Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: My Mom had breast cancer...... (Read 876 times)
Cathi_Pierce
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

x0|Oregon City|USA||0|0|OR,Oregon
Re: My Mom had breast cancer......
Jun 2nd, 2008 at 10:15am

Aww, Jeannie! First off, let's get you a big hug! I understand you're scared, but that's not what I want you to focus on right now. My Mom was a 23 yr  breast cancer survivor. She did not die of breast cancer! She had a mastectomy and 9 months of chemo after that........she also, after being released by her Dr, neer missed a days' work  Mom had attitude...........and, whatever comes, YOU will have attitude, as well!
We've come a LONG way, sister, and though you must be diligent in your own self-care, a LOT of things have changed with breast cancer. Most importantly, it's not a death sentence.
Please do 2 things for me........
1-Please drop by the Susan G Komen website, educate yourself.
2- PLEASE keep us posted.
Breast cancer is just another beast-and, around here, the beast NEVER  wins!

Hugs and PF wishes,

Cathi
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2008 at 11:46am by Cathi_Pierce »  

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!