioned.  The odd time, a sufferer drops in to help us and let us know they appreciate what we do.  

You said you suffered from bad headaches, but that you've been able to cure yourself with your theories.  In that case you qualify for neither of the categories I mentioned above.

Got it?  Please don't start a new thread just because I've locked this one.  It WILL be deleted, fair warning.
« Last Edit: Aug 3rd, 2005, 10:15am by Margi » IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Pages: 1 2  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss