Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
JD My Grandson wants to ask your help ! (Read 1728 times)
HappyElaine
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Flovilla,GA
JD My Grandson wants to ask your help !
Jun 8th, 2008 at 9:15am

JD made a friend, a very special friend. His name is ShaynePatrick. He is deaf and blind. He has some special needs. Our JD didn't see any difference in ShaynePatrick when he meet him at art class. His disabilities made no difference to JD. Here ShaynePatricks mother wrote about it. you can all read it.
Please look over the whole site and if you have a spare dollar or two to spare send it there way.
I am proud of JD ! JD is asking everyone to give a dollar or two. They had a Juliette Jam yesterday for him to raise money. In the town with the whistle stop cafe, from fried green tomato movie. They spent the day there together yesterday.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Fear less, hope more;&&Whine less, breathe more;&&Talk less, say more;&&Hate less, love more;&&And all good things are yours.&&&&Member of ch.com and OUCH since 1999

IP Logged

deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Downsville LA
Re: JD My Grandson wants to ask your help !
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 10:55am

Elaine,
I read that blog and JD is a special little boy.  Tell him that I, also, am so very proud of him and wish that a lot more kids were like him.

Carolyn

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

IP Logged

catlind
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Surf's Up!

Weaverville NC
Reply #2 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 11:17am

JD is an amazing boy!  This is no surprise considering the amazing family he has Smiley  Tell him that Cat is very proud of him also.

*hugs*

Cat

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough

Who is John Galt?
catlind catlind68 or kadiya68 660506913 kadiya68 kadiya68  
IP Logged

DonnaH_again
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 11:20am

The saying that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree"  is very apparent here.

You and your family are wonderful people, Elaine, and you've all passed your goodness on to JD.  He's a remarkable little boy.   Kiss

IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Reply #4 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 11:40am

God bless him, Elaine.

The world needs way more JDs.

Tell him he's made people all over the world proud of him.

hugs, nani

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

Karla
CH.com Alumnus

One of Many and Never
Alone - Join OUCH

x1|Madison WI USA
Reply #5 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 1:39pm

Elaine, what a grandson you have.  I am so glad that he got the opportunity to make a difference in someones life.  I hope they get to play again real soon.

Karla&&suffer chronic ch &&ch.com groupie since 1999&&Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Karlak_1313  
IP Logged

Jonny
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 1:55pm

"Jonny" in latin means "Helping"  Wink

IP Logged

Jackie
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

Go For It!!!

Goshen, IN
Reply #7 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 3:21pm

Elaine,
That is one of the sweetest things I've ever read.  I must admit it made me cry.  Having talked to JD of the phone several times, I could almost hear the gentleness in his little voice.

It seems like only yesterday we, in Clusterville, were waiting for news of JDs birth.  How time does fly.

Please tell him how very proud Miss Jackie (as he calls me) is of him.

Much Love to you all....
Miss Jackie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!