Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
As long as I am gonna get pissy (Read 610 times)
M.R.
CH.com Alumnus

Grand Rapids, Mi.
As long as I am gonna get pissy
Jun 7th, 2008 at 2:59pm

How's that gun ban working for ya'
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
(and no, that was not directed at any one on the board)

And gee...How's that gun ban working for the people that elected a known crack head back to mayor....with the strongest gun laws in the country Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I bet if I wished death on anyone, I would be in jail and have my ass handed to me in a pot.Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

I'm done . I'm tired of the lame asses that feel we should support them because they just exist. The one thing I will give illegall aliens....they are more than willing to work their asses off to get ahead. A lot of people won't even do that. They want the free ride.

The Mike that will just go away now.

"Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government." --James Madison

James Taranto  ” [D]o you know what they call people who rely on themselves? Adults."

Thomas Jefferson, "Bind [them] down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
kasper4157  
IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Re: As long as I am gonna get pissy
Reply #1 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 3:09pm

M.R. wrote on Jun 7th, 2008 at 2:59pm:
The one thing I will give illegall aliens....they are more than willing to work their asses off to get ahead.

Sure, as long as WE pay for their health care, schooling of their kids and make up for the taxes they dont pay......What a life!! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!