Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Memories and musings (Read 1367 times)
M.R.
CH.com Alumnus

Grand Rapids, Mi.
Memories and musings
May 30th, 2008 at 11:47pm

There is a tab at the top of the main board ..."members". Hit that and it shows everyone who joined the newer board and when. As I scroll down through...seeing peoples names that I remember....it made me wonder where they are now....and how they are doing.
    As I grow more unsocial in my old age, I commend you people for keeping the contacts that you do.  Just having a flash back to the old days. Damn....I think I am getting old. Wait…I know I am getting old. This sucks.

The Mike

"Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government." --James Madison

James Taranto  ” [D]o you know what they call people who rely on themselves? Adults."

Thomas Jefferson, "Bind [them] down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
kasper4157  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Re: Memories and musings
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2008 at 3:44am

I know what you mean MR, there are people who don't post now that I'm still in touch with, there are people I've lost and both I miss from here alot.

Some people walk through your life and some leave footprints. Well, my mind is a well worn track with the footprints in it from people I love.

Sometimes people do come back, just yesterday I got a message here from someone I hadn't heard from in a month of sundays and I was overjoyed. It really made my day. It's not that long since my mate Jon found his way back and I'm still smiling over that one (although the little shit is doing his best to make me sorry!!  Wink )

Alot of the time people do come back, all I hope is that those who don't, have no need of us. That they're pain free.

But like you, I still want to see everyone again

Helen

IP Logged

TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus

Bass fishin' is a h00t
 It's the catchin' that
sux

Fishin' TEXAS
Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 10:20am

Quote:
Some people walk through your life and some leave footprints. Well, my mind is a well worn track with the footprints in it from people I love.

Those footprints are everlasting.  

There's no love like that of a fellow Clusterhead and the supporter's who are always here.

Sometimes there are events in life that make us a bit scarce...but the footprints and the love always remain true.

Jean

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.&&&&Take a kid fishin&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register;I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

jon019
CH.com Alumnus

"Ya gotta believe!"

USA
Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 12:47pm

Beats the alternative Mike...

And Bean, my favorite Aunt (Rosie), really a two-Mom, used to call me a "little shit" too. Best compliment I ever received....

Jon

The LARGE print giveth....and the small print taketh away.    Tom Waits

IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 1:07pm

Yeah, where the hell is Slammy, Wrrok and even JeffB?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!