Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 5:49pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thank You »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Thank You
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thank You  (Read 760 times)
jaysbiggestfan
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Thank You
« on: May 23rd, 2007, 4:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My name is Nikki and I am the wife of a chronic cluster head, many of you know him as JayNik. I am not here to complain about the situation or to be told good job for sticking by his side as i am told by others who do not understand. ( Like i would ever leave him, fat chance.)I am however relived to know that there are others who do stick by CH and dont leave them, they feel alone enough left to dance with the beast,while we sit and watch helplessly as he destroys the life of the most precious person in my life. waiting for the demons to stop playing thier cruel games. Constatly wondering if he will be ok when i get home, wondering if he is going to take the love of my life away . all the while knowing that the thing  I call fear is Nothing compared to the fear that he feels every sencond of everyday. Allthough I do not know the physical pain of a CH I do know the pain of being totaly helpless, knowing that all the medical training I have had means NOTHING to the demons inside his head. THe countless sleepless nights by his side encouraging him to get through this just one more time,to get through just one more day at work, to not give up. knowing that if i were in his shoes i would not be half as strong.but still my pain is nothing compared to his. I pray everyday for god to give me his pain, to let him have just one day PF, but it never happens. He is my husband, my hero, my rock, without him I could not make it through one more day. Thank you baby for being the wonderful husband , father and bestfriend a girl could ever have. I will always be here for you by your side, your biggest fan cheering you on in hopes of one day beating these demons.
So i take my hat off to all you clusterheads, you are the stongest people i know, you are where my strenght comes from.
Thank you to all you supporters for being there.
IP Logged

jaysbiggestfan....
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: May 23rd, 2007, 4:30pm »

Hi jaysbiggestfan....welcome.

You are your CHers angel.  You make others CHers and supporters all proud.

Now....don't be timid to ask for help or support for yourself too...promise?  

Bless your heart....keep up the good fight...

Jackie (married to a long time clusterhead)
IP Logged
jaysbiggestfan
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #2 on: May 23rd, 2007, 5:07pm »

Thank you , and i will ask for support and help at times.
your words mean a lot to us.  
IP Logged

jaysbiggestfan....
Annette
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Veni Vidi Velcro

Email

« Reply #3 on: May 23rd, 2007, 6:22pm »

Hello Nikki

A great big warm hug from one supporter to another, sister.

I read your post and nodded all the way, yes I have been through the mills and could relate to everything you have said there.

It can be lonely at times and you feel the world does not understand. Take heart though, someone out there does and I would like to be that someone for you if you ever have the need to.

Just drop me a PM or an email and we can talk heart to heart. Supporters need to be supported also and we can be here for one another.

Hugs

Annette
IP Logged

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Arthur Conan Doyle
crftymom
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Junior
USA 

Proud wife of a Navy Man!!

Email

« Reply #4 on: May 23rd, 2007, 7:15pm »

Welcome aboard! hiya
IP Logged
jaynik
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #5 on: May 30th, 2007, 8:28pm »

thanks for hangin in there with me babe, esp those days when the ch's are making my moods extra nice, couldn't do it w/out ya
IP Logged

Go Dodgers
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: May 31st, 2007, 9:06am »

on May 30th, 2007, 8:28pm, jaynik wrote:
thanks for hangin in there with me babe, esp those days when the ch's are making my moods extra nice, couldn't do it w/out ya

Aww so sweet!  That's how I feel about my Sam.
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss