Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cluster Headache Mask (Read 2377 times)
MPMIII
CH.com Veteran

Alabama
Cluster Headache Mask
Jun 4th, 2008 at 3:20pm

Just wondering if anyone has ordered the clustermask from the advertiser on the home page.  Was it any better than the regular mask and worth the extra money? Thanks

MPMIII

IP Logged

TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus

Bass fishin' is a h00t
 It's the catchin' that
sux

Fishin' TEXAS
Re: Cluster Headache Mask
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 3:38pm

I use the Clustermasx.....it's great!

Not sure who the advertiser is on the page you speak of.   I ordered mine from Ben in the UK.

Jean

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.&&&&Take a kid fishin&&&&Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register;I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!    Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

itotka
CH.com Old Timer

Oxygen

Budapest|Solar System
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 4:09pm

Ben's original Clustermasx was $25,
Herr Becker's "Sauerstoff-Maske für Cclusterkopfschmerz-Patienten"  Tongue about $40
the mask on the ad over $70 (btw. this guy is the Danish DJ  Shocked )

Your headaches, your bucks - my Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2008 at 4:11pm by itotka »  

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
WWW itotka  
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 8:43pm

The masx is awesome. A lot cheaper if you build your own, too.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

MPMIII
CH.com Veteran

Alabama
Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 8:17am

Thanks for the information.  The mask that I have been using is a cheap one that is given to me when I fill my tanks.  I hope for better success with a good mask. 

Regards,

MPMIII

IP Logged

Ungweliante
CH.com Veteran

Happiness comes from personal
choice \o/

Helsinki, Finland
Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 6:35pm

If you mean the Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register mask:

I have ordered the mask and got it in a couple of days to Finland from Denmark. The mask is of very high quality, in my opinion, and there were absolutely no problems with the order. Everything worked fast and reliably. I had extra questions about the order, which were easily and promptly handled via email. The parts of the mask are also easy to take apart, clean and put back together. I haven't regretted ordering the mask at all. The price was a bit high, but considering all the things I pay for in life, I really consider it was peanuts Smiley

And yeah, it is definitely better than the old mask with the reservoir bag that I got from the hospital in Finland. The new mask for example doesn't leak at all.

- Rosa
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2008 at 6:38pm by Ungweliante »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!