Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Somebody tell me...... (Read 1906 times)
Jonny
Ex Member

Somebody tell me......
Jun 5th, 2008 at 9:46pm

Who the fuck in their right mind would believe this healing shit?

Sure wish this Benny Hill guy could cure my CH!

Im going to start one of these churches....LOL  Wink

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Callico
CH.com Hall of Famer

Author of "Stranded at
Romson's Lodge

Aurora IL
Re: Somebody tell me......
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 9:57pm

I believe in healing, and have experienced it, but not for my CH.  Benny Hinn, however is a fraud and a cheat.  God doesn't work because of a charlatain like him.

Jerry

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of dung by the clean end." Texas A&M Student (unknown)
Jerry Callison  
IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 10:11pm

Thank you for an honest answer, Jerry!

IP Logged

Jimi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't feed the moderators

Madisonville, KY
Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 10:26pm

I agree 100% with Jerry. There will be a special place for charlatans like Benny Hinn and others I think.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ Hendrix1473  
IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus

Happy to be here

Jamestown, NY
Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 12:15am

Benny Hinn is an embarrassment.......almost on a par with that larcenist; Robert Tilton

Charlie

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
135447360 mondocharlie mondocharlie  
IP Logged

-johnny-
CH.com Sponsor

theres no smoking on the
dock

fayette county ohio
Reply #5 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 3:39am

benny who?

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

Paul98
CH.com Alumnus

What, it's all in my head?

Clyde, NY  USA
Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 5:34am

Ahh Jonny, for you my friend I'll heal your ailments, fix your woes and cure your bunyons all for the very low price of $100...and as todays special I'll even throw in this authentic set of Dead Sea Scroll Steak Knives if you respond in the next 30 min. Grin

Faith healing has been around as long as man has had, well faith.  I do believe that positive attitude helps healing of some ailments.  A plecibo has been shown to help some people and it is only a focal point for faith and believing.  Same with religion and faith healing.  It's a vehicle for positive thought.  Will faith regenerate a leg?  doubtful but I have seen what horrendus stress can do to a persons health and if "finding inner peace" through religion and faith helps deal with the stress than it is going to be benificial to the person.

Now, about that $100......I take cash, certified check or money order.  You can make it out to The Church Of The Poisoned Mind" Shocked

-P.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register[img name=signat_img_resize]http://thumb15.web
Paul98 pjl98  
IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #7 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 6:21am

I believe in faith healing 100%!!  I used to have epilepsy.  I had over 30 siezures a day and was allergic to all meds on the market and there was nothing the drs could do for me.  This lasted for 28 years.  I even had eeg's to prove I had epilepsy.  Then I was prayed for by my pastor for a healing by the laying on of hands and annointing of oil.  I have not had a siezure since and that was 15 years ago.  I even have normal eeg's now. 

My son had broken his elbow and was prayed for that day.  Within 15 min. the purple color had left his skin and he could move it without pain.  We went back the next day and had it rexrayed and it was not broken any more.

I could go on and on about the wonderful things that have happened to us.  Benny Hinn is a fraud and gives God a bad rep I think.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

zwibbs-Scott
CH.com Hall of Famer

Stay Strong !!!

x1|New Rochelle|USA|usa|501|104|NY,New_York
Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 6:33am

Faith Healing---You gotta believe---Benny Hinn has been proven to be a fraudulent money making grub. He'll be healing the terrorist pilots in the afterlife.

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!