Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Up Nort Der Hey (Read 1374 times)
jimmers
Ex Member

Up Nort Der Hey
Jun 6th, 2008 at 8:00am

Fer da weekend der hey.

I've made my "To Do" list below:

1. Do nothing.
2. Do nothing.
3. Have beer.
4. Repeat on an hourly basis! Cheesy

Our first time up this year, I guess I'll find out how Mother Nature treated us over the winter (Which just ended today by the way!)

I'll bring my lap top to keep an eye on yoos guys! Play Nice Wink

Jimmers

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Re: Up Nort Der Hey
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 8:09am

Recent research shows half-hourly repeats to be quadrupely effective.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

jimmers
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 9:23am

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 10:04am

Hey Jimmers, have fun!  We're headed up to Spooner on the 16th for a week.  No puter, no phone, no problem! Smiley

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

jimmers
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 10:14am

I remember those days Mel,

Fishing rods and diaper bags Cheesy

We have actually been known to put the playpen in the boat so we could fish together. Little tiny life jacket, some 25 cent toys from the re-sale shop (In case they went into the water) and juice boxes and we were all set! If you are trolling, the sound of the motor usualy puts them to sleep Wink

Have fun!

Jimmers

IP Logged

Melissa
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Don't give up!

Central WI, USA
Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 10:33am

Jimmers, we'll be using my grandparents pontoon this time because we don't want to spend the money on gas for the 1-ton hauling our boat.  So I'll be putting the stroller on there for sure! Wink

Can't wait to not think about my diet, what I drink and want to stuff myself full of junk food.  Nothin like having a beer, a moonpie and watching my bobber. Smiley

Diseases can be our spiritual flat tires - disruptions in our lives that seem to be disasters at the time but end by redirecting our lives in a meaningful way.  ~Bernie S. Siegel
https://www.facebook.com/mellymoo92  
IP Logged

George
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Black-Billed Magpie

Boise, Idaho USA
Reply #6 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 11:00am

Enjoy your time up there, Jimmers. 

Dang.  I really, really need to get out of Dodge for a couple days--but the new garage door goes in on Monday, and the paint for the outside of the house is sitting around here, giving me dirty looks.   Sad 

On the other hand, the South Fork is running at 800 cfs below the dam at Anderson Ranch, the fish are biting, and the Pale Morning Duns are hatching.

Well, maybe I can sneak off somehow...

Best,

George
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2008 at 11:03am by George »  

"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound."  (Thomas More, author of "Utopia", and Chancellor of England.  1477-1535)
WWW George jacox6820 7165032563  
IP Logged

jimmers
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 12:00pm

George,

Why do today what you can put off till next week? The paint will still be there when you get back! Cheesy, You can always paint, but you can't always fish Wink

Mel, fishing out of a pontoon is awesome! Don't worry about the diet, just drink lite beer! Roll Eyes

Jimmers

IP Logged

jimmers
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 8:32pm

Its raining like a Bitch here, raining like a Bitch at home. I guess I picked the wrong weekend! Could be worse, I could be at work Roll Eyes

Now the only thing I'm worried about is if I'm my basement flooded (Happened once before) Oh well, I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Not a lot that I can do from here and not a lot I could do about it if I was at home.

Mother nature is being a BEEAATTCCHH lately Undecided

Jimmers

IP Logged

AussieBrian
CH.com Hall of Famer

CH - It's all in your
head!

Cairns, Qld, Australia
Reply #9 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 9:02pm

Hey Jimmers, it's time to re-read the original post to this thread.

My name is Brian. I'm a ClusterHead and I'm here to help. Email me anytime at briandinkum@yahoo.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!