Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hey DJ... (Read 8194 times)
KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Hey DJ...
May 29th, 2008 at 3:02pm

Is this the purpose of your "Reputation" feature?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

It looks like some people can't take a hint.   Roll Eyes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In his own words:

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
Cluster Headache Help and Support
Medications, Treatments, Therapies

This may sound weird but...

Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA

Re: This may sound weird but...
« Reply #30 on: Jan 23rd, 2008, 2:17pm»

Then why go on like your a card-carrying member of the perpetually offended party?

Get over it. Grow thicker skin. Suck it up, buttercup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 3:03pm by KingOfPain »  

Arrived August, 1999.
We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. - Denis Diderot
Thanks for the ignore function! Wink

IP Logged

Charlotte
CH.com Alumnus

Patterson,California
Re: Hey DJ...
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:18pm

yes, I believe that is the purpose of the reputation thingy.

Cry Steve, I am not going to give you a minus because I have really enjoyed knowing you, but you are the only person on the board who made me frightened for my own safety, when you accused me falsely of knowing that someone offended you and that we were letting him get away with something, in chat.

I am not pm-ing you because I believe I would see it quoted in a post.

Charlotte

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:22pm

You continue to prove my point for me.

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #3 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:25pm

Charlotte wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:18pm:
yes, I believe that is the purpose of the reputation thingy.

Cry Steve, I am not going to give you a minus because I have really enjoyed knowing you, but you are the only person on the board who made me frightened for my own safety, when you accused me falsely of knowing that someone offended you and that we were letting him get away with something, in chat.

I am not pm-ing you because I believe I would see it quoted in a post.

Charlotte

I have no idea what you are talking about & I resent the accusation.

What a load of B.S.   Roll Eyes

No wonder so many have left CH.com.    Sad

Arrived August, 1999.
We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. - Denis Diderot

IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

In remembrance of KingCazman.
RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #4 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:39pm

Jesus Steve.
You stir more shit than anyone who has ever been here, and then you whine and bellyache when people tell you that you are useless.
No offense, Steve, but please smarten the fuck up.  It's been years since you contributed anything to this support group, aside from trying to start fights and whining like a little girl in a cinderella dress. 

Steve, aka King Queen of Whiners, with all due respect, (which isnt much), u need to do a lot of smartening up.

DJ and Steph, will you please delete this waste of bandwidth thread started for no other reason than to be an idiot?  Thank you and my apologies for my outburst.

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you.  Fool - can't get fooled again"&&&&&&Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.&&&&

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #5 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:44pm

BMoneeTheMoneeMan wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:39pm:
Jesus Steve.
You stir more shit than anyone who has ever been here, and then you whine and bellyache when people tell you that you are useless.
No offense, Steve, but please smarten the fuck up.  It's been years since you contributed anything to this support group, aside from trying to start fights and whining like a little girl in a cinderella dress. 

Steve, aka King Queen of Whiners, with all due respect, (which isnt much), u need to do a lot of smartening up.

DJ and Steph, will you please delete this waste of bandwidth thread started for no other reason than to be an idiot?  Thank you and my apologies for my outburst.

Arrived August, 1999.

IP Logged

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

St. Maarten/Neth. Antilles
Reply #6 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:45pm

We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter.
words to live by

IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #7 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:48pm

KingOfPain wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:44pm:
Jesus Steve.
No offense, Steve, but please smarten the fuck up.  It's been years since you contributed anything to this support group, aside from trying to start fights and whining like a little girl in a cinderella dress.  

DJ and Steph, will you please delete this waste of bandwidth thread started for no other reason than to be an idiot?  Thank you and my apologies for my outburst.

I agree Queen, you need to read this over and over again until it sinks in that no-one needs your bullshit.
Print it, and put it on your bathroom mirror.

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you.  Fool - can't get fooled again"&&&&&&Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half the population is stupider than that.&&&&

IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #8 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:49pm

Jesus Steve.
No offense, Steve, but please smarten the fuck up.  It's been years since you contributed anything to this support group, aside from trying to start fights and whining like a little girl in a cinderella dress.  

DJ and Steph, will you please delete this waste of bandwidth thread started for no other reason than to be an idiot?  Thank you and my apologies for my outburst.

Read it again, Queen

IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #9 - May 29th, 2008 at 3:50pm

Jesus Steve.

One more time, Queen, and then its time to change your diaper and lay you down for a nap.

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #10 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:10pm

BMoneeTheMoneeMan wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:48pm:
KingOfPain wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:44pm:
Jesus Steve.

I agree Queen, you need to read this over and over again until it sinks in that no-one needs your bullshit.
Print it, and put it on your bathroom mirror.

Arrived August, 1999.

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #11 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:11pm

BMoneeTheMoneeMan wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 3:50pm:
Jesus Steve.

One more time, Queen, and then its time to change your diaper and lay you down for a nap.

Arrived August, 1999.

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #12 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:15pm

I guess there is a point to this thread but I fail to comprehend it.  Undecided

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #13 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:27pm

Waaa Waaa.  Brian is a big meanie.

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:31pm

Steve - I have tried to ascertain, both via public forum and private message, exactly what your problem is with me. You have, time and time again, refused to answer me. I can, therefore, only conclude that your reasoning is so unsound that you cannot risk sharing it either with me personally or out in public because of the embarassment it might cause you.

I have never clicked the ignore button on you (as you have on me), so if you ever change your mind and decide to share the bug that's up your ass, please feel free. Beyond that, I suggest you keep your whacked ideas to yourself.

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #15 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:32pm

Quote:
Steve - I have tried to ascertain, both via public forum and private message, exactly what your problem is with me. You have, time and time again, refused to answer me. I can, therefore, only conclude that your reasoning is so unsound that you cannot risk sharing it either with me personally or out in public because of the embarassment it might cause you.

I have never clicked the ignore button on you (as you have on me), so if you ever change your mind and decide to share the bug that's up your ass, please feel free. Beyond that, I suggest you keep your whacked ideas to yourself.

Arrived August, 1999.

IP Logged

Agostino Leyre
CH.com Sponsor

"Hit like a phillips head
into my brain."

Madison WI USA
Reply #16 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:41pm

I think it's this kind of thing that got the whole place shut down a while back...........

Triptans cause increased number of hits and increased intensity.  Learn it, believe it, live it.  I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.&&

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #17 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:42pm

Jimi....I'm with you.  But...I can tell you that it serves NO purpose.

Now...We have BlueMeanie who's son is fighting a life threatening illness, Rosy who just buried her beloved Grandpa, Pep who is having medical issues. Sandy who just buried her bossman,  another family member who lost a co-worker this weekend, our dear Tony who is hospitalized with heart issues.....and on it goes with more that I won't list.

These are all problems that this FAMILY is having right now.
So.....why don't you all go post to them, say some prayers and then shut the fuck up HUSH UP!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

BMoneeTheMoneeMan
CH.com Alumnus

RIP

Portland, OR
Reply #18 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:43pm

Queen, you should see if the military could use your services.  Maybe you could bore people to death.

oh, and here's a quote just cause that seems to be the lesson of the day:

KingOfPain wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 4:32pm:
Quote:

IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #19 - May 29th, 2008 at 4:59pm

Please everyone, take a step back.

If you don't like someone's posts, use your ignore button.

As for the reputation thing. I love it. It enables me to tell people I love that I value them and in a way they will always know. I hope it makes people feel loved, cherished, valued and welcome.

Using the negative feature should be a last resort, not a first choice. I personally wouldn't neg anyone without having spoken to others first and ascerting that it wasn't my personal dislike but a valid reason that was causing me to do so.

This is not a comment on any one else's choices or a rebuke, merely how I intend using the system.

If it is abused, it will be taken away and that would be a sad day when something we can give and get so much pleasure from using to say nice things is lost to us.

Please, just think twice
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2008 at 5:01pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Agostino Leyre
CH.com Sponsor

"Hit like a phillips head
into my brain."

Madison WI USA
Reply #20 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:03pm

Quote:

Please, just think twice

Or once, even.  Wink

Triptans cause increased number of hits and increased intensity.  Learn it, believe it, live it.  I use triptans as the absolute LAST RESORT when treating my CH.&&

IP Logged

KJ
CH.com Alumnus

Indianapolis, IN
Reply #21 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:16pm

Jackie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 4:42pm:
Now...We have BlueMeanie who's son is fighting a life threatening illness, Rosy who just buried her beloved Grandpa, Pep who is having medical issues. Sandy who just buried her bossman,  another family member who lost a co-worker this weekend, our dear Tony who is hospitalized with heart issues.....and on it goes with more that I won't list.

So.....why don't you all go post to them, say some prayers and then shut the fuck up HUSH UP!!!!!!!!!

Well said. Wink

Quit smoking March 6th, 2008

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #22 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:21pm

Jackie, will you have my baby? Awwwww, who are we kidding. Grin

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #23 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:23pm

Jackie wrote on May 29th, 2008 at 4:42pm:
Jimi....I'm with you.  But...I can tell you that it serves NO purpose.

Smiley

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

fubar
Ex Member

Reply #24 - May 29th, 2008 at 5:42pm

Somebody (not sure zactly who) needs to adjust their meds.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!