Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Drug testing!? (Read 950 times)
kimmiedawn81
CH.com Alumnus

Stuck in the middle with
you!

x1|Edwardsville|USA|usa|351|159|IL,Illinois
Drug testing!?
Jul 1st, 2008 at 2:35pm

Ok, so I've been dosing with seeds over the last 2 weeks and I'm starting to look for a job in a hospital...would the seeds show up on a drug test? 

Just curious if I should wait a little while.

Thanks!

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register&&&&
kimmiedawn8199 kimmiedawn21  
IP Logged

nani
CH.com Alumnus

Clusterbusters

Los Lunas NM USA
Re: Drug testing!?
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2008 at 4:38pm

Most drug tests don't even test for psychedelics, KD. Those tests are very expensive, and most employers are looking for opiates, meth, cocaine and THC.

LSA should be out of your system in a few days, so dosing on Fridays is probably safe should you have to test the following week.

JMHO, I have no data to support it, just what I've heard from the wiser ones.

Here I sit between my brother the mountain and my sister the sea. We three are one in loneliness, and the love that binds us together is deep and strong and strange.~Kahlil Gibran
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!