Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Honey, that was wonderful (Read 1749 times)
cash5542
CH.com Hall of Famer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x1|Ocean Pines|USA|usa|498|141|MD,Maryland
Honey, that was wonderful
May 30th, 2008 at 10:19am

After nearly 48 years of marriage, a couple was lying in bed one evening, when the wife felt her husband begin to fondle her in ways he hadn't done in quite some time. It almost tickled as his fingers started at her neck, and then began moving down past the small of her back. He then caressed her shoulders and neck, slowly worked his hand down over her breasts, stopping just over her lower stomach. He then proceeded to place his hand on her left inner arm, caressed past the side of her breast again, working down her side, passed gently over her buttock and down her leg to her calf. Then, he proceeded up her inner thigh, stopping just at the uppermost portion of her leg. He continued in the same manner on her right side, then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent. As she had become quite aroused by this caressing, she asked in a loving voice, 'Honey, tha t was w! onderful. Why did you stop?' I found the remote,' he mumbled.

cash5542  
IP Logged

Jeannie
CH.com Sponsor

Live, Laugh, Love....

St Louis, Missouri
Re: Honey, that was wonderful
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2008 at 11:08am

Smiley  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

"It's all a grand illusion when you think you're in control." ~ Kenny Chesney

IP Logged

Sophia
CH.com Veteran

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 10:40am

Who looked in my bedroom? ROFLMAO!!!!! Smiley

IP Logged

Melvyn
CH.com Veteran

We all need to relax sometimes,
somehow.

|Yeovil|England|europe|
Reply #3 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 3:37pm

Didn't know you'd been talking to my wife!!!!

Melvyn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!