Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Head Count (Read 1300 times)
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus

Gone and Sadly Forgotten

Dallas|Texas
Head Count
Jun 12th, 2008 at 2:24pm

If you have not registered for the convention but plan on attending please post and let me know.  I have to give a head count to the food services department for the convention.  You don't want to miss out on all the wonderful food we have here in Texas!!

Let me know if you are planning on attending all functions or if you are going to the banquet only.  Also let me know if you require a vegetarian plate (Rori, I gotcha covered)!

We are soooo close!!  I cannot wait for y'all to get here!!

DD

“Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.”
~Mother Teresa
smileyone1968@yahoo.com 1341+East+Park+Drive  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Re: Head Count
Reply #1 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 5:20pm

Also if anyone has any other dietary needs can you also let us know about them those now - I believe there is at least one coeliac coming but I don't know that officially

Thanks
Helen

IP Logged

Gator
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 10:15pm

bump

IP Logged

KingOfPain
CH.com Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

North America
Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 10:04am

Quote:
Also if anyone has any other dietary needs can you also let us know about them those now - I believe there is at least one coeliac coming but I don't know that officially

Thanks
Helen

Just in case they are needed, here are two informative sites
[following a gluten free diet is a necessity for those diagnosed with Coeliac Disease].

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

Smiley

Arrived August, 1999.
We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter. - Denis Diderot
Thanks for the ignore function! Wink

IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus

Gone and Sadly Forgotten

Dallas|Texas
Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:25am

Bump
Cheesy

“Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.”
~Mother Teresa
smileyone1968@yahoo.com 1341+East+Park+Drive  
IP Logged

LeLimey
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 8:58am

Look Donna - if you're gonna bump it can you bump it with some of that glorious steak I had last time?! Or some fried pickles 'cos I'm CRAVING them!

IP Logged

Gator
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 11:17am

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register tap tap tap [blows into the mic] wwhhhh  wwwhhhh  tap tap tap  It this thing on?  [squeeelllllch] Hello? 

Who all is going that hasn't registered, yet?  Speak up, y'all!

BTW, Am I the only one here who gets a little nervous when he hears the words "pickle" and "craving" in the same sentence?   LOL

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!