Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Im Back...And so are "they" (Read 1737 times)
Jeff_M
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Im Back...And so are "they"
Jul 7th, 2008 at 5:12pm

Hi Everyone,
My name is Jeff,and Im from Milwaukee. I was a reg here many moons ago. Around 2000-2001. Well Im back because my CH's are back. And they back with a vengence. No I didnt go 8 years without. I went 8 years of having them under control with Imitrex injections. But now my insurance has changed,and Im only allowed 3 boxes (6 doses) a month and i can burn thru that in less then 4 days with this cycle.

Im seeing alot of talk about RC seeds And HBWR Seeds and I was wondering were do you order them and how do you administer them?
Any help would be a life saver. I dont have to tell anyone how desperate I am. I think you'll have been here at one point in time so...Thank You all.

IP Logged

Brew
Ex Member

Re: Im Back...And so are "they"
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 5:20pm

Check clusterbusters.com

IP Logged

maalstroom
CH.com Old Timer

''Dance to my tune''....
the hell I will!

the Netherlands
Reply #2 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 6:37pm

UNHOLY MACARONI, JUST 6 A MONTHS? WHAT THE HELL?
Sorry for yelling, but I was appaled at your insurance..... get another asap.
Luckily I am insured rather well (though I believe it is a cultural thing as well, hear a lot of schnot about US insurance) as I can have both injectables a day.
Maybe you should check out on the Clusterbuster method. Get a relief soon pal!

Hold tough, we're with ya.

...AND AS A FINISHING TOUCH, GOD CREATED THE DUTCH.

IP Logged

DennisM1045
CH.com Alumnus

One wave at a time!

Haverhill, Massachusetts, USA
Reply #3 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 7:27pm

Hi Jeff,

Welcome back home stranger  Wink 

As you can imagine, much has changed since you last logged on.  Probably the biggest is Oxygen.  That combined with Verapamil reduced my Imitrex consumption to just a handful of shots last cycle.

Here are some links to the latest guides on treatment.

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register

So, read up and ask away...

-Dennis-

Where there is life, there is hope.
Where there is Oxygen, you must use proper caution.
So be safe, don't smoke while using O2. Kill the pain and not yourself.
dennism1045 dennism1045 524417261 DennisM1045 DennisM1045  
IP Logged

Kevin_M
CH.com Sponsor

withered branches grow
green again.

Michigan, USA
Reply #4 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 7:45pm

Jeff_M wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 5:12pm:
Well Im back because my CH's are back. And they back with a vengence.

I went 8 years of having them under control with Imitrex injections. But now my insurance has changed...

Commonly for me in the early years when episodic it was relief enough to find something that stopped a hit, Imitrex and to just get through a cycle.  Later it wasn't enough, having to feel them ramping and the accompanying distress, but things can change, to chronic for me, caught in the maelstrom of not enough abortives; the possibility of prevention looked like a better idea, but a few year search.  Necessity the mother of invention.  A variable dose of cheaply prescribed verapamil and oxygen was again was a complacent plateau of relief for managable terms, much better.  
 The bend toward seeds could be a beneficial step.  

Quote:
...Oxygen.  That combined with Verapamil reduced my Imitrex consumption to just a handful of shots...

Was writing while you posted, Dennis.  Basically same message.  Wink

and someday things could change again.

« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2008 at 8:08pm by Kevin_M »  

IP Logged

kevmd
CH.com Hall of Famer

Who needs a hypothalamus
anyway?

x0|philadelphia|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania
Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 10:46pm

they came back because you left us.  Nah just kidding.  Cheesy There are many more options for you that are available.  Don't despair.  just read up.  There is a nice suggestion for you posted by others above

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES 2008 WORLD CHAMPS

IP Logged

Jeff_M
CH.com Newbie

I Love CH.com!

Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 11:35am

Thank You everyone....Im reading and reading,then Im going to order mine. Again,Thank You for the quick and kind response.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!