Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Clusterheadaches.com

Search box updated Dec 3, 2011... Search ch.com with Google!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegisterEvent CalendarBirthday List  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
CH 1yr old this week! (Read 1156 times)
jay
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

CH 1yr old this week!
Jul 30th, 2008 at 9:50am

I dont know if I should be sending my CH a card but they have been with me for a year non stop now!

I try to keep my sence of humour but as anybody who suffers I am going mad if not already crossed the line! Had scans etc and consultant gave a positive for CH about 6 months ago and has been crap since, it is amazing in the UK and maybe esp scotland how much little help or information there is.

So I dont know why I am posting this expect to say CH I am still here and you havnt won yet!

The other thing people do not relise how much strain it puts on your partners as all they can do is watch you gho through it day after day and cannot realy do anything to help.

Rant over and if my CH want to stay with me I just wanted to let them know I will win as if we can surive the weather in Scotland then I can beat this lol

IP Logged

Felicia
CH.com Old Timer

You can never change me.

Daytona Beach, FL, USA
Re: CH 1yr old this week!
Reply #1 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 10:18am

Welcome Jay. Sorry to hear you are one of us but glad you found us. Hang in there and keep that humor alive. PF wishes headed your way!

Broken(Felicia)

I won't let myself down even if it means I can't make you proud. Its my life I gotta do what I feel is right. No one can stop me now. This clusterhead child is gonna show the world how
Felicia They.Call.Me.Alice little_black_flame@yahoo.com  
IP Logged

jay
CH.com Junior

I Love CH.com!

Reply #2 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 10:19am

Thank you Bob and ouchuk have been great helping me with a high flow regulator and do you know any cheap divorce lawers lol

IP Logged

Em
CH.com Alumnus

I wanna go...

St Peter Port, Guernsey.
Reply #3 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 11:12am

Hi Jay.

Welcome to ch.com!!

My chs are just over a year old (March last year) and have stuck by my side firmly during that time! Sorry that you're celebrating a similar anniversary, but welcome to the fold.

If you find the divorce lawyers willing to take this one on, count me in!!

Em

Multimedia File Viewing and Clickable Links are available for Registered Members only!!  You need to Login or Register
Em emily.wensink 655755088  
IP Logged

Guiseppi
CH.com Moderator
CH.com Alumnus

San Diego to Florida 05-16-2011

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA USA
Reply #4 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 12:17pm

For heavens sake don't lose your sense of humor. We had a thread a while ago about stupid things people have done while in the midst of s hit. Injuries they've caused themselves, expensive items they'd broken, humiliating moments in public, the fact we can laugh about this stuff is testament to how tough we are! Grin

Hoping you're heading for a calm soon.

Guiseppi

"Somebody had to say it" is usually a piss poor excuse to be mean.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

DISCLAIMER: All information contained on this web site is for informational purposes only.  It is in no way intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical treatment.   clusterheadaches.com makes no claims as to the scientific/clinical validity of the information on this site OR to that of the information linked to from this site.  All information taken from the internet should be discussed with a medical professional!