Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Is there such a thing as O2 rebound (Read 5750 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus

Hugs to ya

Douglasville, TX
Re: Is there such a thing as O2 rebound
Reply #25 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 11:39am

Chuckles my darhling... sometimes it's not the chronical AGE, but the MILAGE..... Smiley  Wishbone and I BOTH together don't have YOUR milage!!!!

As to the "beauty sleep" remark -- you know I'll get you for that one!!!

Hugs BD

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stronger!

IP Logged

Ernie Moss aka Wishbone
CH.com Junior

Birmingham, AL
Reply #26 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 11:45am

My dear Child ClusterChuck had you not been so concerned about trying to beat BD to the punch on pinching butts at Convention you may have remembered we discussed this very subject.  Up until now I have been espisodic and not chronic like you, so when I go out of cycle the preventatives I think do work because when I paper off verapamil or litium I immediately start having hits, but up my dose again they go away.  Now certainly I cannont prove that the meds are what is stopping the hits but that is the only thing I can associate to it.  My cycles are not longer like they were when I first became a CH.  Then they were 3mos on 3mos off.  Now they are random.  Hence if taking the meds and I can get 6mos off then I think it is worth is.  Certainly I could be 110% wrong but that has been my thinking. Some told me I really was chronic and maybe so I don't.  But thanks for your thought young one.  Roll Eyes

It don't cost a nickel to be nice and by being so you might just make someone's day.&&Ernie Moss

IP Logged

Ernie Moss aka Wishbone
CH.com Junior

Birmingham, AL
Reply #27 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 11:54am

Thanks BD for coming to my defense, you know how sensitive Chuck is and I did not want to hurt his feelings so I was just going to let it pass but you set him straight for me.  I really am glad he told me his age because if ever I was in Greenville, NC I was going to search first the assisted living then nursing homes to try and visit him.  Grin

It don't cost a nickel to be nice and by being so you might just make someone's day.&&Ernie Moss

IP Logged

ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus

The BEAST rises again,
and again, and again,
and .

Greenville, North Carolina
Reply #28 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 12:46am

BarbaraD wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 at 11:39am:
the MILAGE..... Smiley  

But what GREAT mileage it has been!  WOOHOO!!!

Ernie Moss aka Wishbone wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 at 11:45am:
Hence if taking the meds and I can get 6mos off then I think it is worth it.

Then the meds ARE doing something for you, Gramps!  FANTASTIC!!!  Then keep taking them, if in your advanced age, you can remember to do so ...

Ernie Moss aka Wishbone wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 at 11:54am:
I was going to search first the assisted living then nursing homes to try and visit him.

Try the local nut house.  Go to the rubber walled room.  I should be there ...

Chuck

CAUTION:  Do NOT smoke when using or around oxygen.  Oxygen can permeate your clothing or bedding.  Wait, before lighting cigarette or flame.  

Keep fire extinguisher available, and charged.
ClusterChuck  
IP Logged

Batch
CH.com Alumnus

Control The Beast With
O2 & D3 You Must

Bremerton, WA
Reply #29 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 2:29am

Chuck,

I think the commercial used to say "Carter's Little Liver Pills" and as far as aging goes, I added more than my share of years over the last week.

Ernie, hang on, help is on the way.  Check your email.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

You love lots of things if you live around them. But there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, that’s as lovely as a great airplane. If it's a beautiful fighter, your heart will be ever there
pete_batcheller  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!