Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
pic post question (Read 9969 times)
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus

clusterbusters.com

Bellingham, WA
Re: pic post question
Reply #25 - May 28th, 2008 at 2:42am

Same storm 5 minutes later
Mast

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register storm2may08sm.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
OXYGEN!!!
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW Mastifflvr28 mastifflvr28  
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus

clusterbusters.com

Bellingham, WA
Reply #26 - May 28th, 2008 at 2:44am

4 Eagles hovering, playing in the thunder and lightning.
Mast

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register storm3may08.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
OXYGEN!!!
WWW Mastifflvr28 mastifflvr28  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #27 - May 28th, 2008 at 1:38pm

You're making that A640 dance for you, Mast - great lighting!

Marc

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #28 - May 28th, 2008 at 3:47pm

My turn!

Took this while I was sittin at my desk and Ava was on the family room floor.  Gosh I love zoom! Smiley
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2008 at 3:49pm by Melissa »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register dsc01806_2.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

Marc
Ex Member

Reply #29 - May 28th, 2008 at 7:45pm

Awwww, look at that face....... Smiley

IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #30 - May 28th, 2008 at 10:20pm

Beautiful pictures and an even beeutifuller baby.

I still can't attach anything. I can post anything that I already hosted the old way but I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the "attach" thing.

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

CostaRicaKris
CH.com Old Timer

Currently training for
AFC half Marathon

San Diego, California
Reply #31 - May 28th, 2008 at 11:58pm

Here it goes....

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Sunset_on_Playa_Flamingo.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Visit my website: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   to learn more about Girls on the Run, a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running.&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Vida
WWW kris.morris17 CostaRicaKris  
IP Logged

CostaRicaKris
CH.com Old Timer

Currently training for
AFC half Marathon

San Diego, California
Reply #32 - May 28th, 2008 at 11:59pm

Yippie!!!!!!

I could never do that on the old board!
Thanks Deej!

Visit my website: Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register   to learn more about Girls on the Run, a non-profit prevention program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running.&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Vida
WWW kris.morris17 CostaRicaKris  
IP Logged

Angie
CH.com Alumnus

Supporter Forever

|Bracebridge|Canada|
Reply #33 - May 29th, 2008 at 8:13am

Just trying to see if this works. Picture of Buck.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register MAY_24_08_BUCKWALLOW_TECH_RIDE_002_Medium.jpg (Attachment deleted)
IP Logged

Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Reply #34 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:00am

Does the attach thingy work for videos too?

Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #35 - May 29th, 2008 at 9:55am

Kris, that sunset is GORGEOUS!!!  Wish I was sitting there in the sand right now. Sad

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #36 - May 29th, 2008 at 8:31pm

heres one i took around the montana idaho line about 30 miles south of canada. i have a cousin who lives in sandpoint id.  below the bridge i think is snake river.
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 8:32pm by -johnny- »  
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register IMG_2240.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #37 - May 29th, 2008 at 8:35pm

same road trip. cabinet mountains.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register IMG_2228.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Reply #38 - May 29th, 2008 at 10:54pm

Johnny,

Those pics were great!  I love that stretch of road and the view from the bridge!  Never had a good camera with me when I was out there.  That will make a good wallpaper.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #39 - May 29th, 2008 at 11:11pm

that was just a canon 550. i've since lost that one. i have a bunch of pics from that trip.

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #40 - May 30th, 2008 at 8:45am

-johnny- wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 8:35pm:
same road trip. cabinet mountains.

I wish I had a house right on that pond/lake...

IP Logged

Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Reply #41 - May 30th, 2008 at 9:00am

Quote:
I wish I had a house right on that pond/lake...

Oh me too. With a nice drink and a good book curled up on a comfy chair under a blanket.

Heaven...   Smiley

Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

JimLaff
CH.com Veteran

OH CRAP!!!!!

x1|Springfield|USA|usa|486|122|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #42 - May 30th, 2008 at 11:04am

Just checking if I can do this

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register bahamas408_007.jpg (Attachment deleted)

Where do I take this pain of mine&&I run but it stays right my side&&So tear me open, pour me out&&There's things inside that scream and shout&&And the pain still hates me&&So hold me, until it sleeps
pennjim123  
IP Logged

JimLaff
CH.com Veteran

OH CRAP!!!!!

x1|Springfield|USA|usa|486|122|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #43 - May 30th, 2008 at 11:06am

Yep - It worked

Where do I take this pain of mine&&I run but it stays right my side&&So tear me open, pour me out&&There's things inside that scream and shout&&And the pain still hates me&&So hold me, until it sleeps
pennjim123  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #44 - May 30th, 2008 at 11:36am

JimLaff wrote on May 30th, 2008 at 11:04am:
Just checking if I can do this

Egad.  Apparently so.   Shocked

Best,

George

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!